Luke Cage vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....
1) powers

2) fistfight no powers

StyleTime
X-23 takes it, hard.

Double entendre! HA HA!

Q99
How has Cage reacted to adamantium in the past?

If he can be cut, she wins no question, if not, he wins.

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
How has Cage reacted to adamantium in the past?

If he can be cut, she wins no question, if not, he wins. he has had surgery using adamantium scalpels wink

Q99
In that case, X-23 for the win.

marwash22
Originally posted by King Castle
he has had surgery using adamantium scalpels wink i thought it was lasers that did the actual cutting. Originally posted by Q99
In that case, X-23 for the win. but is she strong enough to actually pierce him?

King Castle
Originally posted by marwash22
i thought it was lasers that did the actual cutting. but is she strong enough to actually pierce him? a laser would be below adamantium especially if it is a medical laser.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by marwash22
i thought it was lasers that did the actual cutting. but is she strong enough to actually pierce him? are you saying her str might be below that of a f*cking surgeon with a scalpel?

marwash22
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
are you saying her str might be below that of a f*cking surgeon with a scalpel? well, that depends on what the answer is to my initial question... was it actually an adamantium scalpel that did the cutting? Also, was it just a regular dude performing the surgery, or was there a robot arm involved?Originally posted by King Castle
a laser would be below adamantium especially if it is a medical laser. no. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a typical medical laser.

King Castle
they were normal human doctors medical team of men and women.

Lord_Talron
well i dont know but what ultimate alliance told me was that he is invulnerable up to adamantium. no stipulations beyond that

King Castle
wtf?! ultimate alliance the video game?!!!
mad
you bn dragging this out based on a video game?!!!blink

might as well start using cartoons and movies for feats.. miffed

i dont know if i should be mad or cry..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1001135-thunderbolts__137_017_super.jpg

apologize to everyone, now. erm

Lord_Talron
its not a video game feat; its part of his bio. either way; its immaterial as im only using it as a jumping off point for discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.