Laharl v.s. Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
<3 NemeBro.

fight takes place on a personal demi-plane which contains absolutely nothing. Is a total vaccuum. Last one functioning wins.

NemeBro
Jedah wins.

Laharl is very powerful, but Jedah is more-so. Laharl can easily destroy planets, Jedah destroyed Makai pretty easily.

ScreamPaste
And here I thought I had something interesting. >=(

CosmicComet
Stop your diversions Pastey-poo.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Stop your diversions Pastey-poo. This wouldn't actually interest anyone in the Link debates. I just wanted something new to read.

CosmicComet
liez

NemeBro
I am still trying to think of a good opponent for Laharl.

Maybe Kain? =D

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am still trying to think of a good opponent for Laharl.

Maybe Kain? =D haermm SPITE.

No End N Site
Jedah can't die and has only been show once at full power at which he tried to absorb 2 dimensions at once and was vaporized...all other instances are A+.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Jedah can't die and has only been show once at full power at which he tried to absorb 2 dimensions at once and was vaporized...all other instances are A+. I've really gotta ask.

Where do you get the specific rankings for all of the characters from?

Frisky Dingo
Jedah can't die and has only been show once at full power at which he tried to absorb 2 dimensions at once and was vaporized...all other instances are A+.

Man, that's 1 sexy sig, mate. Do U have the new DS manga? It's great!

And also, here is sumthing I found Nteresting.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4479/2115317nagyc4zn.jpg

No End N Site
W(where)TF is that pic from? Is it from the manga, cuz mine is comming either today or tomorrow?

I've really gotta ask.

Where do you get the specific rankings for all of the characters from?

Darkstalkers = B+. Anyone who is playable in DS, NW, VS, VH2, and VS2 is B+. Jedah was said to be 'very' weak in VS but easily killed Ozom who is A+.

Why is Jedah not S Class?

Ozom is A+. His henchman, L.Raptor, is B+ and Raptor is a literal peon in comparison to him. Huge Gap in between A+ and B+, so imagine S and B+. If Jedah was at full power he could solo the whole cast in his sleep. So there would be no need for this elaborate plan to BFR all the DS into his own little world capable of pitting them against the greatest threats of their lives while indirectly waitin' to take their souls. He's not even low S Class, cuz even the weakest S Class (Galnan) is still virtually untouchable by any thing lower than S.

He's gotta be A+ or lower, or else the DS wouldn't have even the slightest chance and he could just soul rape everyone 'directly' rather than playing the SAW role.

No End N Site
-edit-

NemeBro
Darkstalkers = B+. Anyone who is playable in DS, NW, VS, VH2, and VS2 is B+. See, now this is why I ask, what states this? I have never seen anything that did?

No End N Site
See, now this is why I ask, what states this? I have never seen anything that did?

Graphic File/Plot Guide
At times "Darkstalker" is a term that can be used to refer solely to class B+ demons.

Everyone in the game is a Darkstalker 'cept for a few.

NemeBro
At times.

No End N Site
And those times are when referring to B+ demons.

No one in the game is a slave (C class) and only 2 are nobles (A class) and they are weak.

NemeBro
And those times are when referring to B+ demons. That's not what it says though. no expression

It says at times Darkstalker can mean a B+ class demon. Not that at times B+ demons refers to Darkstalkers.

No End N Site
MOAR!

Plot Guide

3) Class B+

They have special abilities and are stronger than the average citizen of Makai. They are the warriors of Makai. These people would be called the Darkstalkers. There are roughly 10,000 Makai warriors.

*Most of the characters in the game are of this class

http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/583725-darkstalkers/faqs/25007

Graphic File

Warriors who each have a unique special ability, and who are more powerful than the average demon. Genetally speaking, these are the creatures who are called "Darkstalkers". There are approximately 10,000 of them in Makai.

There, both sources...
That's not what it says though. no expression

It says at times Darkstalker can mean a B+ class demon. Not that at times B+ demons refers to Darkstalkers.

Lulz, a Darkstalker is a B+ demon. That is very clear.

NemeBro
MOAR!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/583725-darkstalkers/faqs/25007

Lulz, a Darkstalker is a B+ demon. That is very clear. Most.

No it's not. no expression That is not what it says.

Although the gamefags FAQ does say B+ demons are Darkstalkers.

Clearly Demitri is not a Darstalker. 131

No End N Site
Demitri 'was' a Darkstalker. Now he's some sort of cosmic Makai beast/demon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.