Marvel heralds vs DC Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Marvel Heralds consist of:

Surfer
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime

Vs

DC Heralds consist of:

Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Kyle (green ring)

Colossus-Big C
marvel

Oak Parker
Those DC heralds suck. Three of them are bricks with limiyed powers and one has no super strength or durability.

Lunacyde
Marvel slightly, due to more variety of powers.

Galan007
Marvel. Hard.

Colossus-Big C
dc would of stomp if it was pc though

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Those DC heralds suck. Three of them are bricks with limiyed powers and one has no super strength or durability. Did you just say superman and black adam don't have stength or durability? What the f**k?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Did you just say superman and black adam don't have stength or durability? What the f**k?

he's talking about Kyle

and Marvel win this..

Uriel005
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he's talking about Kyle

and Marvel win this..

Unless this was PC as stated before... Post nerfbat DC really has a lot of problems in the Herald area with a lot of their former flagship heroes like superman. However power creep is setting in and getting the heroes back to the point where it becomes hard to come up with something powerful enough that they would have trouble fighting them.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Uriel005
Unless this was PC as stated before... Post nerfbat DC really has a lot of problems in the Herald area with a lot of their former flagship heroes like superman. However power creep is setting in and getting the heroes back to the point where it becomes hard to come up with something powerful enough that they would have trouble fighting them. There are others who would have been much better than the four picked. They suck against Marvel's best Heralds.

Lunacyde
I'd have switched Kyle for Sodam Yat and Superman for Superboy Prime.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I'd have switched Kyle for Sodam Yat and Superman for Superboy Prime. That is over kill. Superboy Prime is very much Skyfather and Sodam Yat is something. Not quite sure what tho. He seems strong like Superman and has green lantern powers and Ion powers but, He seems weak sometimes.

CosmicComet
With everything they have, Marvel for sure. Far too much power output and versatility.

CIS on? i.e. They all fight like flying bricks? DC handily.

The three toughest and hardest hitting fighters are on DC's side.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I'd have switched Kyle for Sodam Yat and Superman for Superboy Prime.

wtf

Oak Parker
Originally posted by CosmicComet
With everything they have, Marvel for sure. Far too much power output and versatility.

CIS on? i.e. They all fight like flying bricks? DC handily.

The three toughest and hardest hitting fighters are on DC's side. No way. Nothing is hitting harder than those hammers of Thor and BRB.

CosmicComet
With just physical strikes with the hammers? Nah. I don't agree with that. The hammers make it comparable.

Thor and BRB would get pummeled in pure fisticuffs vs Superman and Marvel/Adam. In fact, a thread for that should be made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.