Unstoppable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Surprising to see that nobody has made a thread of this upcoming movie coming out in a couple of weeks especially since it has been advertised like crazy in commercials all over everywhere on tv.This movie with Denzel Washington looks like a fun flick.Cant wait to see this one especially since it is based on true events.

Impediment
It looks like a modern day "Speed", but with better actors.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

either speed or the movie runaway train

Mindset
It looks like a modern day "Speed", but with better actors. There is no better actor than Keanu Reeves.

MildPossession
Not something I'm particulary excited about, saw the trailer a few months back and just though, meh...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Surprising to see that nobody has made a thread of this upcoming movie coming out in a couple of weeks especially since it has been advertised like crazy in commercials all over everywhere on tv.This movie with Denzel Washington looks like a fun flick.Cant wait to see this one especially since it is based on true events.

Oh rly?

i've have'nt even heard of it no expression

Mr Parker

Now that I think about it,yeah your right. big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
either speed or the movie runaway train

thats a good point also.yeah kinda a cross between these two movies. wink

the ninjak
Trailer for this movie sucks.

Mr Parker
totally disagree.

steverules_2
Wow it's captain kirk ha-son

tkitna
I thought about seeing this as it was filmed a few miles away from where I live, but it looks so boring that I doubt if I go.

the ninjak
Originally posted by tkitna
I thought about seeing this as it was filmed a few miles away from where I live, but it looks so boring that I doubt if I go.

I know right everybody acts so freakin tough in the trailer....even the little girl who watches it rush through. The jokes are stale. Every woman looks like a supermodel. The situation is laughable. Denzel is ......well Denzel nothing new.

Just dull predictable dribble.

Esau Cairn
Considering Denzel was in that mediocre remake of Pelham 123 playing a "disgraced" train driver...it doesn't seem a far stretch for him to take on another role involving trains...again.

Just judging by the trailer, how many times is someone gonna park their vehicle in the middle of the tracks ensuing in a cliched collision/explosion?

RE: Blaxican
It's getting good reviews. shrug

Though I do find it odd that anyone would purposefully park on the tracks.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
The situation is laughable. ..

Well supposly it did happen.

T.M
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It's getting good reviews. shrug

Though I do find it odd that anyone would purposefully park on the tracks.

I think the idea would probably have been to try to slow the train down.

The Nuul
Looks good.....

Pig Newtons
Originally posted by the ninjak
I know right everybody acts so freakin tough in the trailer....even the little girl who watches it rush through. The jokes are stale. Every woman looks like a supermodel. The situation is laughable. Denzel is ......well Denzel nothing new.

Just dull predictable dribble.

I wonder if the cliche'd, "usual" supporting characters will have annoying flaws/habits to try and create "tension" for the plot; examples:

Pregnant woman whose water breaks and suddenly she's dialated to 9!
Teen girl that needs insulin b/c she's diabetic!!!!
Terrorist/saboteur working against the main cast.

There's ALWAYS some annoying, random character flaws in these types of weak plots. And it always comes off as completely unecessary. Rather, it's just used to kill some extra minutes of the movie to fill the 90 minute time frame.

Mindset
This movie is gonna be good.

The Nuul
3sQY4VAGKG8

The Nuul
This was alright.

6/10

Myth
Hated it. Friends and I busted laughing at how ridiculous it was. 3/10

galina
I had watch unstoppable movie and it is too wonderful.This movie is latest action thriller based and it is directed by tony scott.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Myth

What a run away train?

here's the inspiration for the movie-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSX_8888_incident

Mr Parker
well I FINALLY got around to seeing this movie for the first time.Loved it.was exciting from beginning to end.loved every minute of it.I was thinking while watching it wondering if the filmmakers who made Runaway train got that idea from THIS movie because there were a couple of things in the movie that was similiar to Runaway Train like the man hanging from the rope trying to get on the train but slamming into the train real hard and dying and they also kept calling it the title of that movie,Runaway Train.Loved it.Lots of action in it and good scenery.loved every minute of it.I would say this is one of my top 3 favorite movies of the year.
Happy Dance I saw this at a theatre where it was the only theatre left in town showing it and one I had never been to and was far out to drive to.I am so glad I decided to drive the distance and see it at the theaters.It wouldnt have had the magic on the tv screen that it did on the big screen.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by galina
I had watch unstoppable movie and it is too wonderful.This movie is latest action thriller based and it is directed by tony scott.

very true,Tony Scott is a great action film director.He delivered once again.

RandiDude
This was only ok? Denzel was good though.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Myth

you sure got lousy tastes in movies. thumb down

Mr Parker
Originally posted by RandiDude
This was only ok? Denzel was good though.

why do you say that with a question mark?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by tkitna

hmmm,some people must find trailers where they are just standing around talking the whole time to be exciting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ADarksideJedi
It kind of reminds me too much of the movie "Speed"

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
hmmm,some people must find trailers where they are just standing around talking the whole time to be exciting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Been in hiding, Parker?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It kind of reminds me too much of the movie "Speed"

yeah thats why IF this movie was fictional,i wouldnt love this movie so much and i could understand other people not liking it so much,however unlike Speed,IT is non ficitonal based on actual events that happened thats why i cant believe all the ignorant comments from people on this thread such as myths or tkitna. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess some people like myth find an exciting breathtaking non stop action movie based on real events that happend too boring, and people like tkitna and ninjack somehow find trailers that are fictional where they just stand around talking the whole time to be exciting I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.