Ahsoka?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison
Does anyone know what happens to Ahsoka after Anakin became Darth Vader?

RE: Blaxican
Not yet. The assumption is that she dies, though knowing how "scurred" american kids shows are of showing or implying death, it's likely she'll just "go missing" or some crap. "Sacrifice" herself in a manner that we can't actually see her die is also probable.

queeq
Prolly in last episode.

Ordo
She'll probably die at the end of this season and then they'll fill in her backstory for the next 2 years.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Ordo
She'll probably die at the end of this season and then they'll fill in her backstory for the next 2 years.

That is what my gut is telling me.

queeq
*shudder*

dadudemon
I was thinking that she could pull a Yoda and go into Hermit mode.

GL seems keen on destroying some EU material (just to spite? I love it), why not make it to where people can re-write Jacen as having trained under her for a bit? lol

queeq
Maybe Jacen doesn't even exist in George's version... Jacen is all EU after all.

Ordo
She dies. Its the only logical option.

Then again, this show isnt logical and instead entirely aggravating.

queeq
Hehehe... I can see George making changes in the PT and CGI her in there somewhere. Including an additional Order 66 shot with Ahsoka being shot.

Ordo
George Lucas cannot die fast enough.

"I meant to do it that way! Thats how I've always thought about Star Wars...except the first time when I made it."

queeq
I always saw Ahsoka in SW back in 1973... I gave her another name... oh and another sex as well, but I had already invented this characters....

dadudemon
Originally posted by queeq
Maybe Jacen doesn't even exist in George's version... Jacen is all EU after all.

Yeah..that...you know...was kind of my point.

Let me rephrase in more words...

Since Jacen is EU, and George is having fun (and I speculated as some sort of passive agressive spite in paratheticals, just like I'm doing now deja vu?) destroying/overwriting some EU stories, why not take it to one of the biggest money makers from "recent" times? It would seem more "lulz" worthy for GL if he did that.

How could he do that? There's lots and lots of ways he could.

queeq
I don't think money is his prime motive frankly... He just wants to do what he wants to do...

Ordo
No. Money is always a prime motive, for anyone. DO you go to work because you really enjoy it? No you get paid. Even if you do enjoy it, if they stopped paying you, I bet you'd quit lol.

Lucas would just give Han and Leia a child name Jacen, claim he made the whole thing up, and make his story drastically different from eh one that currently exists.

queeq
If I had millions and millions of dollars I wouldn't go to work for money. Why would I? I'd have more then enough to spend in a lifetime. Heck no.... I'd just go making movies and documentaries I'd like to make. Spend my money on that. But I think I would try to gather some no-men around me instead of yes-men. My experience is that reliable no-men (i.e. people who are good and confident about what they can contribute to a project instead of insecure people who just want to make their own mark) make your shows better.

dadudemon
No. Money is always a prime motive, for anyone. DO you go to work because you really enjoy it? No you get paid. Even if you do enjoy it, if they stopped paying you, I bet you'd quit lol.

Lucas would just give Han and Leia a child name Jacen, claim he made the whole thing up, and make his story drastically different from eh one that currently exists.

His residual income, alone, from his licensing and merchandising makes him, literally, tens of millions of dollars a year. He is definitely not motivated to make money, at this point. Queeq's assessment is spot on: GL is just doing what he wants to do at this point. I suggested that he's spiting the EU materials just for fun. (What else should he do at this point other than troll his own fiction and have fun writing new fiction? I think that most of us here would do the same. Think of how much lulz he gets when he writes or approves certain items that will obviously over-write some existing EU stuff.)

I don't think money is his prime motive frankly... He just wants to do what he wants to do...

I'm not saying the he's doing it for money. I was saying that he could target one of the biggest money makers (meaning, one of the things that is most widely known from the EU), just for getting lulz from trolling the EU fans and writers. People troll in real life.

queeq
I doubt that he would need to bother about that. Would you? I wouldn't.

However, when creating such an iconic saga there are some responsibilities to the fans I think.

dadudemon
I doubt that he would need to bother about that. Would you? I wouldn't.

However, when creating such an iconic saga there are some responsibilities to the fans I think.

After living the life and making my movies, what else would there be to do other than have a laugh and enjoy my family?

That's definitely not his primary goal, for sure, but I'm sure he gets lulz from it.

And, if were GL, I'd make my veto for some of the stuff with a nutsack stamp on the document. laughing

"DENIED!" *inks balls and teabags documents* laughing laughing laughing

What's sad is my career path is leading towards a CIO position. IMMA IRL!

Alright, I'm done.

Anyway, I do not think Ahsoka is going to be killed off. Probably some weird convoluted re-assignment or placement on her own Dagobah.

queeq
Nah, we want her dead.

Darth Truculent
If you pay attention closely in AoTC, she is seen as a youngling. But back to the point, I read somewhere that she was poisoned before being promoted to knighthood.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Not yet. The assumption is that she dies, though knowing how "scurred" american kids shows are of showing or implying death, it's likely she'll just "go missing" or some crap. "Sacrifice" herself in a manner that we can't actually see her die is also probable.
They're not all that scared of showing death.

Asajj Ventress impaled that traitor guy with her lightsaber through the heart on screen.

Random clone doesn't count as a death.

Robtard
IMO, they'll use her death to further the reasoning in Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Random clone doesn't count as a death.
Not a random clone. He was a named character with a face and a personality and everything.

Asajj executed him on screen.

No, that doesn't count I'm telling you.

You need to believe me.

REXXXX
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
If you pay attention closely in AoTC, she is seen as a youngling. But back to the point, I read somewhere that she was poisoned before being promoted to knighthood.

Not the same character, though I know of whom you speak.

Ordo
Damnit, you beat me.

queeq
REXXXX rules.

Ordo
...in bed.

*wants brownie points*

queeq
Oppps... getting on thing ice there, Ordo. He'll make you watch all the worst episodes of CW over and over again...

Darth Subjekt
From what I saw on the OS, it looks like she turns to the darkside and attacks Anakin. She had the yellowish red eyes, so who knows.

queeq
OMG

queeq
I just watch episode 12. Quite good actually. It's about Ventress exacting revenge on Dooku, and some backrgound on her as well.

The weird bit: we know Vader senses OB1 in ANH, why doesn't Dooku sense Ventress's presence when she comes to kill him. They blind him with poison but Ventress brings a Jedi colored lightsabre to let Dooku think she's Jedi... well, duh... if he doesn't see anything, what's the point.

But apart from that, I enjoyed it. Surprising how much more interesting an episode is when the usual suspects (anakin, OB1, Padme) are NOT the main characters.... More of this please.

Darth Subjekt
I actually agree.

queeq
Wow

Darth Subjekt
lol, nah, not that it had anything to do with agreeing with YOU, I just meant as far as the "main" characters being someone other than the MAIN characters.

queeq
Ah yes... but you ARE allowed to agree with me. wink

Ordo
I agree with you smile

...this time

queeq
Yeah, me too.

they should milk Ventress... I like her character.

Ordo
You mean her and Obi-Wan flirting continuously flirting while never killing each other didnt do it for you?

-Pr-
You mean her and Obi-Wan flirting continuously flirting while never killing each other didnt do it for you?

you call that flirting? or did i miss that episode?

Ordo
You missed about 4.

-Pr-
You missed about 4.

and here i thought i'd caught up.

queeq

RROOOAAAAARRRRR wink

-Pr-
Oh, i see how it is now...

queeq
Of course...

Ordo
...not.

-Pr-
I've honestly watched every episode, and never seen them flirt or come close to it that i can remember.

Though if you were being sarcastic and such, forget what i just said...

queeq
They don't have much emotion, do they? Fits nicely with the PT.

-Pr-

laughing out loud

Ordo

or the OT.

-Pr-
or the OT.

...ermm

queeq
or the OT.

Which had a lot more.

Ordo
I dont consider incest to be emotion.

AGHHHHHHEHEHEHAHAHHRRRRRHHHHH *facemelt*

queeq
You can thank Lucas for that, he is the one who changed the idea because at the time of ESB Leia was not Luke's sister.

Han and Leia had very nice scenes though, theirs have more romance than the entire PT.

Ordo
No. They really didn't. The walkway scene in ROTJ? "someone who loves you very much..." Not even to count the whole "I know." osik. She loves him? she was just making out with another guy an hour ago.

Not that its any worse than a 9 year old falling for someone almost twice his age...but still.

queeq
I was talking about ESB. The romance in ROTJ got close to what we see in AOTC. Not THAT bad, but close.

-Pr-
Which had a lot more.

thumb up

C-3POTheClever
Hehehe... I can see George making changes in the PT and CGI her in there somewhere. Including an additional Order 66 shot with Ahsoka being shot. Sounds like that could be a good idea :-)

Sybrael
On amazon, they screwed up with a comic book and I saw Ahsoka battling Darth Vader on Coruscant, and then fleeing to survive.

Emi~Kiro
Would be cool if something horrible happens and she thinks Anakin is dead and siths out then ends up dying or realizing Anakin is alive and sacrifices herself to make amends putting more grief and emo issues on Anakin.

Emi~Kiro

SevenShackles
Well she left the Jedi order(or refused to re-join) after being cleared of charges. who saw that coming? Seems another thing to add to the list of 'who knows what would of happen' as in if she had stayed maybe Anakin wouldn't have become Vader or changed the outcome some how

Not that I think she won't pop up again.

Vensai
Maybe they will have a story where Vader kills Ahsoka during the Purge.

SevenShackles
^ maybe, or have her fade into the background with Ventress as a bounty hunter or something. Or make a cameo in the new live action star wars movie as an old lady lol. Be the new Yoda.

Vensai
Originally posted by SevenShackles
^ maybe, or have her fade into the background with Ventress as a bounty hunter or something. Or make a cameo in the new live action star wars movie as an old lady lol. Be the new Yoda.

Come to think of it. Will they ever end Ventress' story?

Shakyamunison
Maybe Ahsoka will be in the new Star Wars movies. Who knows how old she can live.

King Joker
^ She would be in her 60s or 70s so I guess it wouldn't be impossible, but I doubt it...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by King Joker
^ She would be in her 60s or 70s so I guess it wouldn't be impossible, but I doubt it...

How old was Yoda? Like 700 or 800 years old?

King Joker
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
How old was Yoda? Like 700 or 800 years old?

That was an attribute to his species...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by King Joker
That was an attribute to his species...

I thought it was a mix. His species and the power of the force, but what do I know?

Omega Vision
At some point in the EU novels, Han Solo turns 60 and Leia comments that he's now "middle aged"

I think life spans are probably longer in SW than in our universe for most humanoid species.

Syndicate
I like Asoka and I'm excited to see where her story goes.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Syndicate
I like Asoka and I'm excited to see where her story goes.

I agree with you. I hope they bring her back.

Syndicate
She has a lot of potential for a great story and wrap up but they kind of left her in a grey space I hope they don't leave her in Limbo like Ventress. ;c

King Joker
Originally posted by Syndicate
She has a lot of potential for a great story and wrap up but they kind of left her in a grey space I hope they don't leave her in Limbo like Ventress. ;c

Yeah, hopefully she's in Rebels or who knows? Maybe Episode VII! Though, if Rebels sucks, then I really hope sh isn't in it...

PTforthewin
Whats up with all this ahsoka worship? SHE SUCKS!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Whats up with all this ahsoka worship? SHE SUCKS!

There's always one in the crowd.

Dark-Kenshin
Just imagine if Padme had never come along? My money is on Anakin and Ahsoka hooking up! May have resulted in Anakin not falling to the Dark side too when yah think about it!

|King Joker|
Ew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.