Kratos VS Link- WRESTLING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sappho
These regular threads with link ive been reading lately are extremely bland... "this vs this... fight".

rules are simple. there is a circle, approximately 30 feet in diameter, first one to get there shoulder blades PINNED (touching the floor) loses.

there is absolutely no item of any kind aloud, except link gets the golden gauntlets (because we all know kratos' strength is absurd).

ROUND 1: both characters start in neutral position(STANDING)

ROUND 2: kratos starts on top, in this postion: http://img.search.com/thumb/8/82/Wrestling_falconfrenzy158.jpg/200px-Wrestling_falconfrenzy158.jpg

ROUND 3: link starts on top

obviously, there is no striking aloud in this match. along with ripping of any limbs.

CosmicComet
Why would you do this?

Why?

NemeBro
Kratos is not only stronger, I would wager that, being Greek, he is a better Wrassler.

MooCowofJustice
So the Link threads were getting tiresome, so you made another one. Now I remember why I didn't like you. erm

And wrestling? Really?

CosmicComet
Hercules was using a crouching wrestling pose when fighting Kratos barehanded.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Sappho

ROUND 1: both characters start in neutral position(STANDING)

mmm

eek!

What the f**k?

ScreamPaste
This is ghey. no expression After GoW 3 Kratos' strength got beyond retarded. Not even the GG's make Link stronger. erm

RE: Blaxican
Killa!

It's been awhile.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This is ghey.

My thoughts almost exactly. But I was going more along the lines of "a" instead of "he."

Sappho
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
So the Link threads were getting tiresome, so you made another one. Now I remember why I didn't like you. erm

And wrestling? Really?

i meant the way they were being made was tiresome. and i dont know even know if thats a legit reason to not like someone... your just, tbh, an *******.

wrestling... because i do it for my highschool, and i like it. i wonder if you have friends being a dick and sarcastic like that.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Killa!

It's been awhile.
indeed it has lol. i read a lot of your guys posts, but havent posted myself in a while. thanks for the welcome.

ScreamPaste
Actually, **** this, this is a draw. Both characters are easily strong enough to throw around the other with insane ease. It's just about who lands on their shoulders first, and if you have to pin the other character, neither character is heavy enough to remain ontop of the other.

CosmicComet
Kratos has super inertia as an implied power though.

: P

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Kratos has super inertia as an implied power though.

: P Things that break physics make me cry so much. >(

CosmicComet
Men do not cry.

Unless they are very hungry.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Men do not cry.

Unless they are very hungry. when games break physics, I starve intellectually.

CosmicComet
AHHHHH MY WRIST

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/impact.jpg

ScreamPaste
Doesn't break physics, just makes Link durable. uhuh

NemeBro
Actually, **** this, this is a draw. Both characters are easily strong enough to throw around the other with insane ease. It's just about who lands on their shoulders first, and if you have to pin the other character, neither character is heavy enough to remain ontop of the other. Not true.

You can win in points, assuming Sappho meant High School wrestling rules.

And Kratos would be able to more often and more reliably take Link down.

Not to mention holds that can be done to make your strength not really matter.

Unless you think Link can lift himself by his heels onto his feet, a head and arm takedown leading into a pin would work well.

CosmicComet
No my wrist really does hurt right now.

NemeBro
Stop fapping.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not true.

Unless you think Link can lift himself by his heels onto his feet, a head and arm takedown leading into a pin would work well. Either character could lift their combined weights with their nose muscles. But yeah, you know more about wrestling than meh.

Demonic Phoenix
Things that break physics make me cry so much. >(

yBiHsHfe-Qc

super13

CosmicComet
ghey

Demonic Phoenix
NO U.

Also, spinning a galaxy is not ghey estahuh

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
NO U.

Also, spinning a galaxy is not ghey estahuh For a galaxy to spin visible would require everythign in it to move faster than light, for us to observe it so quickly after it happened would require LIGHT to move faster then light, for WIND to AFFECT another galaxy, would require FTL wind that somehow crossed a vaccuum! D>FM<gfnlG
EJRWOHJEQR
HERKHTDKHDFH
AE

CosmicComet
u mad

ScreamPaste
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/064/189/original/1234931504682.jpg

Sappho
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not true.

Unless you think Link can lift himself by his heels onto his feet, a head and arm takedown leading into a pin would work well.
exactly.

if one cannot pin the other, it goes down to points...

Sin_Volvagia
Make Kratos wrestle 2 Links and maybe we have something fair.

BloodRawEngine
Not unless they're given iron boots and the wrestlng floor is magnetic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.