Thanos vs the Ladies... sort of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Thanos has had enough of Death and her fickle ways and he finally accepts that she just does not want him. During IG he created an artificial lover, Terraxia, whom he formed in his own image but subconsciously named after Terrax (nobody ever said Thanos doesn't have issues) but she was just too hideous and he let her die. He feels like a failure.

This time he is determined to pursue a real lover.

1) Which lucky woman does he choose? (Any universe)
2) This time can he actually succeed in winning her affections?

Stips are:
- no altering his appearance
- no mind control
- no threats, coercion etc
- he can try a Cyrano de Bergerac-type ruse if you think that would work, but he must reveal his true identity at some point.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by basilisk
- he can try a Cyrano de Bergerac-type ruse if you think that would work, but he must reveal his true identity at some point. laughing

Madame Web, she's blind.

basilisk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing

Madame Web, she's blind.
laughing
Didn't think of that!

Stoic
DC's version of Lady Death, she's hotter anyways... well in a cold kind of way. I don't see Thanos being attracted to an evil female, whether she be chaotic evil or lawful evil. Hela may be up his alley though.

basilisk
Originally posted by Stoic
DC's version of Lady Death, she's hotter anyways... well in a cold kind of way. I don't see Thanos being attracted to an evil female, whether she be chaotic evil or lawful evil. Hela may be up his alley though.

Good choices.

I was thinking maybe Scarlet Witch. Not regular Wanda, but crazy disassembled/M-Day Wanda. Seems like a challenge Thanos might like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.