Who would you rather be Colossus or Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
in the real world

CosmicComet
Can Colossus be knocked out of his metal form? I don't remember.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Can Colossus be knocked out of his metal form? I don't remember. you mean knocked out or knocked out of his metal form?

Mindset
Can we actually have some original ideas for threads.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mindset
Can we actually have some original ideas for threads.

That was a bit bitchy laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Can we actually have some original ideas for threads. i the was actually the very first to create a thread like that

Mindset
We've had about 4 of these threads, people or just giving different characters to be.

Tha C-Master
Colossus would be sufficient. If Hulk has his raging and all. And his clothing problem, lol.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you mean knocked out or knocked out of his metal form?

Umm I stated it clearly. Knocked out of his metal form.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Umm I stated it clearly. Knocked out of his metal form. when mimic copied colossus powers he said he could stay armored up indefinitely

guy222
hulk

Omega Vision
Isn't current Hulk fully in control of himself and able to change at will? I'd pick him.

Bouboumaster
current Hulk

Bentley
Does Hulk come with Banner's intellect? Because that could get some use in real life.

chomperx9
in real world colossus so i can turn on and off. and since im the only one in the real world with powers i think colossus's strength is good enough.

In the comic world id rather be Hulk

Colossus-Big C
this is savage hulk

marwash22
why in the hell would anyone wanna turn into a raging-green-behemoth every time someone cuts you off in traffic? erm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
why in the hell would anyone wanna turn into a raging-green-behemoth every time someone cuts you off in traffic? erm because he can now control himself...and you can throw the car that cut you off a couple miles.

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
because he can now control himself...and you can throw the car that cut you off a couple miles. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this is savage hulk

Black bolt z
mad

colossulrage
colossus. but if you were colossus in there real here and now world you would be pretty much unstopable and obviously same goes for the hulk

CosmicComet
Well, in that case I'd rather be Colossus.

Not as strong, but I can change at will whereas Savage Hulk needs sufficient stimulus to come about.

King Castle
Originally posted by colossulrage
colossus. but if you were colossus in there real here and now world you would be pretty much unstopable and obviously same goes for the hulk unless you walk into a junk yard or take a nuke or sidewinders and city block leveling explosions and whatnot...

colossulrage
well i seriously doubt the will nuke colossus

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bentley
Does Hulk come with Banner's intellect? Because that could get some use in real life. does it say that?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Colossus would be sufficient. If Hulk has his raging and all. And his clothing problem, lol. Do I get hulk pants... If so Hulk for materials patent and make a trillion dollars on indestructible material.

King Castle
i wonder how many hear would be laughed at if they ripped themselves out of their pants?mhmm

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
does it say that?

Of course it does.

Hulk is a better choice powerwise, but it depends on your personal way of dealing with anger.

the ninjak
I wanna be the one who sticks it to Kitty daily.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
I wanna be the one who sticks it to Kitty daily.

Logan is not an option biscuits

the ninjak
Logan's shagging Kitty?

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this is savage hulk

You should have mentioned that when you decided to make this thread.

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Isn't current Hulk fully in control of himself and able to change at will? I'd pick him.

you'd need new clothes every week...wink

-Pr-
colossus most likely.

KingD19
Originally posted by King Castle
unless you walk into a junk yard or take a nuke or sidewinders and city block leveling explosions and whatnot...

By junk yard, you mean them trying to pick him up with a super magnet? He could just armor down to escape that.

Sidewinders/City Block explosions won't stop him.

And no US government would nuke a populated city to stop one guy....especially if they aren't sure if it'll stop him or not.

-Pr-
i don't even think a nuke would stop colossus. the explosive force anyway. the heat might be a problem.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
i don't even think a nuke would stop colossus. the explosive force anyway. the heat might be a problem. are you kidding me? a nuke would kill colossus on the spot

Lord_Talron
colossus fo sure. you dont have to eat or breathe

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/977590-colossusbombunc197.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
are you kidding me? a nuke would kill colossus on the spot

iyo. mine's different.

Deadline
****ing Collosus. End of thread.

Razior
Well Hulk for sure cuz, i have no ide who Colossus is =)

SamZED
Colossus. Duh. Transforing at will. Why would anyone want to be like Hulk, Colossus already would be the most powerful being on earth.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Starscream M
are you kidding me? a nuke would kill colossus on the spot

I dunno.

I wouldn't be surprised if one could kill him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he could survive one either.

colossulrage
there is nothing more badass and intimidating than a 7'5 2000lbs man made of metal he would be scary as hell in a fight.

srankmissingnin
Purple cut offs vs red Borat swimsuit and thigh high stripper boots.

horrorwolf
Real World: Colossus.

Comics: Hulk.

StyleTime
I guess Colossus.

Still, neither would be ideal in real life. Hulk's problems would be obvious, but Colossus would have some issues too.

The moment word gets out that there is a metal dude running around, it's only a matter of time before you get discovered.

Of course, this all assumes you'd like to live a normal life and still get to use your powers.

Mindset
Wear a mask.

illadelph12
Colossus's powers would make for a great football career.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by illadelph12

Only if you like man slaughter charges...

StyleTime
Wear a mask.
I wear one of those now and the cops are still after me.

Originally posted by marwash22
why in the hell would anyone wanna turn into a raging-green-behemoth every time someone cuts you off in traffic? erm cause it's cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by colossulrage
there is nothing more badass and intimidating than a 7'5 2000lbs man made of metal he would be scary as hell in a fight. What about a 8' 2000 lb. green monster that could just throw a building at you and that the military couldn't beat.

Bouboumaster
If it's Savage Hulk, then Colossus is the obvious choice

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by -Pr-
iyo. mine's different.

The temperatures generated in a nuclear explosion are exponentially greater than the melting point of Colossus' armoured form:

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/SimonFung.shtml

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/colossus.htm

You're very wrong PR.

-Pr-
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The temperatures generated in a nuclear explosion are exponentially greater than the melting point of Colossus' armoured form:

You're very wrong PR.

you should read my other post.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

the clinton administration banned testing in the atmosphere, underground, under water, and in low orbit.

even if it was legal to use nukes on him, the chain of command would be tedious, plus nuking one guy is a huge waste of a laundry list of resources and efforts.

colossus has nothing to fear

Colossus-Big C
colossus was in the core of a planet once and iirc his presence in there made it collaps

he also survied entry to a planet atmoshere from space and hit the ground at full speed

how hot are those?

Don Corleone
Originally posted by illadelph12

Ya, I'm sure the opposing team wouldn't notice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Truthfully, Colossus doesn't need to transform to have a successful football career. He's like 6'3-6'7, 300lbs, and can bench 500lbs in human form. He'd make a killer defensive end or tight end. Even linebacker.

zeel
I dont think any woman is going to want to have sex with a man with a steel penis.

KingD19
Originally posted by zeel
I dont think any woman is going to want to have sex with a man with a steel penis.

Shows what you know.....obviously he doesn't have to be metal all the time....and on top of that, Colossus' stamina is infinite, he could go on for as long as she wanted.

zeel
Originally posted by KingD19
Shows what you know.....obviously he doesn't have to be metal all the time....and on top of that, Colossus' stamina is infinite, he could go on for as long as she wanted.

I wasnt aware he had infinite stamina while in human form.

KingD19
I meant in his metal form, and like I said, any woman whose ever used a toy will love having one that can do all the things a real penis can, and probably won't ever go soft.

how disturbing this thread has become

KingD19
I don't know how it turned into that, and I apologize. lol.

zeel
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't know how it turned into that, and I apologize. lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

was just messing around hopefully no one took it seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.