Black Bolt vs. Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who wins...........

1. h2h
2. all-out

Mindset
BB in both.

Colossus-Big C
BC in both.

Mindset
How?

marwash22
1. Canary.
2. BB

Black bolt z
I think BB stomps right?I don't know much about carnary but there was debate of her against cap.But then again Cap beats everyone mmm

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
1. Canary.
2. BB How is she beating someone who fights class 100s hth...in hth?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
How? better feats she messed up wonder woman

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
better feats she messed up wonder woman ...laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
also shes hot

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Carolyn_Lance.jpg

marwash22
How is she beating someone who fights class 100s hth...in hth? Doesn't h2h mean that BB can't amp his physical stats?

Black bolt z
Doesn't h2h mean that BB can't amp his physical stats? 2 things

1: Why couldn't he?
2: Isn't he still 100 tonner just not as high?

marwash22
Originally posted by Black bolt z
2 things

1: Why couldn't he?
2: Isn't he still 100 tonner just not as high? 1. h2h means no powers, just a straight up fight.
2. no.

Black bolt z
1. h2h means no powers, just a straight up fight.
2. no. I'm not sure on the first one...

then what class would he be?

marwash22
I'm not sure on the first one...

then what class would he be? pretty sure w/o amp, he's just above peak-human. like a 2 to 5-tonner... somewhere in that range.

Mindset
BB has super strength w/o amping.

marwash22
BB has super strength w/o amping. to what degree?

Colossus-Big C
he is like magneto, with out amping he is peak human

marwash22
he is like magneto, with out amping he is peak human that's what i thought. BC is the superior MA, so w/o stat amping, she should win in a h2h fight.

Mindset
to what degree? Strong enough to party.

He also has super human, speed, stamina, durability, and flight.

Black bolt z
pretty sure w/o amp, he's just above peak-human. like a 2 to 5-tonner... somewhere in that range. I don't believe that.

I've read fights of him not amping and still going toe to toe with people like maximus(who probably isn't that high anyway)and the Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
I don't believe that.

I've read fights of him not amping and still going toe to toe with people like maximus(who probably isn't that high anyway)and the Hulk. captain america fights hulk

Black bolt z
captain america fights hulk Captain america fights everyone.And usually wins.

Bouboumaster
Black Bolt stomp in both.

What kind of spite thread is this?!

Bentley
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Black Bolt stomp in both.

What kind of spite thread is this?!

This, it shows a lot of disrespect and ignorance of both characters.

Kasper Gutman
Black Bolt was able to survive being attacked by Hulk but he was telling himself he wouldn't last for long fighting this way. It was over once he starting talking. Black Bolt could be comparable to Marvel's Dracula. They can hang with the 100 + tonners physically but its more about them just living through these attacks and then using their real powers.

carver9
Uuum...black bolt one shotted thing with a punch and has went melee against gladiator and hulk. He is high class 100.

marwash22
Originally posted by carver9
Uuum...black bolt one shotted thing with a punch and has went melee against gladiator and hulk. He is high class 100. with amp.

Q99
Uuum...black bolt one shotted thing with a punch and has went melee against gladiator and hulk. He is high class 100.

Wasn't the taking Thing out because of the Master Blow?

I was under the impression he's low class 100, or maybe class 95 or so... which still supports the overall 'BB stomps' point, waaay out of Canary's league, she can't hurt him at all without the cry.

Lunacyde
This is spite. Someone contact a mod.

chomperx9
1 canary
2 BB

marwash22
it's not spite, not the h2h match anyway. i dunno why people are continuing to ignore that BB amps his strength to superhuman levels. Without the amp, he's below Spidey's level and above Cap's.

carver9
with amp.

What do you mean by amp? Are saying this because of the fact that he absorb his scream into his body and the attenna direct it into his physical attributes?

marwash22
What do you mean by amp? Are saying this because of the fact that he absorb his scream into his body and the attenna direct it into his physical attributes? what else would "amp" mean?

Lunacyde
Is there any source stating his strength level without amp or base strength level?

chomperx9
Racist thread

marwash22
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Is there any source stating his strength level without amp or base strength level? it's a fact. He is above peak-human but he can amp his stats... the OP specified the first match was h2h; this typically means no powers can be used and since his normal strength isn't in that class 100 range, Canary wins.

Mindset
Where are you getting he's below Spiderman in strength w/o amping?

marwash22
Where are you getting he's below Spiderman in strength w/o amping? marvel's handbook.

Lunacyde
marvel's handbook.

All right, thats what I asked lol

Mindset
marvel's handbook. Marvel's Handbook doesn't say he's weaker than Spiderman last time I looked.

marwash22
what's Spidey, class 10-20?

Black Bolt is barely above peak-human w/o his energy-amping.

Mindset
Do you have a scan?

Warlord
lol @ thread

iceman24567
LOL BB in both.....

Lord_Talron
lol@ bb being normal human stats... all inhumans have superhuman attributes...

-Pr-
Closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.