Forge V a decent power set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Forge, I know he has tech understanding surely Box from Alph flight did it better. Has Forge come up with Tech greater than Reed, Stak, Banner, Doom? What is Forges ****ing mutant power? Crappiest character ever? Is that it? Least defiend powerset apart from Sentry?

Bentley
He hasn't done stuff in Reed's level, who by the way, has crazy tech under his belt. I'm interesting in hearing what other people have to say about Forge who are more aknowledged in the character, BUT this is not a versus thread.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by Bentley
He hasn't done stuff in Reed's level, who by the way, has crazy tech under his belt. I'm interesting in hearing what other people have to say about Forge who are more aknowledged in the character, BUT this is not a versus thread.

It is not a traditional Vs thread; however, it is a competition. Therefor it is by default a Vs. thread, as it pits one thing against something else. In this case the question does Forge really have much of a mutant power Vs. possible answers Yes and No. :-)

Colossus-Big C
forge isnt all that smart he just has the power of making tech , when he makes something he has no idea how he is doing it, its just his power, he looks at something and he can build one with no idea what it is

he could probably build another Ultimate Nullifier by just taking a glance at it

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
forge isnt all that smart he just has the power of making tech , when he makes something he has no idea how he is doing it, its just his power, he looks at something and he can build one with no idea what it is

he could probably build another Ultimate Nullifier by just taking a glance at it

Exactly, like when he built a shitty version of ROM's nullifier. He has no creativity, the question as Box is pretty much the same except what he wants just happens. How would Forges ability match up against Reed or Pym who are not mutants per se... Or are they? That's a question I ponder with Reed he is so far off the scale is he not an evolutionary mutant, given that his inate abilities are so extreme. He may not have the Marvel 'mutant' gene, but he fits the real world definition admirably I would suggest.

Juk3n
Forge lacks imagination, thats all, he can build anything that can be built, he just doesn't sit around all day thinking of stuff to invent, he's a needs - must man, when he needs something, he builds it , that is all.

Badabing
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass
Forge, I know he has tech understanding surely Box from Alph flight did it better. Has Forge come up with Tech greater than Reed, Stak, Banner, Doom? What is Forges ****ing mutant power? Crappiest character ever? Is that it? Least defiend powerset apart from Sentry? Closed. Not a real vs thread. Plus the language is a bit too sharp for such a "new" poster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.