Superman & Black Adam Vs Gladiator & Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
smile

Bentley
ermmdance

Warlord
team 1 10/10

-Pr-
Team 1.

Lord Feron
IMO Hyperion just doesn't cut it.

Omega Vision
Team 1

Nihilist
Either of team 1 is above either of team 2.

MONSTAR
Team 2... Gladiator beats BA or beats superman even quicker, then helps hyperion destroy which ever one he has... Gladiator is the strongest, fastest and far better fighter going by on panel feats, all bios and all showings( FACT )... Gladiator is the only one that can get stronger as the fight goes on..( FACT )... Gladiator hangs with the likes of Supreme... A direct copy of pre-crisis superman..( Image comics made it clear that superman could not come close to doing that ) The avengers were scared to even face glads even with thor, classic wonderman, vision and others, whereas a similar group beat superman down... A base glads destroyed a planet with strength alone.. Something supes or BA has never done in ANY comic because feat wise and ALL up to date bios.. They cannot.

the ninjak
Marry me!

MONSTAR
Originally posted by the ninjak
Marry me! Ok.... But i want only 2 kids.. A boy and a girl.

the ninjak
Originally posted by MONSTAR
Ok.... But i want only 2 kids.. A boy and a girl.

As long as we call our daughter Nikita.

iceman24567
Team one stomps

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one stomps

MONSTAR
Originally posted by The Nuul
Neither member of team one could stand up to supreme. Wonder Woman has took it to both adam and superman.. Gladiator would stomp WW. Team 2 wins in a short fight with superman going down first.

MONSTAR
Originally posted by the ninjak
As long as we call our daughter Nikita. Nikita it is.

MONSTAR
Team one stomps Do you ever back up your claims, or will you answer EVERY thread that has superman in it with ( team one stomps ) or simply ( superman )????.... In order for them to win, they must show light speed fighting, planet destroying strength, and able to travel at speeds up to 100 times light speed.. please show them doing that on panel or just stop with your false one word answers.

-Pr-
Do you ever back up your claims, or will you answer EVERY thread that has superman in it with ( team one stomps ) or simply ( superman )????.... In order for them to win, they must show light speed fighting, planet destroying strength, and able to travel at speeds up to 100 times light speed.. please show them doing that on panel or just stop with your false one word answers.

Back off. He'd not doing anything dozens of people haven't done in the past, and thete's no need to single him out.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

guy222
t 1

kevdude
Team 1 as well.

quanchi112
Do you ever back up your claims, or will you answer EVERY thread that has superman in it with ( team one stomps ) or simply ( superman )????.... In order for them to win, they must show light speed fighting, planet destroying strength, and able to travel at speeds up to 100 times light speed.. please show them doing that on panel or just stop with your false one word answers. So you are arguing based on one feat and cbr ?

Omega Vision
Neither member of team one could stand up to supreme. Wonder Woman has took it to both adam and superman.. Gladiator would stomp WW. Team 2 wins in a short fight with superman going down first.
Lol at this post.

carver9
Gladiator is the most powerful on the field but hyperion is holding him back... team 1 6/10. Anyone of them alone against glads get stomped but I can see gladiator getting doubled teamed in this one.

Prep-Man
Team one stomps

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Superman is the most powerful on the field and hyperion is holding team 2 back... team 1 6/10. Anyone of them alone against supes get stomped but I can see gladiator getting doubled teamed in this one.

mmm

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
mmm

Lol...

zeel

not happening. supes destroys glads BA alone does serious dmg to glads. Glads will have to be at the top of his game to take out ba.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
not happening. supes destroys glads BA alone does serious dmg to glads. Glads will have to be at the top of his game to take out ba.

Going by feats this statement is a da** lie.

chomperx9
Gladiator same powers and weaknesses as superman. Black adam is all magic. wouldnt that effect gladiator ?

Mindset
Glads is weak to magic?

Pretty sure he isn't.

iceman24567
Magic bypasses his invulnerability like Supes i think BA would knock his block off personally

Mindset
Wasnt his not being weak to magic what separated him from other strontians?

zeel
Going by feats this statement is a da** lie.

your opinion. glads loses to supes. the ****er has even struggled against hulk. Ba is to mean to be owned by glads they are all capable of defeating each other. Glads under the right circumstance's could beat supes or Ba. that goes for ba and supes too.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
your opinion. glads loses to supes. the ****er has even struggled against hulk. Ba is to mean to be owned by glads they are all capable of defeating each other. Glads under the right circumstance's could beat supes or Ba. that goes for ba and supes too.

Yeah, glads struggled with hulk just like supes struggled with kalibak, konvikt, titus, the general, shaggy man, despero, do I need to continue?

What was the point of all of this?

Going by feat glads get the majority against either of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
Gladiator same powers and weaknesses as superman. Black adam is all magic. wouldnt that effect gladiator ? laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Yeah, glads struggled with hulk just like supes struggled with kalibak, konvikt, titus, the general, shaggy man, despero, do I need to continue?

What was the point of all of this?

Going by feat glads get the majority against either of them.

Titus and Konvikt are above Glads too. And he doesn't struggle against Kalibak anymore.

Warlord
Hulk is not a measure of comparison.
Everyone struggles (and loses) to Hulk in MU

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
Hulk is not a measure of comparison.
Everyone struggles (and loses) to Hulk in MU yes Just wait till he gets pissed enough to oneshot Galactus. Cause in MU he has the potential to do that.

Warlord
not to mention Pak's writing him...

he's gonna use teh thanderclup "TM" on Mikaboshi

SamZED
laughing out loud I wouldnt bet against it.

CosmicComet
I really really hate Marvel as a whole these days.

Yet like a masochist I continue to suffer through their shit. giljotiini

Warlord
I've been through that since the Avengers disassembled/HoM era...

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Titus and Konvikt are above Glads too. And he doesn't struggle against Kalibak anymore.

Ok, I could believe that titus MIGHT be over glads but who gave you the idea that konvikt is over gladiator?

Prep-Man
Konvict at his peak was a team basher. Gladiator is not.

quanchi112
Konvict at his peak was a team basher. Gladiator is not. No, he wasn't. Glads could take on teams and has as well.

carver9
Konvict at his peak was a team basher. Gladiator is not.

HUH? Gladiator recently WRECKED the entire Nova corpse. He also took on the entire fleet force that invaded the shiar empire and STOMPED them (until he got stabbed by a magical spear).

iceman24567
HUH? Gladiator recently WRECKED the entire Nova corpse. He also took on the entire fleet force that invaded the shiar empire and STOMPED them (until he got stabbed by a magical spear). Really? The Nova Corpse might as well be fodder look what Prime did to the Lanterns = fodder. Gladz is not a legit team wrecker on the level of say Konvikt, Amazo or even Despero

Prep-Man
Really? The Nova Corpse might as well be fodder look what Prime did to the Lanterns = fodder. Gladz is not a legit team wrecker on the level of say Konvikt, Amazo or even Despero

Yep, didn't he bcome cosmic near the end of Trinity?

iceman24567
During the whole arch he was upgraded he could fly shoot energy but yeah he was on another level near the end

carver9
Really? The Nova Corpse might as well be fodder look what Prime did to the Lanterns = fodder. Gladz is not a legit team wrecker on the level of say Konvikt, Amazo or even Despero

So you are basically saying that any high end character like thor, superman or surfer could run through the gl corp like prime did or anyone could run through a powerful group like the nova corp with ease like prime did?

Is this what you are saying?

Omega Vision
So you are basically saying that any high end character like thor, superman or surfer could run through the gl corp like prime did or anyone could run through a powerful group like the nova corp with ease like prime did?

Is this what you are saying?
Actually comparing Prime and Glad's feat is improper seeing as not all the GLs Prime wrecked were no names and on average rank and file Lanterns>rank and file Nova Corps members.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually comparing Prime and Glad's feat is improper seeing as not all the GLs Prime wrecked were no names and on average rank and file Lanterns>rank and file Nova Corps members. thumb up Not to mention their were alot more Lanterns

Warlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.