Sequel we didn't get to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Before Christopher Nolan rebooted the 'Batman' franchise, Warner Bros were keen to make a fifth Caped Crusader adventure. George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell were to play Batman and Robin again, with Jeff Goldblum attached to play the villainous Scarecrow. However, following the backlash against Joel Schumacher's 'Batman & Robin' the idea was quickly shelved.While it would have been great to see Goldblum in that universe, a third Schumacher 'Batman' film would have been three too many. There is a reason fans ask, 'Who is Batman's biggest villain - The Joker, Riddler, Penguin or Schumacher?'

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/62766/sequels-we-didnt-get-to-see.html

Myth
Thank god we didn't see that version.

I'm just sad we won't get to see Nolan's Batman 3 with the Joker.

Myth
Just read the link. Damn terrorists denying us of True Lies 2.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by coolmovies
Before Christopher Nolan rebooted the 'Batman' franchise, Warner Bros were keen to make a fifth Caped Crusader adventure. George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell were to play Batman and Robin again, with Jeff Goldblum attached to play the villainous Scarecrow. However, following the backlash against Joel Schumacher's 'Batman & Robin' the idea was quickly shelved.While it would have been great to see Goldblum in that universe, a third Schumacher 'Batman' film would have been three too many. There is a reason fans ask, 'Who is Batman's biggest villain - The Joker, Riddler, Penguin or Schumacher?'

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/62766/sequels-we-didnt-get-to-see.html

nah that would've been even more horrible..

Ridley_Prime
I recall reading that Schumacher was going to have Jack Nicholson as the Joker (like Burton did), which Harley Quinn would be introduced as his daughter, as well as some other messed up shit.

Bloinky
Even if it would be terrible........I would still watch it because it has BATMAN!!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by Myth
Just read the link. Damn terrorists denying us of True Lies 2. QFT.

I think Goldblum would have been an interesting choice as a Batman rogue.

Darth Martin
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.