lizard Vs Jocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razior
This is my 2nd post and the first one dident turn out so well big grin hope this one makes more sens, Witch supervillain would win ?

Warlord
alien

SamZED
In a dirrect confrontation Joker has no chance against Lizard, sorry. But with prep he'd stomp.

Razior
Okeey what makes jocker so much more powerfull with prep ? embarrasment

Deadline
Man you are new.

Razior
Haha yea im new =) trying to learn.. and im from sweden they only sell spiderman comics here =/

Deadline
Originally posted by Razior
Haha yea im new =) trying to learn.. and im from sweden they only sell spiderman comics here =/

Man that blows. Anyway...

http://agent0x7.tripod.com/joker1.html

SamZED
Okeey what makes jocker so much more powerfull with prep ? embarrasment Well, Joker is great with prep. Setting traps, creating powerful chemicals, that kind of thing. If he has tme he can definitely come up with something to kill Lizard, the guy is Batman's archvillain for a reason. But if he doesnt get prep Lizard simply eats him. Too fast, too durable and too strong. Sharp claws and teeth help as well...

Razior
Yeaah indeed Deadline sucks that the swedish ppl dun like comics so they dont sell here anymore =(.. Okeey thanks for the info Sam xD

SamZED
np big grin

The Nuul
Originally posted by Deadline
Man you are new.

Nah, hes a sock/troll.

Razior
nuul candaian ofcoures its comin from a canadian.. im not troll im a viking, besides i bet sweden will own u in wc/wm/world championship this year big grin

Parmaniac
Haha yea im new =) trying to learn.. and im from sweden they only sell spiderman comics here =/ Sweden sounds like the best place on earth.

Razior
haha trust me it aint big grin they dont sell comics where are u from =)?

The Nuul
lisard wens.

Nihilist
laughing out loud @ Nuul calling him a troll.

Razior
Nihilist yeah i know... i dont know much about comics but still i thought it would have been a american to put me in my place but maybe americans are nice and candians are assholes embarrasment hhahahah buyt seriously who is best in comics usa or candada? embarrasment? smile

The Nuul
Mindset is going to ban the Sweds ass soon.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sweden sounds like the best place on earth. For years the only comicbooks you could fing in Russia were Mickey Mouse and Duck Tales... Now the moved to Marvel Ultimate books. That's supposed to be a break through... sad

D_Dude1210
O_O

Is the Jocker some kinda new supervillain that steals ppl's styles or something?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jocker

^_^

jinzin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
O_O

Is the Jocker some kinda new supervillain that steals ppl's styles or something?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jocker

^_^

No he's the headmaster of the Zombie Jockeys in LFD2

Black bolt z
With prep I see joker having a good chance.But without lizard stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.