Thanos vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Current Thanos vs Pre Annihilation "Classic" Thanos

Stips:

"Classic" Thanos has twenty minutes of prep, Current has none.

The Nuul
Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thanos wins. This.

But seriously current should win.20 min of prep isn't going to give thanos the power to override deaths word.

chomperx9
CBR Thanos vs KMC Thanos would be a damn good fight

Colossus-Big C
classic thanos f^cks his future self up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
classic thanos f^cks his future self up How?Hes weaker and can die...

KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't decide... tough call.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't decide... tough call. Whats so hard about it? Thanos can't break the word of an abstract with 20 min...

KuRuPT Thanosi
ummmm in case you forgot I think Thanos knows death better than anyone and knows himself better than anyone. Both those factors and when you include prep.. I think he would be able to come up with something.. maybe.

Omega Vision
ummmm in case you forgot I think Thanos knows death better than anyone and knows himself better than anyone. Both those factors and when you include prep.. I think he would be able to come up with something.. maybe.
I love how you're going through the whole "could God microwave a burrito so hot that even he couldn't eat it?" thing. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I love how you're going through the whole "could God microwave a burrito so hot that even he couldn't eat it?" thing. laughing out loud He could, then he'd eat it anyways.

Stoic
What solid proof does anyone have to state, that the current Thanos is more powerful than the former? Aside from death kicking him to the curb, and saying that he can't stay home humping her leg, what proof does anyone have? My girl has kicked me out a couple times (women do these things) it never meant that I was somehow greater than I was before she did. Thanos can still be KO'd.

Black bolt z
ummmm in case you forgot I think Thanos knows death better than anyone and knows himself better than anyone. Both those factors and when you include prep.. I think he would be able to come up with something.. maybe. Thanos isn't beating an abstract with a year of prep much less 20 min...

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos isn't beating an abstract with a year of prep much less 20 min...

When did Thanos have to beat Death in this thread? He would merely need to KO his future self for a win.

SamZED
lol at first I thought you made this thread because on KMC only Thanos could stand a chance against Thanos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
lol at first I thought you made this thread because on KMC only Thanos could stand a chance against Thanos.
You're saying that as if it isn't true. thanduros

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Stoic
What solid proof does anyone have to state, that the current Thanos is more powerful than the former? Aside from death kicking him to the curb, and saying that he can't stay home humping her leg, what proof does anyone have? My girl has kicked me out a couple times (women do these things) it never meant that I was somehow greater than I was before she did. Thanos can still be KO'd. He was easily handling another trans tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.