Kratos, Link, and Dante X Baal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Take your pick of any version of the heroes from any game, fully equiped with any of the weapons from that game.

This is Baal

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:d58aSKkiH4_aeM:http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/Hadouken_Dood/Disgaea/win_54.jpg&t=1

Sum Nfo on the mighty and awesome Baal.
http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Baal

NemeBro
Baal crushes them all.

Seriously, what the **** is this bullshit?

Characters in Disgaea MUCH weaker than Baal could solo all three of these characters at the same time. No, they could solo all three of their verses at the same time.

Baal is the strongest character in the entire Nippon Ichii verse, his level ranging from between 4,000-9,000 if I recall right. In a verse where a level 20 can wear 100 ton boxers and with effort move fast enough to make after-images. Characters like Laharl can effortlessly bust planets and move FTL.

Baal epic rapestomps.

Frisky Dingo
Yeah, mayB Baal was a little much.......

Since win was Laharl FTL, tho? I don't remember that.

NemeBro
IIRC it was when he took out over a million ships in ten minutes and managing not to kill anyone.

BloodRawEngine
Thank you so much for bringing up such a spiteful topic. While you're at it why don't you give team 1 some nice paper cuts and pour lemon juice on em?

thereciever
wow this pathetic Beal charater can get assrape by kratos. kratos can take them all if you ask me and if anybody want to be a dick flip about it i can throwdown some mythology.LMAO

NemeBro
The receiver huh?

Out of curiosity, exactly what is it you are receiving?

MooCowofJustice
*insert Packers Gay joke*

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
Out of curiosity, exactly what is it you are receiving?

You.

thereciever
why are people talking low about gow that character can beat most of these other fictional character thats what im recieving hbu? menebro sounds like on my opinion find nemo lmao

MooCowofJustice
no expression

Somebody stop him before he spreads any further.

ScreamPaste
1. Baal obviously wins.
2. Who is this guy and why can't he spell? mmm

thereciever
kratos will make baal his ***** and for information i was tired when posted the last one and new on here learn how to read boy

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by thereciever
kratos will make baal his ***** and for information i was tired when posted the last one and new on here learn how to read boy You called me boy, cute.

No, really, Baal laughs. no expression There's no way Kratos can win. Bust planet > Kratos.

FinalAnswer
why are people talking low about gow that character can beat most of these other fictional character thats what im recieving hbu? menebro sounds like on my opinion find nemo lmao

You're a primary example as to why children shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Or failtrolls.

thereciever
think about it if you give kratos every single technique and equipment from gow1-3 and the psp version such as chains of olympus and ghost of sparta he will wipe him out.
because the marked one of distruction so baal has no chance what so ever

NemeBro
Are you aware of how painful your posts are to read?

thereciever
dude do you know how bad you are humiliated yourself and how much im laughing at your post and dont hurt yourself now lol with this pethetic character you like. witch i dont care less about your low graded comments about that old character you like

thereciever
and never knew that you cant read lmao

TheAuraAngel
and never knew that you cant read lmao

What is the subject of this sentence? no expression

NemeBro
What is that? You say that your ignorant posts are really just a cry for attention? You wish to gain my affections?

Flattering as your attempt may be, I am sorry, you are not my type.

I prefer a guy who is well-versed in such things as "spelling" or "grammar."

thereciever
nevermind

thereciever
you mean comprehension sorry about recorrect your sorry comprehension why are you taking the serious it just fiction

thereciever
and grammering is speach in case you didnt know

TheAuraAngel
What is grammering? What is speach?

thereciever
nothing lol its just some other users im not getting along i think its because my fav character is kratos lol

thereciever
does this mean nemebro that you cant get a gf is that why you on here im just bored lmao

NemeBro
It's like you're doing this on purpose.

Are you?

thereciever
yeah i do have a gf like i said im just bored lol and why are you taking this post serious its fiction lmao

thereciever
no like i said im just bored lol and why are you taking this post serious its fiction lmao

Phanteros
edited you just a troll, reported.

Peach
thereciever, stop spamming threads. If you don't have anything relevant to add to the discussion, then don't post.

thereciever
ok ill stop

thereciever
peach this isnt spamming look it up and why get on me only instead of both of us and spamming advertising and this had to do with the subject that your friend started so im reporting this thread to recorrect you to im outta here

Peach
Yes, you are spamming. Posting repeatedly without actually adding anything to the conversation is also spamming.

Also, when you're told to not do something by a moderator, that means to stop doing it, and to not argue. Unless you want to find your stay on KMC permanently over.

thereciever
i apologize

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.