Hiro Kala & Skaar vs Nate Grey & God Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/e/ed/Ohitsme--Hiro-Kala.jpg/406px-Ohitsme--Hiro-Kala.jpg
http://creative.myspacecdn.com/groups/_mcb/mycupojoe/week036/img/skaar10cover.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1057187-d_x_men_02_x_man_super.jpg
http://www.toplessrobot.com/Cable_head.jpg

Fight in Grand Canyon

Who wins?

D_Dude1210
T2 Stomps utterly unless this is Skaar merged with the Surfer wherein T2 wins 10/10 but doesn't quite stomps.

Stoic
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
T2 Stomps utterly unless this is Skaar merged with the Surfer wherein T2 wins 10/10 but doesn't quite stomps.

You do realize that Hiro denied a universal force from operating right? I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the twins.

janus77
Hiro Kala, at his peak would solo. currently, he's single-handedly causing all of planet Ka to bend to his will ... so prolly T1 ftw.

Juk3n
Originally posted by janus77
Hiro Kala, at his peak would solo. currently, he's single-handedly causing all of planet Ka to bend to his will ... so prolly T1 ftw.

Cable could do that , he was smultaneously reading the minds of every human on earth for a long time, he could have bent them to his will but he didnt want the extra attention from the muties or want that kind of control.

Bentley
Unless Hiro Kala can block Nate and Cable from their Tp like he blocked the Enigma Force he's screwed. There is a reason for him to block the Enigma Force, the Hero of the Microverse kicked his *ss with it when they fought.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Unless Hiro Kala can block Nate and Cable from their Tp like he blocked the Enigma Force he's screwed. There is a reason for him to block the Enigma Force, the Hero of the Microverse kicked his *ss with it when they fought.

Are you saying that Arcturas wouldn't kick Cables @ss with the Enigma Force?

Bentley
Good question, I only read the first Micronauts series and there they weren't operating in a good point of comparision, but I don't recall a feat that screamed "I'm high herald".

Stoic
The Uni-Power:
During the Karza Wars, a Time Traveler first bestowed the Uni-Power on someone in the Macroverse. The Uni-Power is not the Enigma Force itself but only one facet of it. It allows anyone anywhere to become Captain Universe in times of great danger. Like the Enigma Force, the Uni-Power is sentient to the extent that it will not willingly allow itself to be used for evil.

Recently, the Uni-Power itself began to fluctuate. It merged with several superbeings to find the source of its problem.

Aliases: Captain Universe, Uni-Power, the One and the Many, the Sword in the Star, the Dreaming Star, We Who Are the Star

The Enigma Force is a mystical energy field that permeates the Microverse, a subatomic universe. As the name implies, no one truly understands it. In a sense, it is the Microverse, and its first priority is survival. It does not (and perhaps cannot) act directly; rather, it works through the Time Travelers to protect and preserve the Microverse.

Bentley
That's interesting if we can link it with it actually giving greater powers that the Uni power and messure the scope. I'll see if I can find a bio about the enigma force.

Stoic
That's interesting if we can link it with it actually giving greater powers that the Uni power and messure the scope. I'll see if I can find a bio about the enigma force.

I just put that out there to show you that losing to an agent possessed of the Enimga Force isn't that low of a showing. It's quite a powerful force.

Bentley
In the Micronauts it was something quite deus ex nihil, but the feats Arcturus did were not all that remarkable considering, at least those I saw.

Hiro Kala has world level feats, however I wouldn't give him the odds against two heralds like Nathan in a straight fight.

Stoic
In the Micronauts it was something quite deus ex nihil, but the feats Arcturus did were not all that remarkable considering, at least those I saw.

Hiro Kala has world level feats, however I wouldn't give him the odds against two heralds like Nathan in a straight fight.

But are you forgetting about Skaar? He's not exactly a light weight. How well did Cable do against the Hulk? I mean who ultimately won? The twins could amp eachother with the Old power, or Hiro could hold off both Nates while Skaar charges up to hit either of them with a 100 trillion ton punch. Skaar a world wrecker himself in case you forgot.

So wait, you don't believe that Hiro is a Herald level character?

Bentley
Yep, as I said, HK can compete with one, I don't think he can compete at all against two. At least going by what we have seen so far.

I think Skaar's powerset sucks against Nate's.

Stoic
Yep, as I said, HK can compete with one, I don't think he can compete at all against two. At least going by what we have seen so far.

I think Skaar's powerset sucks against Nate's.

Well this is where we will have to agree to disagree. Skaar's damage soak is better than either of the Nates. He can also make them both work just to fend off seismic assaults, while he could get up close and personal. My point is that all of these boys are Herald level. Calling Cable a High Herald in my opinion is a little premature, because his body armor, and strength are in the lower ranks. So how well did Cable do against the twins dad?

Bentley
Isn't Nate incorporeal now?

Has Skaar shown the long history of tp resistance that his father has?

I don't think any of them is high herald to be honest. Hiro Kala might be simply based on what he did with the Enigma Force, but the rest, nay.

Stoic
Isn't Nate incorporeal now?

Has Skaar shown the long history of tp resistance that his father has?

I don't think any of them is high herald to be honest. Hiro Kala might be simply based on what he did with the Enigma Force, but the rest, nay.

Well we're just going to have to see right? 100 trillion tons in one punch would place Skaar where exactly? That's a lot of power, what do you think a punch like that would do to the Rhino?

Bentley
The problem is that Skaar has yet to prove himself able to produce such strength, he redirected the energy his father produced using the old power and he couldn't even move holding it, he had to wait for Hulk to get closer. He certainly has impressive manipulation of tectonic plates, but the Greys would be idiots if they tried to hit the ground with blasts just to give him energy.

Stoic
The problem is that Skaar has yet to prove himself able to produce such strength, he redirected the energy his father produced using the old power and he couldn't even move holding it, he had to wait for Hulk to get closer. He certainly has impressive manipulation of tectonic plates, but the Greys would be idiots if they tried to hit the ground with blasts just to give him energy.

What of his ability to increase his body armor, and the fact that it would take far less than 100 trillion tons of force to rip Cable apart. I don't really know who would win, I'm just saying that to ignore Skaar or Hiro, while placing physically weak characters far above them is a no no. Then again, it seems to me like anything linked to the Hulk on most forums is usually downplayed. I mean people blatantly ignore huge Hulk family feats, that I have yet to see many hyped up characters reproduce.

Bentley
Hiro is fine, but Skaar is no Hulk.

Is this Dark X-men Nate Grey?

khazra
Standard minor TK Cable did alright to be honest...

Skaar hasn't done anything to make me think he's the brothers level, his powerset is suited as an anti=tank. But he's not well suited to fight their powersets.

Stoic
Originally posted by khazra
Standard minor TK Cable did alright to be honest...

Skaar hasn't done anything to make me think he's the brothers level, his powerset is suited as an anti=tank. But he's not well suited to fight their powersets.

We'll see. smile

iceman24567
team two rapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.