The Avengers - Vs - The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Avengers: Hank Pym, Wonderman, Songbird, Mrs.Marvel, Vision, Monica Rambuea and War Machine - Vs - The X-Men: Cyclops, Namor, Emma, Rogue, Colossus, Iceman and Warpath Who wins? No prep...

Bentley
Emma is X-men's best chance. Otherwise Monica solos.

ExodusCloak
I was looking for a place to post this, was probably during the times when Iceman could knock over Oblivion with an ice avalanche.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6393/89480368.jpg

Colossus-Big C
yea thats around the same time iceman was abstract level and defeated oblivion

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yea thats around the same time iceman was abstract level and defeated oblivion

I hope that's sarcasm. He was a snowman when he banged Oblivions genderless daughter/son and defeated Oblivion.

Warlord
avengers

the ninjak
Warpath really drags the team down. Cyclops would get killed quickly. Is Warmachine immune to telepathy? He sould be.

Iceman is a forum nightmare. But not smart. Pym's main focus would be on Bobby and traps him in a Pym Pocket.

Namor is just outnumbered and Colossus aint touching anybody.

Avengers win this.

basilisk
Originally posted by Bentley
Emma is X-men's best chance. Otherwise Monica solos.

Yeah, Emma, Iceman, or Rogue better do something fast or Vision and Monica could destroy the X-Team in seconds. But I guess Monica and Iceman will be limited if they can't go for a kill or severe injury. Don't know how much use Pym will be - maybe tinker with War Machine to come up with something.

But Avengers for a majority IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.