I am trying to find some scans to support Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LastSon
Everyone says Superman is capable of stopping earthquakes and hurricanes and tidal waves, etc. Any natural disaster, he can stop them. The thing about it is, I have never really seen anything to support this. Perhaps he has done this in pre-crisis, but in post-crisis I have not seen anything of the sort. I am asking the community if they can help me out. To post some scans, or at least issue names, when Superman stops natural disasters. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

-Pr-
iirc they don't show them on panel sometimes, but he mentions stopping things like landslides and earthquakes by himself.

there was an issue a while back that while under brainiac's control he was stopping tsunamis as a test of superman's powers.

Omega Vision
In For Tomorrow I remembering him threatening to cause natural disasters on a global scale (and the Elements of the Earth believed him to) if that's worth anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.