Thor with Odinforce and Godblast vs Shuma Gorath in native dimension

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Exactly what it says on the tin
Full Bloodlust
Who wins?

Razior
Team 1

Uriel005
Lol no... Shuma is a jobber. By his original definition he was the conqueror of many universes and his power goes up astronomically in his home dimension. Only reason strange beat him was do to power absorb that could effect just about anything which he then turned on Shuma who still almost beat him long term by nearly corrupting him.

CIS PIS off I don't see why Shuma would lose in his home dimension

Omega Vision
Shuma Gorath wtfstomps.

Spite.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Shuma Gorath wtfstomps.

Spite.

Colossus-Big C
Shuma Gorath wtfstomps.

Spite. This

also his "realm" which based on the handbooks is a universe he consumed may very well be the cancerverse

Power Cosmic II
shuma w/tentacle rape

CortSether
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
This

also his "realm" which based on the handbooks is a universe he consumed may very well be the cancerverse

Shuma's realm as seen when Strange/Arioch confronted him isn't the cancerverse, but Shuma-Gorath is one of the rulers of the cancerverse. This was seen in previews of The Thanos Imperative #6

Power Cosmic II
I'm waiting/hoping for the What If? of Thanos Imperative colliding with Chaos War...where Shuma and the other Many Angled Ones spill out of the fault and confront Chaos King/Anti-Eternity.

Black bolt z
Shuma Gorath wtfstomps.

Spite.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
I'm waiting/hoping for the What If? of Thanos Imperative colliding with Chaos War...where Shuma and the other Many Angled Ones spill out of the fault and confront Chaos King/Anti-Eternity. shuma + many angled ones Vs Chaos King + Legions of alien gods would be epic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.