Omega Red vs Bloodscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Omega+Red+

vs

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Bloodscream

Dum Dum Dugan
Red shit stomps.

King Castle
i bn thinking what would happen if OR tried to life drain bloodscream........mhmm

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

"Brief Biography
Bloodscream is a pseudo vampire, a man who once sailed the seas alongside Sir Francis Drake till one fateful day where he was fatally wounded during an act of piracy. Bloodsport was shot by a pistol ball in the chest wounded and dying he was dragged to the galley to the ship's Necromancer in hopes of being saved. the Necromancer was unable to save him by conventional means and instead choice to make him undead in order to keep from displeasing and disobeying the Captain, Sir Frances Drake."

Dum Dum Dugan
He drains him and bloodscream dies. bloodsream can't drain his carbon adamatium back.

King Castle
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing out loud

"Brief Biography
Bloodscream is a pseudo vampire, a man who once sailed the seas alongside Sir Francis Drake till one fateful day where he was fatally wounded during an act of piracy. Bloodsport was shot by a pistol ball in the chest wounded and dying he was dragged to the galley to the ship's Necromancer in hopes of being saved. the Necromancer was unable to save him by conventional means and instead choice to make him undead in order to keep from displeasing and disobeying the Captain, Sir Frances Drake." bloodscream goes by bloodsport as well it was actually his 1st on panel name.

@ dum dum

but he is undead.. has OR ever drained a dead opponent?
should it even work?

KingD19
I don't think Arkady can drain him....there's nothing really to drain as he's technically already dead.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
bloodscream goes by bloodsport as well it was actually his 1st on panel name. K, didn't knew that it's a bit confusing though.

King Castle
anyone think that Bloodscream can touch omega red and make skin contact in battle?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
K, didn't knew that it's a bit confusing though.

Of course you didn't know that. Every Wolverine fan does, but you're not Wolverine fan, oh no... you're something different entirely... something descicable... you are S... Spi... Spider-Man fan sick

puke

Red wins most likely. But I don't think he can kill him. Bloodscream, on the other hand...

King Castle
is it confusing when superman has a conversation with some one and he is referred to as kal-el, Clark, last son of kryptonm smallville or superman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYhLIThTvk

we know our comics some dont.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course you didn't know that. Every Wolverine fan does, but you're not Wolverine fan, oh no... you're something different entirely... something descicable... you are S... Spi... Spider-Man fan sick And proud of it.parm_hangloose

thanos-prime
OR

King Castle
is that suppose to be the webline hand sign?

Parmaniac
It's the hangloose sign, surfers doing it while shaking their hand.

King Castle
so how does omega win?

StiltmanFTW
Well... he rips him apart with his tendrils, again and again.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well... he rips him apart with his tendrils, again and again. works for me. glad you were specific.

KingD19
I could actually see that happening. Scream won't be beaten, but he'll technically not be able to move, so that will count as a loss.

Dum Dum Dugan
bloodscream goes by bloodsport as well it was actually his 1st on panel name.

@ dum dum

but he is undead.. has OR ever drained a dead opponent?
should it even work?

Yes he drained dead opponents, they still posses energy.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Yes he drained dead opponents, they still posses energy. any particular story reference? confused

Dum Dum Dugan
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3693/redsresurrectionfg0.th.png

King Castle
pretty sure the hand ninjas were alive when they gave their life force.

i am aware that some modern stories have some of the hand membeers dying and being brought back to life as a sign of loyalty or even for spiritual control.

i dont believe those hand ninjas were either as in the story took place so long ago and were not undead ala teh Gorgon.

Dum Dum Dugan
pretty sure the hand ninjas were alive when they gave their life force.

i am aware that some modern stories have some of the hand membeers dying and being brought back to life as a sign of loyalty or even for spiritual control.

i dont believe those hand ninjas were either as in the story took place so long ago and were not undead ala teh Gorgon.
There not alive, the whole point of hand ninjas are that they are undead.

Thats how they have always been, wolverine even back in the day uses to comment on this. They even after death turned into ash.

yes they were, they have always been that way.

King Castle
not always.. i am sorry you are going to need a scan stating such.

the hand ninja's some of them have died and bn brought back, true. but, that does not make them undead in the same way a zombie or vampire are majority still eat and breath and live they are just brought back from the veil of death.

same way Wolverine, Elektra have bn and they are no more undead as the average hand ninja.

the Ash trick is pretty cool though.

Dum Dum Dugan
not always.. i am sorry you are going to need a scan stating such.

the hand ninja's some of them have died and bn brought back, true. but, that does not make them undead in the same way a zombie or vampire are majority still eat and breath and live they are just brought back from the veil of death.

same way Wolverine, Elektra have bn and they are no more undead as the average hand ninja.

the Ash trick is pretty cool though.
No I don't seen evidences plenty of times that they are undead. your the one that has to prove there alive. it a common fact there undead.

it all the same thing. There still undead.

Wolverine terriable example becuase we know how they did it to wolverine. They took part of his soul. He was never brought back in the traditional senses, his heal factor did it all. Elektra could very well be undead, really nothing to suggest she not.

wich further proves that there undead, living people when they die don't turn to ash.

King Castle
they turn to ash b/c its their own mystic ninja trick.. that doesnt mean they are undead.

Logan has stated that they breath, smell, have heart rate and can hear their blood rushing. alive to me.

Wolverine can smell dead ppl he doesnt like them and normally comments on the undead smell, i dont recall him normally commenting on the hand ninja's undead smell.

srankmissingnin
Not all Hand Ninja are "undead." I believe that is the end result of resurrecting a hand ninja who lost his body going all Wicked Witch of the West at his time of death, and no longer having a vessel to put his soul back in.

Lord_Talron
matt who used to (and still does) fight the hand back in the day also was able to sense them being alive. in fact ill quote from daredevil #174, during the elektra arc, by frank miller.

"im not alone. my super-sensitive hearing detects four distinct heartbeats in this room. no breathing, just the heartbeats. and no my radar is picking up silhouettes to match. men with swords, holding their breath, moving so quietly i can barely hear them..."

KingD19
Just recently in Shadowland when the T-Bolts were fighting the Hand Ninjas, they were alive.

Dum Dum Dugan
I guess I was mistaken and I apologies.

However I believe Wolverine states that hand undead ninja cult in the same issue he saves captain americas life which also happens to be in the same arc that scan was taken from.

the ninjak
Bloodscream while a mercenary in Madripor managed to tag Extremis Ironman in his Annual two years ago.

His touch left a huge handprint and hurt Tony. Tony still won of course but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that ability touching my flesh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Just recently in Shadowland when the T-Bolts were fighting the Hand Ninjas, they were alive.

Current Hand Ninjas are most certainly undead, it was stated in Daughters of the Shadow.

King Castle
there are various types of hand ninjas is all...

never claimed that they didnt have them b/c i know they do just not all are undead for the most part.

kist like not all are cyborgs or are mystic.. various sects is all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.