Shatterstar/Blade vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Adamantium Sabertooth after weapon x upgrades.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has beaten Shatterstar three times in a handful of panels, Blade didn't fair much better. Creed wins the majority.

Deadline
^ It was a stalmate. Jesus. Neither of them were trying their best.

King Castle
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine has beaten Shatterstar three times in a handful of panels, Blade didn't fair much better. Creed wins the majority. i agree with your assessment no expression

Deadline
^ of what the fight Wolverine and Blade had?

King Castle
they just cant do enough damage to sabe to put him down while sabe can.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deadline
^ It was a stalmate. Jesus. Neither of them were trying their best.

Wolverine disarmed him in seconds and had him pinned to the ground with his hand around his neck, and his claws poised to strike. If he wanted Blade dead, he would have killed him but he didn't. Wolverine won. Wolverine has broken necks, dislocated veritbre and crushed pipes in his grip, if he was so inclinded killing Blade would have been as easy as clinching his fist.

King Castle
i concur.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Deadline
^ It was a stalmate. Jesus. Neither of them were trying their best. Blade was going to kill but him realized he owed Logan once he recognized who he was so he let him live.

King Castle
i do not concur with your assumption and interpretation of the circumstance.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King Castle
i do not concur with your assumption and interpretation of the circumstance. Read the story.

King Castle
i have. i still do not concur with the outcome you have given as the most likely scenario.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine disarmed him in seconds and had him pinned to the ground with his hand around his neck, and his claws poised to strike. If he wanted Blade dead, he would have killed him but he didn't. Wolverine won. Wolverine has broken necks, dislocated veritbre and crushed pipes in his grip, if he was so inclinded killing Blade would have been as easy as clinching his fist.
or he could have simply shot out his claws which move well beyond blade speed to react and simply taken Blades head.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Read the story.
You need to, and with out your blade blinder, it rather sad you think Blade won that fight when it quite clear he was on the losing end.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
You need to, and with out your blade blinder, it rather sad you think Blade won that fight when it quite clear he was on the losing end. Wolverine was lucky Blade changed his mind.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine was lucky Blade changed his mind.

Blade is lucky he changed his mind. If he had forced the issue Wolverine would have killed him in a split second before Blade could even think of reacting.

snoopdogg
Blade is lucky he changed his mind. If he had forced the issue Wolverine would have killed him in a split second before Blade could even think of reacting. Blade was too fast for Logan. Logan tried to kill him then Blade blitzed him with the vial.

srankmissingnin
Blade was too fast for Logan. Logan tried to kill him then Blade blitzed him with the vial.

Or like the rest of the fight, Wolverine just let it happen with casual disinterest because Blade isn't more than a mild nuisance.

iceman24567
Why revert back to the same Wolverine vs Blade? Wolverine isn't in this thread

snoopdogg
Naa, Logan went to kill Blade but Blade put the clamps on that idea and was in position to finish Logan but changed his mind.

jinzin
Creed stomps here.... Of course I'm sure Blade fans will think differently.

The MISTER
Originally posted by jinzin
Creed stomps here.... Of course I'm sure Blade fans will think differently. Why would they? Blade is more impressive when the other super-heroes aren't around. I don't think he could take classic Sabertooth by himself. smokin'

jinzin
Originally posted by The MISTER
Why would they? Blade is more impressive when the other super-heroes aren't around. Asked and answered my old friend, asked and answered...

Blade's "halft vampire", he has all the powers of the undead....
Blade kills vampires...

Sabretooth doesn't kill vampires.... Sabretooth loses.

snoopdogg
Sabretooth was beaten by Black Cat so Blade is a threat.

srankmissingnin

Before he had a healing factor. Blade used to be human... doesn't have any baring on his current standing either.

King Castle
back in the 80's when Sabretooth wasnt a defined character and lacked the abilities that modern sabretooth has.

Blade nor shatterstar arent a remote threat to the most current versions of sabretooth who has a healing factor and a face rip would not slow him down and would now heal near instantly.

snoopdogg
Before he had a healing factor. Blade used to be human... doesn't have any baring on his current standing either. Blade was fighting Dracula and holding his own as a human, Creed couldn't even beat Black Cat.

jinzin

Can Blade take down Lizard, Rhino, or hold his own with Carnage?
Cause Black Cat can. wink

I've come to the conclusion that you're an epic comedian. Well done... well done.

jinzin
Blade was fighting Dracula and holding his own as a human, Creed couldn't even beat Black Cat.

Blade can't even take Gambit.. Sabretooth owned Gambit before his upgrades.

snoopdogg
Blade can't even take Gambit.. Sabretooth owned Gambit before his upgrades. Human Blade fought Gambit.....before his "upgrades".

jinzin
laughing out loud

That's commitment!

snoopdogg
laughing out loud

That's commitment! Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Before he had a healing factor. Blade used to be human... doesn't have any baring on his current standing either.

Dum Dum Dugan
trolling as usual, I see.

srankmissingnin
Blade was fighting Dracula and holding his own as a human, Creed couldn't even beat Black Cat.

Most of the time Blade fought Dracula as a human he would get punked in a handful of panels...

snoopdogg
Most of the time Blade fought Dracula as a human he would get punked in a handful of panels... He's done well as a human though and Dracula>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Cat.

jinzin
He's done well as a human though and Dracula>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Cat.

Unless it's the version that's fighting Blade.. I agree. wink

srankmissingnin
He's done well as a human though and Dracula>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Cat.

Except for the odd fight Dracula dispatched Blade with consumite easy often in Tomb of Dracula. Anytime he did well was because Dracula would swat him aside and turn to fight Taj or Harker or who ever and Blade would get the drop on him.

I remember one time Quincy shot Dracula with some hidden darts in his wheel chair and then Blade shows up and says "I did it! I finale beat Dracula!" lol

jinzin
Well he did boot Drac in the chest in his Gugg run.

King Castle
Except for the odd fight Dracula dispatched Blade with consumite easy often in Tomb of Dracula. Anytime he did well was because Dracula would swat him aside and turn to fight Taj or Harker or who ever and Blade would get the drop on him.

I remember one time Quincy shot Dracula with some hidden darts in his wheel chair and then Blade shows up and says "I did it! I finale beat Dracula!" lol roflmao rolling on floor laughing

i dont recall that. but the old school comics were hilarious at times so i can see it happening.. any hopes of seeing a scan?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle
roflmao rolling on floor laughing

i dont recall that. but the old school comics were hilarious at times so i can see it happening.. any hopes of seeing a scan?

I don't have my comics with my at school, just what I am picking up week to week.

And now that I think about it Blade might have tagged Drac with a dagger when the darts hit or something... which isn't nearly as funny. embarrasment

But Dracula did get beat up by a mountain goat, so we can still laugh at that. big grin

Dum Dum Dugan
Naa, Logan went to kill Blade but Blade put the clamps on that idea and was in position to finish Logan but changed his mind.
wolverine wanted to kill blade, yet he pulled back his claws and punched blade in the face rather the impale his skull..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
I think the fight was reminiscent of the Bruce Wayen/Ras fight from Batman Begins where Bruce thinks he's beaten Ras but he was oh so wrong. Once Blade was done playing around he put the clamps on Logan.

Logan's attacked Silver Samurai, Sabretooth, Deadpool, etc without his claws....it's something he does alot.

Dum Dum Dugan
I think the fight was reminiscent of the Bruce Wayen/Ras fight from Batman Begins where Bruce thinks he's beaten Ras but he was oh so wrong. Once Blade was done playing around he put the clamps on Logan.

Logan's attacked Silver Samurai, Sabretooth, Deadpool, etc without his claws....it's something he does alot.
not when he trying to kill them. When he actaully trying to kill them, he chops Deadpool head off, stabs sbre-tooth through his head ect.

No it not something he does unless he holding back, he espicially does not withdraw his claws and instead punch them in the face mid combat.........

delusional as ever are we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
Blade solos ...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bentley
Blade solos ...
based on what?

and please don't go becasuse he a vampire.......

Starscream M
based on what?

because he's skilled and can one hit kill creed

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
because he's skilled and can one hit kill creed
No he can't.

as usual, you come up with the most absurd reasoning, if anyone can one shot someone here it sabre-tooth one shotting blade.

Starscream M
No he can't.

as usual, you come up with the most absurd reasoning, if anyone can one shot someone here it sabre-tooth one shotting blade. um blade has a katana

he can potentially decapitate creed

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
um blade has a katana

he can potentially decapitate creed
No he can't. Not when sabre-tooth has adamatium skeleton

Starscream M
No he can't. Not when sabre-tooth has adamatium skeleton oh god this is adamantium sabes? what a spite thread then...sabes wins

Bentley
based on what?

and please don't go becasuse he a vampire.......

Tooth ain't no Wolverine ahah

0mega Spawn
how easily cant adamantium go through adamantium blade has an adamantium sword so if he goes through the eyes he could pierce sabes brain other than that not much IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.