Geo Force/Earth vs Human Torch/Fire vs Hydroman/Water vs Cyclone/Wind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razior
Witch ones power would you like to control (element) =)

Geo Force - Earth

Human Torch - Fire

Hydroman - Water

Cyclone -Wind

In real life
In comics

Personally i would Chose Fire for comics and Water for irl

-Pr-
If you mean we get all the Earth Powers Brion gets, that's surprisingly versatile.

If Water includes Ice like Iceman, though, i'd take that.

Razior
Yeah i dont see why water couldent include ice i mean its still made up of water

marwash22
dude, you didn't have to pick the exact characters the mod suggested. laughing out loud. There were better choices, imo.

Silent Master
Assuming equal levels of control.

I'll take air.

The Nuul
lol

Razior
Originally posted by marwash22
dude, you didn't have to pick the exact characters the mod suggested. laughing out loud. There were better choices, imo.

Haha well dosent really mather i mean i was aiming on the element not the char itself laughing out loud

The Nuul
facepalm

The characters determines the control factor of the elements/powers.

marwash22
Originally posted by The Nuul
facepalm

The characters determines the control factor of the elements/powers. from my brain, to your fingers.

The Nuul
To Bruces mum.

SamZED
Well, HT can fly, not sure about the rest. Id only choose fire if I could bend lightning. Johnny cant do that so..

Blair Wind
Water. In a world of equals (say none of us could turn into the element, simply control it/create it) then water would always win. Mainly because the main weakness of the other users isnt their power, but their bodies. The human body is about 70% water, so controlling it/dehydrating it/etc would be the best way to win in a fight.

Not only that, but its the most versatile in that it has three forms (water/ice/gas), so you can control more states of matter.

Silent Master
Air is made up a different elements as well; most notably nitrogen and oxygen. Oxygen is also found in the human body and in water.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Silent Master
Air is made up a different elements as well; most notably nitrogen and oxygen. Oxygen is also found in the human body and in water. water, earth, and fire all have oxygen

Silent Master
Which is why picked Air.

marwash22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Water. In a world of equals (say none of us could turn into the element, simply control it/create it) then water would always win. Mainly because the main weakness of the other users isnt their power, but their bodies. The human body is about 70% water, so controlling it/dehydrating it/etc would be the best way to win in a fight.

Not only that, but its the most versatile in that it has three forms (water/ice/gas), so you can control more states of matter. Hydro-man can't do any of that shit. erm

Badabing
Originally posted by Razior
Witch ones power would you like to control (element) =)

Geo Force - Earth

Human Torch - Fire

Hydroman - Water

Cyclone -Wind

In real life
In comics

Personally i would Chose Fire for comics and Water for irl
You didn't have to use my exact line up. stick out tongue

The Nuul
He was scared!

-Pr-
To Bruces mum.

Don't bash.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by marwash22
Hydro-man can't do any of that shit. erm

He just opened a thread with them because Bada closed his other one.

Besides, when I think of water, I think Iceman. Since Im assuming the threadstarter doesnt care who I use to correlate the element too, as long as the element is controlled, I'd say water. Or Air (since I do like air related powers. Hence my name.)

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't bash. I'm sure he was gentle.

Razior
He was scared!

Indeed eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.