Kang vs Spiral & Mojo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Both teams get one month prep.

Fight on Las Vegas.

Who takes the cake?

the ninjak
Kang can turn a month into as long as he wants.

Uriel005
Been said before ninjak the preptime is considered relative to the character. Not actual time. Also I think Spiral&Mojo have a pretty good shot just because Kang is not magic friendly and mojoverse tech is nothing to sneer at.

Mojo and Spiral as far as I'm aware can still tp at will. Kang would need to pull out magic negation to stop Mojo and Spiral I just don't see him winning this. Team wins.

Blair Wind
I know Spiral has combat feats + magic, but what exactly can Mojo do?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I know Spiral has combat feats + magic, but what exactly can Mojo do?

Mojo has advised classic strange on matters of magic... High sorcery there. really the only reason he ever gets punked is due to CIS he does the long monologues and explains his master plan to his enemies before he finishes it which leads to a fail. Few can directly stand up to Mojo directly in magic however and Kang has typically shown some glaring holes in his defense against magic.

Blair Wind
What kind of magic feats does he have under his belt?

King Castle
time travel teleportation and energy bolts are his main ones.

should note he is an idiot and hardly uses her powers so some times they dont work right away b/c he forgets the correct way to make a gesture.

the idiot got nervous fighting wolverine and couldnt teleport.

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Castle
time travel teleportation and energy bolts are his main ones.

should note he is an idiot and hardly uses her powers so some times they dont work right away b/c he forgets the correct way to make a gesture.

the idiot got nervous fighting wolverine and couldnt teleport.
but he is a highly skilled sorcerer he just suffers from a short attention span and being an idiot

King Castle
even when he is angry he doesnt utilize his full potential he just shoots energy bolts and is relatively slow in reaction time.

Uriel005
Is CIS on or off. If its off Mojo would be more of a universal threat than Doom w/ kang tech.

Bentley
CIS on. However, there is Spiral to help Mojo be serious.

Digi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Kang can turn a month into as long as he wants.

Prep is relative. read the forum rules.

Uriel005
Spirals weakness is cast time. She takes a ton of time on her casting and Kang is likely to stand there for like 30 seconds and be like enough of this. Pull out a gun and blast her. CIS on Mojo team can't beat Kang IMO. Spiral would move in to distract and Mojo would get distracted by some passing television signals so Spiral would get owned by Kang while Mojo was distracted. Or Kang might just walk away feeling that defeating such an imbecile might be below him Only way I see CIS on Mojo winning.

Bentley
Sending tv signals against Mojo is a funny way of spending prep time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.