White Canary Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/1334423-birds_of_prey__4_008_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/97135-199227-daredevil_large.jpg

Non shadowland, of course.

Stoic
Stalemate.

guy222
matt

Supermutant
DD ftw, White Canary although impressive against the BoP still is too unproven.

Omega Vision
White Canary 7/10

King Castle
Originally posted by Supermutant
DD ftw, White Canary although impressive against the BoP still is too unproven. i agree.

Q99
Originally posted by Supermutant
DD ftw, White Canary although impressive against the BoP still is too unproven.

What she has done is pretty crazy, though. If she can keep up the level shown, then she's better than him.

WC for the majority.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/1334423-birds_of_prey__4_008_large.jpg

Nice pic... haw-som

So... what has she done actually?

King Castle
she smacked BC who is arguably the top 5 fighters in DC... or so i have heard but, i dont give much weight to.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
she smacked BC who is arguably the top 5 fighters in DC... or so i have heard but, i dont give much weight to.

And we all know DC streets are gods... batgods smile

Q99
Not top 5, but Black Canary's in the top 10. Dinah's generally considered a top tier martial artist, though one of the weaker one. Or alternatively, she's one of the strongest second tier MAs.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

So... what has she done actually?

WC not just beat Dinah, but Dinah and Huntress at the same time (here). Also WC cut open Hawk, and he has significant super toughness. Dinah thinks she might be better than Shiva.

She also killed each of the 12 Brothers in Silk one by one.

Daredevil1
Daredevil 8/10

Bentley
Pft, Black Canary is all hype on h2h, she would've troubles with Bullseye and Punisher.

Daredevil1
Yeah DD's is arguably one of the best along with Danny and Shang.

King Castle
and he has his solidified his MA earth station in the top ten ages ago... and it isnt up to debate

Bentley
Marvel's martial artist are better than DC's overall just because everyone jobs to Batman ermm

SasuOna
While its blatantly obvious that most if not all of Marvel's martial artist's are somehow superhuman. Daredevil would take this hes too good but I think the fact that she was able to harm Hawk as a good strength or skill feat.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
What she has done is pretty crazy, though. If she can keep up the level shown, then she's better than him.

WC for the majority.

Agreed. if the level she's shown is her standard, she should beat Matt imo.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Pft, Black Canary is all hype on h2h, she would've troubles with Bullseye and Punisher.

uh, not really. WC also tanked Canary's cry.

Bentley
uh, not really. WC also tanked Canary's cry.

Canary cry ain't hand to hand ahah

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Canary cry ain't hand to hand ahah

You could have said that BC wasn't as good as the top tiers in DC, but now she's part of the elite. Even Shiva has acknowledged this.

Bentley
You could have said that BC wasn't as good as the top tiers in DC, but now she's part of the elite. Even Shiva has acknowledged this.

Everybody and their mother is elite at DC biscuits

-Pr-

she's still not on batman/shiva/cassandra level though, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.