Cross Genre Match #20: Akuma vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario One

Classic Gold and Red

Scenario Two

Extremis Armor

carver9
Extremis in a stomp... the other versions of ironman wins 7 or 8/10. I will provide scans proving my case later (once c-master starts debating).

Stoic
Akuma would tear Tony out of that suit. Raging Demon!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Extremis in a stomp... the other versions of ironman wins 7 or 8/10. I will provide scans proving my case later (once c-master starts debating).

Come on man, real quick before I have to get back to studying. How would Ironman stop Akuma's Raging Demon? Akuma can teleport, and as he does this drop a heavy chi bomb @$$ whoopin on Tony. Then after the dust settles, he'd turn around and Devil in Japanese would light up on his back, as he sends Tony to hell.

The Nuul
Tony seduces the Devil and he becomes immortal. The Immortal Iron Man.

Parmaniac
An invincible and immortal alcoholic.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Come on man, real quick before I have to get back to studying. How would Ironman stop Akuma's Raging Demon? Akuma can teleport, and as he does this drop a heavy chi bomb @$$ whoopin on Tony. Then after the dust settles, he'd turn around and Devil in Japanese would light up on his back, as he sends Tony to hell.

The only thing that I have to say about extremis issss... it has had good showings against king thor AND wwh. That alone should be enough to pursuade you.

As for the regular iron man suit... tony has shields that has taken a nuke point blank without any damage to him or his team. Tony strength and durability has allowed him to hang with people like thor, namor, hul, and sentry. Tony has equiped a home made spider sense into his suit... he has magnetic powers in his suit, subsonic speed and reaction... an omni blast and the list goes on.

Tony has shown that he can attack outside of his forcefield so I truly do not see how akuma is winning this.

Tha C-Master
You finally made the thread... good fun.

Akuma stomps classic. The guy can split mountains in half with a hit. Sink islands and crash meteors all in a single strike. He can survive at the depths of the sea and has the raging demon (which doesn't need to grab to use, that's only in gameplay). He can also warp at will, so he'll be hard to shoot. The misogi comes from the ski and is even more powerful than the mountain splitting technique (it is an upgrade). He also blew up a forest not long ago.

Extremis... not sure. Some say Akuma, some say Iron Man. I love both guys and I want to see something more definitive to make a conclusion. Of course the Akuma at his absolute highest showing (that crazy comic) wins, but that is without saying. I think more grounded feats are fair for this matchup.

SamZED
The only thing that I have to say about extremis issss... it has had good showings against king thor AND wwh. That alone should be enough to pursuade you.

As for the regular iron man suit... tony has shields that has taken a nuke point blank without any damage to him or his team. Tony strength and durability has allowed him to hang with people like thor, namor, hul, and sentry. Tony has equiped a home made spider sense into his suit... he has magnetic powers in his suit, subsonic speed and reaction... an omni blast and the list goes on.

Tony has shown that he can attack outside of his forcefield so I truly do not see how akuma is winning this. There are people in games vs forum who would say that Akuma can beat Classic Juggernaut, King Thor and WWHulk at the same time.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
There are people in games vs forum who would say that Akuma can beat Classic Juggernaut, King Thor and WWHulk at the same time.

Well...

stick out tongue

That's the same anywhere. You take a game character here and people make it seem like they don't have a chance. Take a character here to the anime forum and Inuyasha would beat Superman in a stomp.

I don't think there are really any hardcore Akuma fanboys there anymore. I think it's all about Kratos now. He's the new trend. I could ask and see though. evil face I love both Akuma and Iron Man though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well...

stick out tongue

That's the same anywhere. You take a game character here and people make it seem like they don't have a chance. Take a character here to the anime forum and Inuyasha would beat Superman in a stomp.

I don't think there are really any hardcore Akuma fanboys there anymore. I think it's all about Kratos now. He's the new trend. I could ask and see though. evil face I love both Akuma and Iron Man though.
I seriously had an argument the other day with some guy who thought the Galaxy sized mecha from Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagaan would stomp Cosmic Armor Superman.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I seriously had an argument the other day with some guy who thought the Galaxy sized mecha from Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagaan would stomp Cosmic Armor Superman. Can he? big grin

Stoic
You know what dawned on me? I was wondering what armor Tony was in, when he fought the Mandarin... Carver I hope for your sake that he wasn't in the Extremis, because if he was your whole argument loses a lot of creds.

the ninjak
1. Akuma.
2. Extremis.

Tha C-Master
Well at least this is stickied... where is Blair?

Stoic
Seriously though, when Tony fought the Mandarin, what armor was he wearing? Was it the Extremis Armor? I honestly think that If the Mandarin could do that to Ironman, Akuma would slay him. Unless of course that was counted as a low showing for Ironman (highly doubtful).

Bentley
Omni directional repulsor blast or high frequence sonics seems like a good way of dealing with Akuma. Can Akuma send someone to hell through an energy forcefield?

Blair Wind
Well at least this is stickied... where is Blair?

Im here. I want to see Akuma's side of the debate since I don't know the character aside from playing the games. So, tell me why he would win. Convince me, because from what I can tell he's just a suped up Iron Fist.

Tha C-Master
Sure thing. I'm going to post some feats. Games aren't as "feat heavy" as comics but he has some great ones.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Omni directional repulsor blast or high frequence sonics seems like a good way of dealing with Akuma. Can Akuma send someone to hell through an energy forcefield?

Akuma is a master martial artist correct? In so noting this and the fact that both characters have a working knowledge of each other, wouldn't Akuma see the omni blast, and just teleport out of range? Would a blast be able to take him down when he has shrugged off powerful chi blasts? What about Tony's battle with the Mandarin?

He didn't do so well against a guy of that caliber, so what makes you think that he'd do well against a guy that is likely better than him? I'm not too sure if I can remember correctly, but the Mandarin had the rings grafted to his spine in that fight right? Just curious.

Also doesn't the omni blast take up a considerable amount of energy to employ, and leave Tony vulnerable for brief moments? What of Tony being hit so hard in the past, and having to need time to reboot?

Tha C-Master

the ninjak
I wonder what would happen if Tony simply flew and released nanos it the surrounding area.
And ordered them once they enter Akuma's body to sever his spine.

Extremis moves at similar speeds. Sonics would do well.

Prep-Man
Akuma.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
I wonder what would happen if Tony simply flew and released nanos it the surrounding area.
And ordered them once they enter Akuma's body to sever his spine.

Extremis moves at similar speeds. Sonics would do well.

Hard to speculate what that would do, as Akuma might simply use his ki to counterract the nano machines, or move faster than the sonics.

Omega Vision
Akuma seems to have the edge (at least over Classic IM) in terms of raw power.

Not sure how much that will help him though if Tony fights smart.

Starscream M
Akuma seems to have the edge (at least over Classic IM) in terms of raw power.

Not sure how much that will help him though if Tony fights smart. in raw power Akuma has the edge over Extremis Ironman as well

Tha C-Master
He can also warp and various other things. Those weren't even Shin Akuma, Akuma fighting at his best. Just the regular one. The only Shin Akuma feat I can think of besides the absolutely insane ones would be the meteor smash on the meteor that was approaching Earth.

Omega Vision
We're all waiting. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I'm sure he'll be here, and I'm sure he'll continue posting regardless. stick out tongue

carver9
I'm sure he'll be here, and I'm sure he'll continue posting regardless. stick out tongue

I sure will... I'm at work but I get off in 3 and a half more hours... be ready c master.

Tha C-Master
I'm scurred.

Omega Vision
I sure will... I'm at work but I get off in 3 and a half more hours... be ready c master. Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm scurred.
Get your affairs in order C-Master.

carver9
Ok, before I start owning C-Master, I have a question. In the past, a year ago, tony stated that for every armor that he creates, whatever advantage that armor has over his primary armor, he take that piece and add it to his main armor. With that said, if you believe this, I can prepare to stomp.

The only exception is there was one armor that he created that was too powerful and he had to destroy it, I would exclude this armor, his extremis armor (even though he is adding pieces from that armor and is putting it on his main armor) and his Thor and Hulk buster armor.

Let me know your thoughts, I'm about to post scans.

NemeBro
There are people in games vs forum who would say that Akuma can beat Classic Juggernaut, King Thor and WWHulk at the same time. This statement is so full of shit I cannot believe it.

No one taken remotely seriously in game vs. would claim that.

As for Akuma's feats.

He can destroy an island by slamming his fist to the ground. While he was younger. And holding back. And obviously less powerful.

He split Ayer's Rock into four separate sections.

He kicked a sunken ship in half on the bottom of the ocean, while destroying a submarine accidently, while apparently dragging the ship with his foot as he leapt to the surface.

He was able to annihilate a forest with a powerup, the ki shot out of the atmosphere and into space.

Not sure if he would win though. Not really an Ironman buff.

Oh yeah, and meteor busting.

carver9
Lets start here.

Here we have Tony becoming invisible and attacking spiderman with a repulsor ray.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8206594

These are not ordinary blast... tony has stunned even the surfer with this attack but I'm pretty sure he was holding back against spidey.

http://img461.imageshack.us/i/radno17zy.jpg/

Or how about Tony simply placing a shield around Akumas body and bfring him?

Here he holds Apocalypse in place.
http://img832.imageshack.us/i/imregen3.jpg/
http://img843.imageshack.us/i/imff1.jpg/

Electro

http://img406.imageshack.us/f/vselectro1c2sv.jpg/

Or lets not forget about his famous showing of holding the Void in a forcefield and aiding Sentry in BFRing him to the sun.

Akuma is very powerful, I agree but I cant see him busting through a shield that a nuke failed to bust.

http://img392.imageshack.us/i/feildvshelicarrier1b1pr.jpg/
http://img399.imageshack.us/i/feildvshelicarrier1c5fo.jpg/

Or how about his magnetic powers which is shown here...

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/magnet1a0xg.jpg/
http://img232.imageshack.us/i/magnet1b2op.jpg/

The same magnetic powers that was slinging the HULK everywhere.

I'm not done yet.

carver9
Tony admits that he has placed a spider sense into his armor just like the one spidey has.

http://img524.imageshack.us/f/scan0020bfc2a32bx3.jpg/
http://img524.imageshack.us/f/10965469qx6.jpg/

He also have enough strength to ko the hulk, stun the surfer, hurt Thor as well and make Sentry bleed.

http://img242.imageshack.us/i/60518243sv2.jpg/
http://img242.imageshack.us/f/57363165kz1.jpg/

Or this...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/img016.jpg

Speed isnt the key to this fight.

http://img176.imageshack.us/f/imreaction1sr7.jpg/

carver9
I understand how powerful Akuma is but I just cant see him beating Ironman and EXTREMIS... oh hell naw. What is the best durability feat that Akuma has... that could change my mind?

psycho gundam
he doesn't really get hit

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he doesn't really get hit

So I guess that means he never fought anyone that speed that match his. I know that versatility isn't the key to all battles but I think ironman wins this with a good majority .

Tha C-Master
Own me eh? I've never been owned here, if you do that you'd be a legend. stick out tongue

I'm going to look at your post now. At least this thread is progressing.

Stoic
The main thing about Ironman and his more exotic attacks, are that they leave him drained, and vulnerable.

Warlord
sonics don't wink

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
The main thing about Ironman and his more exotic attacks, are that they leave him drained, and vulnerable.

Thats why I didnt use the attacks that leaves him drained... all of those are just normal feats from his suit.

I thought he fixed that drain problem by adding to his suit an ability to drain solar energy to power it. He hasnt been drained in a while to my knowledge.

Tha C-Master
Thats why I didnt use the attacks that leaves him drained... all of those are just normal feats from his suit.

I thought he fixed that drain problem by adding to his suit an ability to drain solar energy to power it. He hasnt been drained in a while to my knowledge. Those are some neat feats. But stoic is correct. Iron Man has some powerful hits that can let him dance with the really big boys but for a minute. He will be vulnerable. Unforunately for him, he has no defense against the raging demon, and Akuma can warp around pretty much all of his attacks at will. With that amount of power, Iron Man might be overwhelmed.

Tha C-Master
he doesn't really get hit Well he can exist at the bottom of the sea where the sub was indefinitely. That means he can survive some very deep pressure.

Then there's this: Meteor Smash!!!
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/shinakuma-end.jpg

To do the attacks he does, he has to be durable to withstand the impacts. Not sure about his "best". SF don't just throw feats left and right like Marvel and Iron Man has been out for a very long time.

the ninjak
An attack like that requires charging and focus on a single target THAT WON'T MOVE to create an attack powerful enough to destroy such a target. Like Bruce Lee said to the guy braking bricks in Enter the Dragon. "Bricks don't hit back".

Otherwise Akuma wouldn't have been defeat by Gen, he could've just punched the ground.

Just like IronFist busting the Helicarrier it took time and a stationary target.

Tha C-Master
An attack like that requires charging and focus on a single target THAT WON'T MOVE to create an attack powerful enough to destroy such a target. Like Bruce Lee said to the guy braking bricks in Enter the Dragon. "Bricks don't hit back".

Otherwise Akuma wouldn't have been defeat by Gen, he could've just punched the ground.

Just like IronFist busting the Helicarrier it took time and a stationary target.

Akuma was never beaten by Gen. He sensed Gen was ill, Gen wanted Akuma to kill him and he didn't. It goes against his code. He tests his opoonents power (like he tested Ryu's) and he only kills the worthy. Gen was not at his best so he didn't.

You saw him just casually punch the ground right? It was no special technique and he was actually younger and holding back.

Shin Akuma is Akuma fighting at full potential. That was plain regular Akuma. The fact remains that a nuke can't sink an island. Not to my knowledge. To sink it and send it completely under the ocean requires megatons of power.

Even then, he has the speed and warping and raging demon, which Iron Man has no defense against anyways.

the ninjak
Akuma was never beaten by Gen. He sensed Gen was ill, Gen wanted Akuma to kill him and he didn't.

In the Udon comics it stated that he did defeat Akuma then years later when Gen was dying Gen wanted to fight anyway then kids found him dead.

You saw him just casually punch the ground right? It was no special technique and he was actually younger and holding back.Shin Akuma is Akuma fighting at full potential. That was plain regular Akuma. The fact remains that a nuke can't sink an island.

Stationary target like Ironfist's charged attacks.

Even then, he has the speed and warping and raging demon, which Iron Man has no defense against anyways.
Another stationary target and Ironman has Spider Sense and Bison like speed! And can withstand a nuke or two.

SamZED
Originally posted by NemeBro
This statement is so full of shit I cannot believe it.

No one taken remotely seriously in game vs. would claim that.

As for Akuma's feats.

He can destroy an island by slamming his fist to the ground. While he was younger. And holding back. And obviously less powerful.

He split Ayer's Rock into four separate sections.

He kicked a sunken ship in half on the bottom of the ocean, while destroying a submarine accidently, while apparently dragging the ship with his foot as he leapt to the surface.

He was able to annihilate a forest with a powerup, the ki shot out of the atmosphere and into space.

Not sure if he would win though. Not really an Ironman buff.

Oh yeah, and meteor busting. I hope you do not mean my statement, cause I didnt come up with that crap. Its just the character has lots of fanboys that get carried away.

Tha C-Master
In the Udon comics it stated that he did defeat Akuma then years later when Gen was dying Gen wanted to fight anyway then kids found him dead.

Stationary target like Ironfist's charged attacks.

Another stationary target and Ironman has Spider Sense and Bison like speed! And can withstand a nuke or two. Udon storyline doesn't follow the main storyline. Like I said, he challenged Akuma and had been ill. Akuma tests his opponents out and kills only the worthy. To kill someone who is not at their best is against his code. He also seldom uses those attacks when he is testing someone. But he does have them.

It still was a normal punch. Now he does have the Kongou which he used on Ayer's rock, that is a more charged attack. Unfortunately for your argument his most powerful physical strike is the misogi, which teleports instantly and deals far, far more damage. More than the one he did on Ayer's rock and with the punch. Here is the move in action so you can grasp the speed, of course this is made "lighter" for gameplay standards. Go to 1:08

ZDFTNRD3rhU

He also has projectiles and warping. When has Iron Man shown Bison like speed in a fight? Spider-Man has proven quicker than him in a fight. Extremis is much better, but even then...

Tha C-Master
I hope you do not mean my statement, cause I didnt come up with that crap. Its just the character has lots of fanboys that get carried away. He's had some come and go. Hulk, Thor, Superman, etc, do as well. As does any character.

the ninjak
Udon storyline doesn't follow the main storyline. Like I said, he challenged Akuma and had been ill. Akuma tests his opponents out and kills only the worthy.
The Udon comics aren't canon????? These guys literally are the creators of the canon. And made those end game videos.

He also has projectiles and warping. When has Iron Man shown Bison like speed in a fight? Spider-Man has proven quicker than him in a fight. Extremis is much better, but even then...

Civil War had Tony appearing behind Cap like Bison yes and even Sentry said he was incredibly fast now. The plates surrounding the Extremis armor could bond to Tony in less than a second using Inertial Dampeners to move the Plates/Armor like Telekinesis. And don't forget the armor has Spider Sense after Tony studied Peter and created the Iron Spider suit. + can go invisible. + healing factor.

Tha C-Master
The Udon comics aren't canon????? These guys literally are the creators of the canon. And made those end game videos.

Civil War had Tony appearing behind Cap like Bison yes and even Sentry said he was incredibly fast now. The plates surrounding the Extremis armor could bond to Tony in less than a second using Inertial Dampeners to move the Plates/Armor like Telekinesis. And don't forget the armor has Spider Sense after Tony studied Peter and created the Iron Spider suit. + can go invisible. Udon comics were great reads. All I'm saying is that the storyline isn't right exact game storyline. It follows it though No different than the movies of characters like Spider-Man follow the story, but not to the exact T. Udon characters are a lot weaker anyways. Again Gen was dying and wanted Akuma to kill him. Akuma didn't as he was not at his best.

This is what happened in story "He knew, where did he go?":

8x7QvzdBROQ&

There are many, many different versions of SF around. I could just use the Capcom vs SNK comic version and have them use their reality breaking punches. That wouldn't be fair though. I'm just trying to average them out the best way possible and be fair.

Nonetheless. Akuma didn't charge that punch. He did the slower punch on Ayer's rock though, the Kongou. Furthermore that was a much younger Akuma. Not fighting at his best.

The storyline is:

Alpha, SF2, SF4, SF3

That is the canon order of the storyline. Akuma was quite a bit younger then. But even if that fight were to be counted. It doesn't take away from his island buster punch at all.

He has the misogi now which combines his warp and he hits for massive power. Nukes haven't sent any islands underground that I know, or anything like that.

Spider-Man also go the drop on Tony. Now, Iron Man kicks Spider-Man's ass in a fight, but I'm just stating reflex like speeds. Akuma being a master fighter (it seems he is more powerful than Mandarin) has top notch speeds. He has projectiles, and the raging demon which Tony has no defense against. He could put up a field... temporarily. It wouldn't be sufficient for a prolonged assault though.

I love Iron Man, he's one of my faves. I can see him getting a few good wins with master use of his tech, but in a up front fight, he definitely loses. His best bet is to use cunning gadgetry. But with Akuma's warping and instant death moves. He's in for a fight.

the ninjak
Yeah that's the problem too many canon arcs. I thought the Udon comics would have been the Magnum Opus...the true story which had a younger Gen beating Akuma and then years later refusing to totally fight Gen due to his cancer. This is irritating.....

And yeah I agree no VS capcom feats Ironman had canons appearing on his arm in those games + he sucks in them.

So what do you make of Invisibility. Spider Sense. Computer Tactical imput plus reflexes. Bison like speed. Deafening sonics. Shields/Inertial Dampeners. Light Speed Repulsors. Nano Tech. Healing Factor. FLIGHT!

Plus! the ability to sense energy on an Astral Plane level. He sensed Dr Strange at the end of Civil War. He should be able to process mystical phasing.

Tha C-Master
Yeah that's the problem too many canon arcs. I thought the Udon comics would have been the Magnum Opus...the true story which had a younger Gen beating Akuma and then years later refusing to totally fight Gen due to his cancer. This is irritating.....

And yeah I agree no VS capcom feats Ironman had canons appearing on his arm in those games + he sucks in them.

So what do you make of Invisibility. Spider Sense. Computer Tactical imput plus reflexes. Bison like speed. Deafening sonics. Shields/Inertial Dampeners. Light Speed Repulsors. Nano Tech. Healing Factor. FLIGHT! I mean that's as far as I know. Then these newer games come in with their retcons and multiple endings and it makes it a big mess.

From the storyline in Udon, their previous fight in that media was a "tie" before Akuma became his current self. I like to make sure of these things so I'm not talking out of my ass. In that Udon fight it was more of a "I'll see you again!" Like he did with Ryu when he broke the Island. Although he was testing Ryu and even though they "drew" Akuma would still beat him. Akuma's true desire is to die in battle and he looks for someone stronger than he.

The games are the true canon, although they have other showings, and it helps to use those with feats for characters who don't have many. Gen is awesome though.

Iron Man has his "uber" feats. The only problem is he can't prevent a raging demon (which doesn't need to "grab" like in the games"wink and he has to contend with warping, great firepower, and strength.

As of the moment I say he stomps classic Iron Man, and against Extremis, a 7/10.

I'm still open to change my mind of course. smile

Prep-Man
What exactly is Raging Demon? And is Akuma still top dog in SF universe?

Bentley
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What exactly is Raging Demon? And is Akuma still top dog in SF universe?

Shin Akuma, Oro and of course, Ingrid are the top dogs in the SF verse.

Prep-Man
Shin Akuma? same as Akuma?

Tha C-Master
The raging demon sends the opponent to hell, where they are attacked for all of their past sins (wow Tony). Even being "innocent" doesn't prevent this attack. The only way to "dodge" it is to empty ones mind, and soul. Something Tony can't do and is a different attack altogether. Even if he did it, he wouldn't be able to continue the fight, obviously.

Originally posted by Bentley
Shin Akuma, Oro and of course, Ingrid are the top dogs in the SF verse. Is Ingrid even a serious character? They always have a God Loli. Shin Akuma is just Akuma not holding back.

Prep-Man
Tony would be screwed if Akuma does that.

Bentley
The raging demon sends the opponent to hell, where they are attacked for all of their past sins (wow Tony). Even being "innocent" doesn't prevent this attack. The only way to "dodge" it is to empty ones mind, and soul. Something Tony can't do and is a different attack altogether. Even if he did it, he wouldn't be able to continue the fight, obviously.

Is Ingrid even a serious character? They always have a God Loli. Shin Akuma is just Akuma not holding back.

Nah, Ingrid is lame, but I felt like adding a third character into the list big grin

the ninjak
Man it's like a Penance Stare Punch!!!!

Extremis can go invisible and Fly and can scan the area for energy on an Astral Plane level. He processed Dr Strange's presence at the end of Civil War.

And LOL at Rogue and Sakura performing Shun Goku Satsu.

Tha C-Master
Also Gill and Shin Bison are top dogs too in SF.Originally posted by Prep-Man
Tony would be screwed if Akuma does that. Gameplay footage of it (note he doesn't have to "grab" him, that's a gameplay mechanic). You'll also see some other characters do it. That's a gameplay mechanic too. Akuma warps and catches him as he can sense life energies. stick out tongue

RqJ1vJbIPzI&

So much rape. big grin Not even Wolverine survived. sad

Darkstorm Zero
Akuma... For reasons stated by C-Master...

ATM it's 01:40am where I am, so I'll post my own reasons in the morning.

Tha C-Master
You're 14 hours ahead eh? Austrailians...

0mega Spawn
Capcom vs SNK 2 the best 2d fighter ever...oh and Akuma wins

psycho gundam
Then there's this: Meteor Smash!!!
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/shinakuma-end.jpg
pretty sure that's non-canon

So I guess that means he never fought anyone that speed that match his. I know that versatility isn't the key to all battles but I think ironman wins this with a good majority . that's not it at all, but as someone already stated, ironman already got beat up by the mandarin (amoung other martial artists in history), so it's not like gouki has anything to worry about in cqc...an area of combat where he's a basically a god

ironman's shields, sonic attacks, and the rest of his plethora of non-conventional weaponry might give him the win, just not a fist fight.

No End N Site
pretty sure that's non-canon

But not necessarily somethin' Akuma 'can't' do. Akuma has 0 showings when in Shin mode. So it 'could' be within his power.

Is Ingrid even a serious character? They always have a God Loli. Shin Akuma is just Akuma not holding back.

Unfortunately, yes! I had posted an article a while back, with "Capcom's Special Advisor" finally saying that she is a serious SF character.

With powers like flyin' through space and TKing building sized objects out into space with her, she's easily the strongest SF character. Not to mention she has this broken power to time travel at will...I hate her. All the Psycho power on earth is only a "peice" of her overall power. SF was free of this type of Loli until her! She doesn't even make sense.

Tha C-Master
Yea, that is why I put the meteor feat there. It is him near his fullest and based on his other feats, it isn't really out of his league IMO. SF having so many canon makes it troublesome to argue at times.

They always have to put in the "character that doesn't look dangerous but is all powerful" into there. I'd just ignore her.

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Capcom vs SNK 2 the best 2d fighter ever...oh and Akuma wins Amen.

No End N Site
I could understand why peeps would dismiss it, as well. I think it's all up to the OP. I just think he can do it cuz dude can split mountains, shoot beams from Earth into space, destroy islands and all that other stuff while holdin' back massive amounts of power. I would never use it myself, as a feat, tho. It just opens up another can of worms, and besides, he doesn't really need it. His canon feats are pretty good, depite him holdin' back for ALL of them.

I mean seriously, this is him holdin' back...

xV72nZ1iKO8

Blair Wind
Interesting. Is Akuma human?

Also, what exactly is his warping and raging demon attacks?

Are you basing Akuma's wins on physical fighting, on energy attacks, or a combination of the two?

Tha C-Master
Blair. Akuma is born a human. But he doesn't seem to need air or anything anymore. I believe I explained his Raging Demon on the last page or so.

Originally posted by No End N Site
I could understand why peeps would dismiss it, as well. I think it's all up to the OP. I just think he can do it cuz dude can split mountains, shoot beams from Earth into space, destroy islands and all that other stuff while holdin' back massive amounts of power. I would never use it myself, as a feat, tho. It just opens up another can of worms, and besides, he doesn't really need it. His canon feats are pretty good, depite him holdin' back for ALL of them.

I mean seriously, this is him holdin' back...

xV72nZ1iKO8 That is true.

Since SF has so many showings and some characters don't have many feats, you are sometimes forced to use other things. Which is why it is nice to specify.

Honestly what I do and find best, like with TMNT, is say "highest showings win" "lowest showings lose" or draw.

Have you heard anything about him destroying the world or being able to? I haven't seen anything about that yet, but heard someone saying that.

Blair Wind
I understand what it does (sends someone to hell to repent for their past sins?), but does it connect via punch, radius attack, telepathy, etc etc?

I'm just trying to understand the mechanics behind it.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I understand what it does (sends someone to hell to repent for their past sins?), but does it connect via punch, radius attack, telepathy, etc etc?

That is an unknown, no one knows. It looks different everytime it's used.

Tha C-Master

I'm just trying to understand the mechanics behind it. mkVbCESKyIA

From what I can gather here, he can do it in a radius by using his hand (his brother had some other in story power here, he had been hit by it before, but that's another story). He only grabs as a gamplay mechanic. Since he can warp, distance won't be an issue (although the max distance isn't entirely known).

No End N Site
Blair. Akuma is born a human. But he doesn't seem to need air or anything anymore. I believe I explained his Raging Demon on the last page or so.

That is true.

Since SF has so many showings and some characters don't have many feats, you are sometimes forced to use other things. Which is why it is nice to specify.

Honestly what I do and find best, like with TMNT, is say "highest showings win" "lowest showings lose" or draw.

Have you heard anything about him destroying the world or being able to? I haven't seen anything about that yet, but heard someone saying that.

Nope, I've never heard of Akuma being a planet buster, however, I have seen many say he's "human a extinction level" based upon his CFE showings.

Tha C-Master
Nope, I've never heard of Akuma being a planet buster, however, I have seen many say he's "human a extinction level" based upon his CFE showings. What does that mean? He can wipe out the human race or something?

Omega Vision
What does that mean? He can wipe out the human race or something?
It might mean that he has the power to cause a global cataclysm. There's a huge gap in power between what it takes to bust a planet completely and what it takes to merely render it uninhabitable for humans.

No End N Site
Yeah, if he can wipe out a meteor that would cause a "nuclear winter", as Remo put it, he should at least be able to do what the meteor he destroyed can.

Omega Vision
Yeah, if he can wipe out a meteor that would cause a "nuclear winter", as Remo put it, he should at least be able to do what the meteor he destroyed can.
This smacks of heavy ABC logic.

Tha C-Master
It might mean that he has the power to cause a global cataclysm. There's a huge gap in power between what it takes to bust a planet completely and what it takes to merely render it uninhabitable for humans. Oh definitely. I was just wondering how. Unless he does something DBZ style.

Omega Vision
Oh definitely. I was just wondering how. Unless he does something DBZ style.
Breaking open the Earth's crust would allow magma and deadly toxins to spew out and sulfur to blot out the skies. He just has to punch the ground a lot.

No End N Site
This smacks of heavy ABC logic.

I would say that, if the meteor was an actual character. I mean, if you could use your body to physically destroy a meteor that would leave a gaping wound upon the face of the earth. I think that's worth mentioning. I also think that if 'he' crashed down on the earh, he could cause even more damage than the meteor would.

The meteor would be traveling for thousands, maybe million of years, gathering energy. Akuma hasn't had anywere near the time the meteor had, but he still intercepts the meteor and destroys it.

Omega Vision
I would say that, if the meteor was an actual character. I mean, if you could use your body to physically destroy a meteor that would leave a gaping wound upon the face of the earth. I think that's worth mentioning. I also think that if 'he' crashed down on the earh, he could cause even more damage than the meteor would.

The meteor would be traveling for thousands, maybe million of years, gathering energy. Akuma hasn't had anywere near the time the meteor had, but he still intercepts the meteor and destroys it.
ABC logic isn't just for characters.

Without knowing the meteor's composition we have no idea how durable/cohesive it was.

Tha C-Master
Breaking open the Earth's crust would allow magma and deadly toxins to spew out and sulfur to blot out the skies. He just has to punch the ground a lot. Ground pound. Akuma smash!!

No End N Site
Without knowing the meteor's composition we have no idea how durable/cohesive it was. We know that the meteor put humanity in danger...

Omega Vision
We know that the meteor put humanity in danger...
So?

In the Iron Giant the titular character intercepted a nuke and (albeit in a less pristine shape than Akuma) survived. This does not mean the Iron Giant had the same destructive output as the nuke.

Tha C-Master
So?

In the Iron Giant the titular character intercepted a nuke and (albeit in a less pristine shape than Akuma) survived. This does not mean the Iron Giant had the same destructive output as the nuke. Even if he had more he would have a smaller point of impact. Then again he has ki energy to use as well.

No End N Site
So?

In the Iron Giant the titular character intercepted a nuke and (albeit in a less pristine shape than Akuma) survived. This does not mean the Iron Giant had the same destructive output as the nuke.

Based off of the facts that other SF characters can vaporize cities, split seas, so on and so forth, it's not that great of a leap to assume that Shin Akuma can equal the power of the meteor he overpowered. And we're forgettin' the fact that Akuma has displayed insane destructive output whilst holdin' back large portion of his power. One could assume that he would be capable. Splittin' Ayers Rock in half would require massive amounts of power. Plus the fact that, within moments Akuma, a man, leaped into space is also evidence that he is capable of incredible power.

Omega Vision
Based off of the facts that other SF characters can vaporize cities, split seas, so on and so forth, it's not that great of a leap to assume that Shin Akuma can equal the power of the meteor he overpowered. And we're forgettin' the fact that Akuma has displayed insane destructive output whilst holdin' back large portion of his power. One could assume that he would be capable. Splittin' Ayers Rock in half would require massive amounts of power. Plus the fact that, within moments Akuma, a man, leaped into space is also evidence that he is capable of incredible power.
I'm not necessarily saying he can't exceed the offensive power of the meteor's impact, just saying that the meteor feat by no means is proof of that, and that to use it as such is ABC logic.

carver9
That raging demon technique is a plot and its a cop out to use in a battle. I thought that you was going to debate c- master instead of relying on one attack to pull a win?

Tha C-Master
That raging demon technique is a plot and its a cop out to use in a battle. I thought that you was going to debate c- master instead of relying on one attack to pull a win?

Uh...no. It is his most famous attack that he's used several times. Most characters have no way out of it. I've also brought up several other attacks and feats... namely the Misogi, which is possibly his most powerful move. I didn't chide you on forcefield use or nanobots did I?

You shouldn't concede that easily my friend. C'mon and post something. Like I said I'm willing to change my mind, it's just so far it points to Gouki.♠

psycho gundam
gouki only uses it on someone he deems worthy of dying like that, the only time he just did it without a fight is when he killed bison with it at the end of the second world warrior tournament.

as for the attack, other than the games the shun goku satsu (instant hell murder (literal translation)) is just gouki warping at the opponent and passing them, some flash(es), then the character passes away. he only grabs you in the games for the sake of gameplay, and in super street fighter turbo, his raging demon was almost unavoidable as well as a oneshot victory.

and streetfighter 3 third strike > svc 2

the ninjak
But he needs to grab his opponent to activate Shin Goku????

5 pages of people patting each others backs for a super move.....which in every game requires charging.

Ironman Extremis-

Invisibility.
Spider sense.
Bison level speed.
Sonics.
Nanos.
Repulsor blasts that move at the speed of light.
Sensors that can register beings in the Astral Plane. So good luck phasing Akuma.
Flight.
micro sec computer tactical.
And more......

And Akuma-
Shin Goku Satsu and
flash steps/phasing.

Ironman hits the sky and scans the hell out of Akuma! Tny registered Dr Strange in Astral form.
And Akuma aint touching Tony while his ears are torn apart and Tony can sense and co-ordinate his phase jumps. Plus Akuma can't see Tony because he is invisible and even if Akuma got a lucky strike Spider Sense will warn Stark of it.

Extremis wins 9/10 if not more.

Wei Phoenix
I don't know if it's true or not but it's been stated that he doesn't need to grab you by a few people and the grab is simply a game mechanic. I don't know if he has to charge for it or not.

the ninjak
Punch grab fart spit so what same results.

And of course he has to charge it. You can't play Akuma and instantly perform it on Ryu Straight away.stick out tongue

Akuma went from being an ultra cool killer to a Looney Tune Joke Character.

carver9

And of course he has to charge it. You can't play Akuma and instantly perform it on Ryu Straight away.stick out tongue

Akuma went from being an ultra cool killer to a Looney Tune Joke Character.

That doesn't have one durability showing that would make me believe that he could survive a repulsor ray or a punch from someone as powerful as ironman.

psycho gundam

And of course he has to charge it. You can't play Akuma and instantly perform it on Ryu Straight away.stick out tongue that's just gameplay

when you couldn't use gouki in his street fighter 2 debut, his moves were all more powerful, now since he's standard issue, he's weaksause

his defense was lowerd in third strike cause he's usable in tournament play, his street fighter 2 sprite character would be too cheap. that guy just hits you with the raging demon whenever

Akuma went from being an ultra cool killer to a Looney Tune Joke Character. yeah, he's shit

gouki never used to speak either, now he's won't stfu. and his english voice sounds worse than christian bale's batman

gouki is now meh

No End N Site
Akuma is still one of my favorite SF characters but the fact that he can talk, and does so like a regular character, is very disapointing.

I'm not necessarily saying he can't exceed the offensive power of the meteor's impact, just saying that the meteor feat by no means is proof of that, and that to use it as such is ABC logic.

I see, makes sense. My reasoning was based mostly on the fact that he had extreme showings while holding back. Not 'soley' A>B>C logic.

Tha C-Master
Akuma does talk more, but I don't think it's that bad. Then again nobody ever likes the English voices.

Capcom vs SNK 2>>> Third Strike, although 3rd strike was great.

But he needs to grab his opponent to activate Shin Goku????

5 pages of people patting each others backs for a super move.....which in every game requires charging.

Ironman Extremis-

Invisibility.
Spider sense.
Bison level speed.
Sonics.
Nanos.
Repulsor blasts that move at the speed of light.
Sensors that can register beings in the Astral Plane. So good luck phasing Akuma.
Flight.
micro sec computer tactical.
And more......

And Akuma-
Shin Goku Satsu and
flash steps/phasing.

Ironman hits the sky and scans the hell out of Akuma! Tny registered Dr Strange in Astral form.
And Akuma aint touching Tony while his ears are torn apart and Tony can sense and co-ordinate his phase jumps. Plus Akuma can't see Tony because he is invisible and even if Akuma got a lucky strike Spider Sense will warn Stark of it.

Extremis wins 9/10 if not more. We're just trying to explain to the guys the mechanics of his move.

Lol, he has no Bison level speed in combat that I know of, Spider-Man has gotten the drop on him up close several times (and yes Spider-Man would lose in a forum fight, but he can hang up close). Flight won't matter because Akuma can reach him. He can sense Akuma possibly, but his warp will just allow him to reach Tony instantly. I've already gave concrete evidence about all of his move and the Misogi requires no charge, nor did the punch or the kick he used on the rock. This is what me and jinzin were talking about. You can clearly show someone something and explain it on this forum and people will sit there and say it didn't happen or it doesn't exist. I haven't seen the opposition say anything besides "nuh uh" and keep saying Iron Man wins. Maybe I'll need to switch sides in a second.

Now the mountain attack did require a charge. I agree with that, not that it matters as he has better and faster moves now. Akuma has projectiles that are more powerful than Tony's that he can continue to fire. You're just using gameplay mechanics. The game "freezes" for the second the move comes out, he uses those attacks instantly, except for Kongou. Not ot mention Tony has to charge some of his abilities himself. As for durability, the man can sit at the bottom of the ocean and bullets don't even bother him. He can also hit the very things he destroys, so that says a lot about his durability there.

The problem is... Tony *can* beat Akuma with his best attacks, but those said moves also lead him open and he can only do so many of them. Akuma can win with one hit raging demon or not.

And as for the Looney Tunes... big grin

PBXNYUGgYjc&NR=1

KpHGBKi9lw4

the ninjak
how about the invisibility and spider sense.

Screw it Tony uses his satellite laser. Thing was strong enough to destroy manhattan island. He killed that Super Skrull with it and it had the combined powers of the Illuminati.

Tha C-Master
In character?

Akuma can sense others himself. Bison has very many of the same abilities (satellites, warping, invisibility) Akuma thrashes him.

Iron Man has problems with Mandarin.

I think Iron Man can win like I stated before, just not at the majority (at least not at the time being).

the ninjak
People keep bringing up the mandarin fight.
That was an old armor wasn't it?
And Mandarin had the rings fused to his spine.
And Tony kicked his ass Crane Style!

Tha C-Master
Lol, well the stips are old and new armor.

carver9
Ill be posting feats soon of ironman resisting such attacks that are similar to the raging demon. By the way... please stop saying that after tony uses his attacks he ia weakened... this is not true. Tony has put in a device that absorbs solar energy to keep his suit powered. Again... even though akuma have destroyed things with his fist that does not mean that he could survive a punch from ironman... example... grey hulk destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth but got one shotted by ms. Marvel, carved up by wolvy, and the list goes on. Ironman has busted sentry open with his fist, koed hulk, one shotted an amped she hulk, rocked thor, almost koed surfer, etc...

I don't think akuma has near the durability of thr people listed unless you can prove otherwise.

0mega Spawn
LMAO you just said akuma may not be able to take a punch from Iron Man laughing and thing about hulk being one shotted is simple the best way to beat hulk is by a one shot being that he gets stronger as gets more angry...and comics do the othe things more often than not t3oYGGsTzbI FTW

0mega Spawn
is akuma's move "Misogi's drop" canon

The Nuul
Akuma has a noob player controlling him...... IM stomps.

stick out tongue

No End N Site
Akuma does talk more, but I don't think it's that bad. Then again nobody ever likes the English voices.

I actually like most of the english voices, they are done by professional actors that can be heard in most animes today. It's just, after you play a game for so long, you're not use to 'certain' characters speakin' english. Most of my charactes speak in the english voices in my game.

And as for the Looney Tunes... big grin

PBXNYUGgYjc&NR=1

KpHGBKi9lw4

laughing The ROFLcopter/Beyblade kick. I hate that move...it works, tho.Originally posted by carver9
Ill be posting feats soon of ironman resisting such attacks that are similar to the raging demon. By the way... please stop saying that after tony uses his attacks he ia weakened... this is not true. Tony has put in a device that absorbs solar energy to keep his suit powered. Again... even though akuma have destroyed things with his fist that does not mean that he could survive a punch from ironman... example... grey hulk destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth but got one shotted by ms. Marvel, carved up by wolvy, and the list goes on. Ironman has busted sentry open with his fist, koed hulk, one shotted an amped she hulk, rocked thor, almost koed surfer, etc...

I don't think akuma has near the durability of thr people listed unless you can prove otherwise.

You know the SGS and SSGS are spiritual soul thrashing attacks, right? Not as much physical as you think. The body being ruined afterwards is just a side effect.

BruceSkywalker
methinks Tony period.. just stand back and fire from a distance

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
methinks Tony period.. just stand back and fire from a distance but akuma can fire back...and some

psycho gundam
Capcom vs SNK 2>>> Third Strike, although 3rd strike was great.
third strike has

- better gampley

- better music

- it's more balanced

- better sprite animation, even though it's older

- better replay value

- and preferred by tournament competitors

pS5peqApgUA

daigo is the #1 streetfighter player in the world right now, justin wong is arguably america's #1

0mega Spawn
third strike has

- better gampley

- better music

- it's more balanced

- better replay value

pS5peqApgUA

daigo is the #1 streetfighter player in the world right now, justin wong is arguably america's #1 you ever play CVS2? if so you were high out of your mind to believe that 3rd strike is better

psycho gundam
i had it, and returned it in under a month

it's dope but it's no third strike

third strike is coming to either x-box arcade or psn soon, just cause it's rocks your face that hard

it's also better than street fighter 4(s)

0mega Spawn
i had it, and returned it in under a month

it's dope but it's no third strike

third strike is coming to either x-box arcade or psn soon, just cause it's rocks your face that hard

it's also better than street fighter 4(s) you had but returned it in under a month...YEA F'ING RIGHT...

psycho gundam
TS is just that nice

i have it on my laptop right now

cvs 2 = http://i54.tinypic.com/25i91jk.gif

0mega Spawn
TS is just that nice

i have it on my laptop right now

cvs 2 = http://i54.tinypic.com/25i91jk.gif you're either talking about SVC or SVC match of the millennium...

psycho gundam
you're either talking about SVC or SVC match of the millennium... nah, snk vs capcom: chaos is the first game, and capcom vs snk is the second one

third strike eats them both alive on all fronts

0mega Spawn
yea if you liked 3rd strike but didnt like CVS2 you have to be lying about ever playing it

psycho gundam
or i just didn't like it as much as third strike.......

0mega Spawn
SVC1 & 2 CVS1 & 2 im talking about CVS2... what was story mode like in CVS2?

psycho gundam
everything boils down to either rugal bernstein absorbing gouki's satsu no hadou then becoming ultimate rugal, or gouki absorbs rugal's orochi power and becomes "super" shin gouki at the end of a tournement.

some of the cheapest bosses in fighting games.

0mega Spawn
hmm... easily looked up on a website rolleyes1 ... oh well your opinion i guess . and Shin Akuma & Ultimate Rugal never gave me trouble dont know where people get that from just use long range characters or else the F U up in close range... anyways Capcom VS SNK 2 = GOD OF 2d fighters

psycho gundam
those guys are hard if you main someone that is a bad matchup against them, i barely use fireball characters.

hmm... easily looked up on a website rolleyes1 erm

it's a widespread notion which game is better, 9/10 it will be third strike hands down

Tha C-Master
third strike has

- better gampley

- better music

- it's more balanced

- better replay value

pS5peqApgUA

daigo is the #1 streetfighter player in the world right now, justin wong is arguably america's #1

Capcom vs SNK has better graphics, much better graphics. The gameplay has more depth. Parry isn't as broken, you have just defense, Custom Combos, Charges, rolling, dodging, and mess load of systems.

SF3 isn't better balanced. Chun Li dominates along with Ken and Yun. The rest aren't worth playing. In top competition at least. Although I'm not a tourneyfag anyways, lol.

Replay value? There's a *lot* more to do in Capcom vs SNK 2. Oh and Gill is a cheapass. People prefer it in tourney's because it's easier to play. They nerfed the game, the projectiles, a lot of supers and made it so you could only choose one (so offense oriented characters like Akuma had less options). It also played slower.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game. I just prefer Capcom vs. SNK2. The ones who didn't get into it didn't like the difficulty and liked how easy 3rd strike is to pick up and play. I respect both games as they're different. I like harder games that reward more skill and timing. 3rd strike takes a lot of skill, but the parry was made so easy that everyone did it nonstop.

psycho gundam
^ they reused alpha sprites for 98% of the capcom cast, third strike had those beautiful new sf3 sprites

gill's cheap, but you can't use him so.... (aside from the home version)

chun-li, ken, and yun were indeed "top tier", but by no means did that give anyone the auto win. RX a urien player, fujiwara the dudley player, and hayao the hugo player (among many other) proved that you could own with "lesser" characters

anyway, nobody plays cvs2 anymore lol, hd remix, blazbleu, tekken 6, etc still draw the tourneys

FwP6yD72WQA ^ see

RE: Blaxican
Tony can fly.

W-Why is this still being discussed.

Tha C-Master
Does that mean Iron Man can beat Flash too?

Besides, Bison can fly too. Didn't help him.

^ they reused alpha sprites for 98% of the capcom cast, third strike had those beautiful new sf3 sprites

gill's cheap, but you can't use him so.... (aside from the home version)

chun-li, ken, and yun were indeed "top tier", but by no means did that give anyone the auto win. RX a urien player, fujiwara the dudley player, and hayao the hugo player (among many other) proved that you could own with "lesser" characters

anyway, nobody plays cvs2 anymore lol, hd remix, blazbleu, tekken 6, etc still draw the tourneys

FwP6yD72WQA ^ see Some of the characters had the old sprites. Most looked better than they did in 3s.

Capcom vs SNK2 had no broken characters. You can win with anybody on any game, but CvsSNK2 didn't have any "omg" characters. They are both good games.

People still play it. I'm not sure if it is in the US. But I don't see what that pertains to. All of the newer "casual" games draw the crowds now. They are easier to play and draw the most audience. I don't care about tourney and I'm not competitive like that. So it doesn't matter to me. I'm very good at games, but I'm more of a "challenge" gamer. I like to beat Battletoads with no screen showing, crazy stuff like that.

I still think 3s is excellent, above a 9.0. I just preferred Capcom vs SNK2. A lot more depth and strategies. I don't know why they removed being able to use so many supers and only limited the use to one of them.

Although in the end we should share our disdain for the Super Smash Bros fanboys. They are the worst. "Smash is the most complex game evar!!!!"

Omega Vision
Does that mean Iron Man can beat Flash too?

Epic comparison failure.

Tha C-Master
Epic comparison failure. Not really. He said (or implied) that Tony can win because he can fly. That's just bad conjecture.

Of course Flash is insane on the forums (I'm also a Flash fan), but it proved my point just fine.

Omega Vision
Not really. He said that Tony can win because he can fly. That's just bad conjecture.

Of course Flash is insane on the forums (I'm also a Flash fan), but it proved my point just fine.
The reason why flight doesn't grant the win over Flash is because Flash is insanely faster than Tony, too fast for bombarding to work. That just isn't the case with Akuma.

Tha C-Master
The reason why flight doesn't grant the win over Flash is because Flash is insanely faster than Tony, too fast for bombarding to work. That just isn't the case with Akuma.

I'm not necessarily comparing the two, so much as I'm saying flight doesn't grant a win. If that's the case Tony wins against anybody that can't fly.

Akuma isn't as fast as Flash obviously but he does have the warping. Projectiles, and can accelerate high in the air.

Lol I wonder if that new move of his allows him to "fly".

psycho gundam
http://i51.tinypic.com/2912wao.gif

third strike bytch
http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

Tha C-Master

third strike bytch
http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif Like I said, let's save our hate for the Smash fanboys. shifty

Blair Wind
I'm assuming Akuma's warping is simply another term for teleportation? Iron Man can track teleportation signatures. Add to that his "spider sense" and his reaction time to teleportation should be intense.

In addition, Akuma's projectiles - consisting of energy - will just be absorbed by the armor. Energy attacks are not really going to do the trick erm

Sorry that I haven't made a case at all, I've been rather busy. Of note however, the mandarin fight everyone is referencing about happened in an older armor (Red Silver Centurian IIRC).

Tha C-Master
I'm assuming Akuma's warping is simply another term for teleportation? Iron Man can track teleportation signatures. Add to that his "spider sense" and his reaction time to teleportation should be intense.

In addition, Akuma's projectiles - consisting of energy - will just be absorbed by the armor. Energy attacks are not really going to do the trick erm

Sorry that I haven't made a case at all, I've been rather busy. Of note however, the mandarin fight everyone is referencing about happened in an older armor (Red Silver Centurian IIRC). Windy! smile

He can teleport and he can warp and shift his body very fast. He can combine these with attacks and the misogi chop out of the sky. Extremis has fast reaction times, and he does have Spider-Sense, but Spider-Sense probably won't help against something that can warp around and change it's attacks really quickly at will. That is a good point to bring up though.

What is his best absorption feat? Top tiers like Bison and Akuma level forests, cities, etc. How long could he keep that up? There is a max to that. I do agree that it won't be easy to simply shoot and win. Although Akuma can keep up those destructive blasts for long periods of time.

What would you say is Tony's best option?

0mega Spawn

third strike bytch
http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif you posted people playing and a image of akuma punching the ground...whats ur point erm

Tha C-Master
you posted people playing and a image of akuma punching the ground...whats ur point erm He's just messing around. That's a 3rd strike sprite.

Classic NES
Didn't IM take punches from the Hulk?

Tha C-Master
He can take a few. Nothing sustained. I can't really say how many full on hits he can take from Akuma, probably won't be many.

I'm almost ready to argue against Akuma now. sad

StyleTime
"Smash is the most complex game evar!!!!"
Random tripping makes it more strategic.

psycho gundam
you posted people playing and a image of akuma punching the ground...whats ur point erm cause cvs2 lacks both of those things

http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by StyleTime
Random tripping makes it more strategic. Of course. Not that I think it necessarily bad. Just the fanboys drive me nuts.Originally posted by psycho gundam
cause cvs2 lacks both of those things

http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif Yea, it has a better move you can actually use like the misogi. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
misogi's a cheap ass move for the unskilled no less

you have to catch a guy jumping for the ground punch, and it eats as much super meter as the raging demon so it's rarely used

Tha C-Master
misogi's a cheap ass move for the unskilled no less

you have to catch a guy jumping for the ground punch, and it eats as much super meter as the raging demon so it's rarely used Not really. Akuma dies so damned fast at that game it's about all he has. It also has nice setups. Akuma was far from broken in that game.

The ground punch isn't a serious move. Sure it's fun to use, but it's just way too slow and can be knocked out of.

the ninjak
C Master join the Ironman team Join Us .....Join Us........

Tha C-Master
I was actually in the middle. I just had to explain Akuma more, as he isn't as known here.

No End N Site
IMO, Blanka VS Sagat 2 is pretty good, but 3rd Strike is always at the top of the mounatin, for me. The roll cancelin', the shaft given to the SNK characters, and the reuse of them old ass Alpha and Morrigan sprites took major points from the game.

psycho gundam
IMO, Blanka VS Sagat 2 is pretty good, but 3rd Strike is always at the top of the mounatin, for me. The roll cancelin', the shaft given to the SNK characters, and the reuse of them old ass Alpha and Morrigan sprites took major points from the game. street fighter alpha vs snk (lol) was owned by sagat.

in the arcade you can bet your ass you will be getting tiger shots to the knees and face non-stop so they can charge their V-ism to custom combo the tiger uppercuts, then tiget knee on wakeup

bullshit

illadelph12
Sagat's always been my favorite character to play with (followed closely by Fei Long, Dudley, and Alex). I really wish they'd have included him in the Marvel Vs. Capcom series (Alex as well).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>