DC vs Marvel (High Herald War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Silver Surfer
Thor
Nate Grey
Quasar

vs

Orion w/ Motherbox
Zatanna
Green Lantern (Hal)
Superman

No BFR. No weakness exploit.

OK. Editing to make it more fair.

marwash22
Marvel. Nate solos?

carver9
Wow... nate destroys in this battle.... to many options.

Uriel005
yeah only threat to nate would be zatanna and she would get wtf blitzed by surfer before she had time to backwards speak against Nate. From their its almost spite unless the Supes is a really high end supes but that might move him beyond herald level if you go something like Kal Kent or Prime

Black bolt z
Marvel is very stacked.

marwash22
DC is stacked as well, it's just that no one DC's side can handle Nate. They need a Telepath or Energy/Matter manipulator...

Uriel005
Originally posted by marwash22
DC is stacked as well, it's just that no one DC's side can handle Nate. They need a Telepath or Energy/Matter manipulator...
Like I said Zatanna could but she'd get blitzed asap as a chump target.

Razior
Marvel

twizzlers713
ya marvel wins fo sho

-Pr-

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Silver Surfer
Thor
Nate Grey
Quasar

vs

Orion w/ Motherbox
Zatanna
Green Lantern (Hal)
Superman

No BFR. No weakness exploit.

OK. Editing to make it more fair.

?

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
? I mean someone like Surfer or Nate or Thor... Hal can't manipulate energy/matter in that manner.

Prep-Man
Most of Nate's attacks probably won't work on Orion. Orion's Astro Force can match most of Surfer's powerful attacks, too.

-Pr-
I mean someone like Surfer or Nate or Thor... Hal can't manipulate energy/matter in that manner.

what manner?

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
what manner? changing matter on a molecular level. Doing things with energy other than creating solid constructs.

Prep-Man
Hal has done that in the past. Same with Kyle.

marwash22
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hal has done that in the past. Same with Kyle. change matter?

Prep-Man
matter manipulation?

marwash22
matter manipulation? Hal has done it?

Prep-Man
Yes, but most of the instances I'm thinking are pre-crisis. He's done it plenty during that time period.

marwash22
Yes, but most of the instances I'm thinking are pre-crisis. He's done it plenty during that time period. OP didn't state this was PC Hal, so even if it's true, it's irrelevant.

Prep-Man
Well, I think it was Kilowog who manipulated the atomoshere, Hal has manipulated souls, and Alan has evolved a planet.

-Pr-
lanterns have done it post crisis, though.

Prep-Man
Didn't Hal recreate OA?

-Pr-
Didn't Hal recreate OA?

don't remember. might have been.

the kilowog thing was post crisis, though.

Stoic
We should also consider something about the characters themselves, and how each member from both teams would approach the battle. Based solely on CIS what usually happens in team battles is each opponent would take on a foe of equal or similar abilities, because let's face it, if Hal fought Thor, or Norrin he'd likely have a hard time, but in retrospect the same could be said for Quasar if he took on Orion, or Superman he'd also have a hard time.

I see Thor and Orion flying headlong into close quarters battle, just as I see Superman engaging the Silver Surfer, and Quasar mixing it up with Hal, which leaves Nate vs Zatana. This is solely based off of CIS, and the fact that forum rules state that everyone knows what the others are capable of. Which team would win in this case? Hal would be the weak link in more areas than anyone else on his team statistically speaking, but that's just my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.