Sauron Vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Warlord
Sauron vis hypnotizing HM

the ninjak
Originally posted by Warlord
Sauron vis hypnotizing HM

I was about to say. laughing out loud Then drains him dry.

-Pr-
Can he hypnotise him, though?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can he hypnotise him, though?
I would say yes, why would one assume he can't?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I would say yes, why would one assume he can't?

I'm not assuming; just curious, as i don't know much about Hawkman's resistance to such things, if any.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not assuming; just curious, as i don't know much about Hawkman's resistance to such things, if any.
k. I was simply wondering why you thought he might be resistent. I also don't know what hawlk mans level of tp resistences is.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
k. I was simply wondering why you thought he might be resistent. I also don't know what hawlk mans level of tp resistences is.

i don't think/know he is lol. I just don't know that he isn't either.

Bentley
There is just KM who knows sh*t about Hawkman. I seriously need to read more DC books considering how I'm often defending them against people who lowball them.

hateallmen
Bump

JakeTheBank
I could have sworn I've seen Carter resist mental domination of some kind...

I'd like to see if he does have those showings to be sure one way or the other.

-K-M-
Yes Hawkman is HIGHLY resistant to telepthy, as people who have tried have gotten overwhelemed as all of Hawkman's past lives are all in his head so its like hundreds of voices at once which is to much for some. Doesnt mean he is completly immune, but its enough to fight Sauron (which isn't true telepathy anyways though).

shifty
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/JLA117-19.jpg

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.