Battle: Los Angeles 2011

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
O-CRTqkDDf4

Pig Newtons
At the risk of sounding like a whiner: How many times can they really remake Independence Day and sell it as something new???????

Get a new formula Hollywood!

The Nuul
Well this is Black Hawk Down meets Independence Day, so there......

Pig Newtons
Originally posted by The Nuul
Well this is Black Hawk Down meets Independence Day, so there......

It's not Black Hawk Down meets ID4.

It's ID4 with a few more military characters, that's all.

The Nuul
It has a BWD feel.

MildPossession
Who cares if it's like Independence Day, it still looks fantastic and should be better special effects and Battle is probably a lot better overall, I for one didn't think much of Independence Day anyway.

The Nuul
I agree. IMO, ID wasnt even that good. Also, ID wasnt even the first film to come out with alien invasions.

Pig Newtons
Originally posted by MildPossession
Who cares if it's like Independence Day, it still looks fantastic and should be better special effects and Battle is probably a lot better overall, I for one didn't think much of Independence Day anyway.

ID4 came out 13 years ago. Of course Battle: Los Angeles will have better SFX

SnakeEyes
Could be a good action flick; it was a good trailer. Just to clarify, 2011 isn't part of the title.

The Nuul
I know, bad editing after two attemps.

BruceSkywalker
this doesn't look good at all, maybe a rental after it comes out on dvd

The Nuul
Intresting..... this is based on real life events.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

MildPossession
No shit sherlock... it can still be done bad nowadays though.

jaden101
This looks pretty damn good...Looks like they've gone for the feel of District 9

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Pig Newtons
At the risk of sounding like a whiner: How many times can they really remake Independence Day and sell it as something new???????

Get a new formula Hollywood!

Yeah, fact still remains...,Independence day was garbage. Poorly written, and poorly executed. Everyone likes the idea of "War of the worlds" That's why it is a classic. It's not the story being told but, rather how it's told. Can people not understand this? Please stop complaining and and grinding on about how Holloywood has ran out of ideas...,The idea's are there, the demand is what calls for supply mad

This looks decent. Definitely more intense than, Skyline..,kind of like what i would expect a sequel to District 9 to be but aliens aint shit because Earth still has the teenage mutant ninja turtles when all else fails.

RE: Blaxican
Independence Day was a great ****ing movie. **** you guys.

jinXed by JaNx
bunny bunny

H. S. 6
I have a soft spot for the classic "aliens invade, humans fight back" formula. I'll be seeing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.