Due Date (2010)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NCRotCA
Due Date is a 2010 American comedy road film directed by Todd Phillips, co-written by Alan R. Cohen, Alan Freedland, and Adam Sztykiel, and starring Robert Downey, Jr. and Zach Galifianakis. The film was released on November 5, 2010. The film was shot in Las Cruces, New Mexico and Atlanta, Georgia.

Peter Highman (Robert Downey Jr.) must get to LA in five days to be at the birth of his firstborn. He is about to fly home from Atlanta when his luggage and wallet are stolen, and he is put on the "no-fly" list. Desperate to get home Peter is forced to accept the offer of Ethan Tremblay (Zach Galifianakis) to hitch a ride with him cross-country. Peter is about to go on a terrifying and agonizing journey of his life.

The funniest film I've seen in a long time. Don't let the mixed reviews fool you, this is a brilliantly done comedy film.

Anybody else seen this yet?

the ninjak
I can't wait I love me some Zach and Robby is the icing on the cake.

NCRotCA
They're both really good in this film, Zach particularly.

dannybindras

NCRotCA
Anybody else seen this? Not sure why it's been getting such poor reviews to be honest. It's by no means perfect but there are certain moments in the film that are sheer comedic genius. I don't think I've seen another comedy film with as truly great comedic moments as this.

K.Diddy
beer I seen this today, Decent comedy film,with some great scenes,Unfortunately it doesn't come close to the genius of ''The Hangover'' but definitely one of the best comedy films this year in my opinion.

Esau Cairn
The concept of the movie just seems to be a blatant rip-off of Planes, Trains & Automobiles with Steve Martin & John Candy.

galina
Wow,it is amazing to see the thread that you have shared with all of us NCRotCA.Due date is an american comedy movie and i love to watch this genre of movie a lot but i have not watch it yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.