Hitomi vs Makoto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
The dojo and her father's honor was depending on her. To spread the word of Rindo-kan Karate was her sole duty as the heiress to the family dojo and what better way to promote her dojo by challenging many other schools and showing the power which her martial art had to offer. Indeed it was going to be quite the journey for her but if it was to save the dojo and prove her worth as the heiress, then surely, the journey would be worth it. Makoto had come a long way from Japan, as she wanted the world to know about the power which Rindou-kan Karate had to offer. She had been hearing of a strong fighter here, perhaps a fighter just like her who had a passion for the art which she had practice.

Which was why she had come all the way from Japan to Germany. She had been hearing of a strong Kyokushin Karate practitioner who had trained quite diligently and even had come a long way in the DOA tournaments. Something which as a martial artist, Makoto had to quite admire. And much like herself, this one particular fighter even enjoyed pushing herself to the limit in her fighting, another trait which Makoto herself couldn't help but feel comparable quite to her own of course.

The bus which she had been riding on had come to a stop, and the driver announced the destination which she had been heading for. Berlin. Makoto stood up from her seat and walked down the aisle with a calm demeanor about herself, and when she exited the bus, she looked at the city all around her. It was a beautiful city here indeed, but she wasn't here to do any sight seeing.

And there it was, the dojo which she had been looking for.

Makoto nodded as she stepped her way over to the dojo, waiting to meet her opponent and see what she had to offer, and even prove her own worth in the eyes of her opponent's dojo.

She was expecting a good fight, and nothing less from her opponent.

It had been a long time since she has had a decent fight. As a matter of fact, she was feeling quite confine to the dojo and felt as if there was no real challenge left for her here. Perhaps it was because of all of the years of training which she had been spending with her father and Ein to the point where the only real challenges she had experienced were outside of her father's dojo. And it was going to be a while since the next Dead or Alive tournament. But at least she took pleasure in teaching the new pupils of the dojo the ways of Kyokushin Karate.

The class had been learning very well, especially from her. When a student had a question of how a technique was done, or how a kata form was to be executed, she'd show them as best as she could, demonstrating the forms and the technique to give them a better grasps, and she'd let them try it on their own as best as they could. She had a more hands on approach to teaching and it had great results.

But nothing was as fun as fighting an opponent in the heat of battle-- which was something why she looked forward to every DOA tournament but recently, it seemed as if the tournaments had stopped after the incident with the fourth tournament and now she could only spend her days in teaching. That wasn't to say that the teaching hadn't really paid off, she was learning from this experience as well to be better instructor. And the class was benefiting it from it as well. But still there was something missing.

And now it was time to see where the students were in their skills and how they were progressing. Hitomi clapped her hands together, loudly enough for all to hear. "Alright, it's time for sparring! Everyone please get a partner and face each other."

The doors of the dojo opened and Hitomi eyed the new comer.

This was something unexpected. A young Japanese woman dressed in a white karate uniform with a yellow scarf, and she looked as if she were here looking for something or someone. Hitomi held a hand up and gestured for the senior black belt to take over for her. She walked over to the new comer and bowed her in a respectful fashion as did the new comer.

"I am Makoto, of the Rindou-kan karate school! I have come here to see where I stand as a martial artist and to show my worth as the heiress to my dojo. Please, tell me, have you seen this dojo's best practitioner named Hitomi?"

Makoto's words caught her off guard. It seemed as if for whatever reason, Makoto wanted to challenge her perhaps? Hitomi blinked and smiled with a nod.

"I am the one you seek. Are you here to challenge me to a friendly bout, Makoto?" Hitomi asked with a soft smile. If her assumptions were correct, than she was more than happy to know that her wishes to have a challenge were to be fulfilled.

Makoto smiled faintly. "Indeed I have, are you up to the task?"

Hitomi grinned happily and she turned, moving a hand out to the dojo, gesturing to Makoto that she was more than welcome to fight within the halls of the dojo. The two karate women stepped into the dojo and the students circled around the two. Both Hitomi and Makoto bowed to one another and entered into their respective fighting stances.

Both Makoto and Hitomi stared off to one another with a fire in their eyes, both dedicated to their respective fighting styles, both spending their lives relentlessly training to become stronger and worthy of their art. All of that would be put to the test now as Hitomi and Makoto rushed in towards each other, fists at the ready.

Will both fighter's find the challenge in each other?

FinalAnswer
tl;dr

AngryWorm
Nice write up.

I'd pick Hitomi to drop Makoto.

StyleTime
I also side with Hitomi.

RE: Blaxican
Makoto destroys her.

No End N Site
Which Makato are we talkin' bout? Doesn't really matter though, Hitomi would lose to both.

Q99
Judging by the story, the Street Fighter one.

NemeBro
I did not read.

But if it is Streetfighter Makoto, Makoto probably wins.

If it is Blazblue Makoto, Makoto definately wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.