Omega Mutants vs Avenger/Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Shaman Nate Grey
God Cable
Legion
Mister M
Vulcan
Iceman

Vs

Silver Silver
Thor
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Ghost Rider
Hulk

Who Wins?

that's quite a team of mutants you packed there. Still, Thor and SS might be too much. Then again, the greys's telepathy could level things out. I'll say it's a tie for now.

edit: iceman is out of his league

byrdgang21
Originally posted by 753
that's quite a team of mutants you packed there. Still, Thor and SS might be too much. Then again, the greys's telepathy could level things out. I'll say it's a tie for now.

edit: iceman is out of his league

Even tho iceman might not have as many exotic offensive powers as the rest of his team, he will be hard to put down permanently.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm one of Drake's biggest fans but his way of his league here currently unless you ignore the last two years. A few years ago it looked like they were playing with his potential but currently you can take him out with some fire however that makes sense. Shit, recently he was defeated by burning his ice form. facepalm

This isn't current Strange right?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm one of Drake's biggest fans but his way of his league here currently unless you ignore the last two years. A few years ago it looked like they were playing with his potential but currently you can take him out with some fire however that makes sense. Shit, recently he was defeated by burning his ice form. facepalm

This isn't current Strange right?

Use peak potential Iceman.

As far as Dr Strange.... use Sorceror Supreme version but not insanely powerful classic Strange.... if that makes sense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That doesn't help as we haven't seen his peak potential. Thor once said Iceman could potentially become a Frost Giant if that helps any. I'll just his higher end showings.

Not that specific either. I'm assuming High Herald level Dr. Strange at best.

In what state is Legion in? What incarnation of the Hulk? Green Scar?

I'm probably leaning to a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.