Hercules vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Pure H2h.

Both are given comparable human strength and doom does not have his armor.

Bentley
Herc stomps imo.

Mindset
Doom via nerve strike.

Bouboumaster
Herc via kick in the balls

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom via nerve strike.

Herc has no nerves.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Herc via kick in the balls

Doom has no balls big grin

the ninjak
Did Doom have his balls removed just like E. Honda in Street Fighter?

To gain the competitive edge.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
Did Doom have his balls removed just like E. Honda in Street Fighter?

To gain the competitive edge.

Yep, they were removed... By Reed shifty

Mindset
Bently, I think you have homosexual lust for Doom, you seem well informed about his testicles.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, they were removed... By Reed shifty eek!

Bentley
Bently, I think you have homosexual lust for Doom, you seem well informed about his testicles.

Even Doom has a proctologist, you're the one who lusts for Doom's twinky...

Uriel005
... Herc with wrestling skills. I mean he is kinda famous for practically inventing the sport. Also nerve strikes are difficult to make effective on a person who is 250+ lbs of solid muscle. Just can't get through all that protection. Now Doom is no small fry in terms of height and weight himself standing at a respectable 6'2" and about 220-230. But Herc's size advantage and wrestling experience just puts him in a better position as well as the fact that he has always been a more in your face beat the crap out of you type of person where Doom being Doom generally finds such acts below him with that massive ego of his big grin.

Mindset
Even Doom has a proctologist, you're the one who lusts for Doom's twinky... You could have just saved some time and said, "no u".

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
... Herc with wrestling skills. I mean he is kinda famous for practically inventing the sport. Also nerve strikes are difficult to make effective on a person who is 250+ lbs of solid muscle. Just can't get through all that protection. Now Doom is no small fry in terms of height and weight himself standing at a respectable 6'2" and about 220-230. But Herc's size advantage and wrestling experience just puts him in a better position as well as the fact that he has always been a more in your face beat the crap out of you type of person where Doom being Doom generally finds such acts below him with that massive ego of his big grin. Doom killed a lion with a nerve strike.

Bentley
You could have just saved some time and said, "no u".

No I couldn't have uhuh

Black bolt z
Yep, they were removed... By Reed shifty Reed doesn't know what balls are.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Reed doesn't know what balls are.

Which is why sue is banging namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.