Wolverine ,Ares ,X23 ,& Daken Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

iceman24567
Hulk loses

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk loses

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk solos

Fixed.

Colossus-Big C
no soloes

carver9
Hulk literslly DESTROYS them and easily at that. No one here has the power to take hulk out or survive a punch from a serious hulk... and I am referring to current hulk, not his previous incarnation.

Bentley
Current Daken without the Muramasa Claw is a non factor, the only threat here in Wolverine, the rest of the clawed ones get one shotted or two shotter after a few thunderclaps.

Colossus-Big C
okay let me make this clear

this is classic everyone

carver9
I love wolverine and all but I can't picture him doing well against this version of the hulk. Wolverine does have a history of standing up to people that is in the 100 ton level but damn, hulk was toying with someone that was in the 100 trillion ton level and even admitted and shown that he was far more powerful.

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

this is classic everyone

Savage Hulk vs Classic eveyone and Muramasa Claw Daken? Team has a good chance at winning then.

Stoic
Without the mystical claw the Hulk would win, I mean any Hulk would win.

Could go either way, team can win through a concerted decapitation effort. But if hulk went all out, they'd be smudges on the ground, even ares.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bentley
Savage Hulk vs Classic eveyone and Muramasa Claw Daken? Team has a good chance at winning then.

Is that considered classic Daken? I assumed calssic daken would be before that

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bentley

Classic Daken didn't have the claws. Shouldn't that be like Daken during his first appearances?

jinzin
Team's being very underrated here.

Hulk's gone down to Wolverine's rages before. An entire team of people tearing at him with the stopping power Ares is packing? They should wreck Hulk.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by jinzin
Team's being very underrated here.

Hulk's gone down to Wolverine's rages before. An entire team of people tearing at him with the stopping power Ares is packing? They should wreck Hulk.
I know what your saying, but current Hulk is a beast. he thunder claped KOed red hulk. I see that same tactic be divesting to this crew aside from perhaps Ares and Wolverine.

jinzin
it's not current Hulk in this thread. confused

^why not?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
^why not?
I was gunna ask the same thing.

jinzin

this is classic everyone

Dum Dum Dugan

k never saw that. though to be fair, techinically we still go by current form based on the rules, though not that anyone falls that lol.

The Pict
If Daken still had the Muramasa claws the team would be able to win. It would go the same way as when he fought Skaar IMO.
However without them the Hulk wins eventually. He doesn't stomp, but he wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What does "classic" Hulk mean? No outside amping (So Current Hulk) or old school Savage Hulk?

What does that mean for Daken? No Muramasa claws?

Dum Dum Dugan
nothing neither current or classic form has them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay.

Then Hulk beats their shit in. Daken and X-23 are cannon fodder. If they can harm Hulk, it won't do shit besides piss him off. Wolverine and "classic" Ares are the only threat and they just aren't enough.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What does "classic" Hulk mean? No outside amping (So Current Hulk) or old school Savage Hulk?

What does that mean for Daken? No Muramasa claws? old school savage hulk

jinzin
Okay.

Then Hulk beats their shit in. Daken and X-23 are cannon fodder. If they can harm Hulk, it won't do shit besides piss him off. Wolverine and "classic" Ares are the only threat and they just aren't enough.

Daken can fubar Hulk's perception, and possibly mess with his emotions too. He can lend enough of a distraction for Ares and Wolverine to get in and do some damage. X-23.... well.. yeah... She sucks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, play with Hulk's emotions. We all know that always turns out well.

I never argued they can't do some damage by the way.

old school savage hulk

Okay.

The Pict
Daken can fubar Hulk's perception, and possibly mess with his emotions too. He can lend enough of a distraction for Ares and Wolverine to get in and do some damage. X-23.... well.. yeah... She sucks.

No she doesn't! shakefist

She's one of my favourite characters because I've been able to follow her from the start stick out tongue

She's a slicker version of Wolverine I would say. She heals quicker as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ohhhhhhh shit.

He just questioned the healing factor.

Laura and Daken have no adamantium and will be taken out with a thunderclap. Since they start 500m apart, that's a long way for daken's pheromones to travel and the hulk's rage is likely to push through their effects anyway.

Logan can be punched into orbit or KOed through brain liquification and ares will just be eventually crushed.

The Pict
Ohhhhhhh shit.

He just questioned the healing factor.

It was pointed out in X-Force that she healed quicker srug

She doesn't have the invulnerability that Logan does so she needs something to put her up there with the likes of Sabretooth, Daken etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Forgot about the distance and the fact that only Wolverine has an Adamantium skeleton.

Yea, team gets crushed.

iceman24567
Ares and Wolverine win via fastball special smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.