Dracula vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Dracula enters war with Latveria (think Vampire State/Curse of the Mutants/Doomwar)

Dracula enlists the help of every vampire in marvel folklore including Varnae.

Dracula's has figured out a magical enchantment that prevents the annihilation of all vampires (like Dr. Strange did)

Can Dracula take down Latveria?

the ninjak
Sure.

zeel
with prep doom without dracula for sure.

Stoic
Doom gets in his handy dandy time machine, and goes back in time to the exact spot that Varnae lands on earth and obliterates his ugly @$$, then there would be no Dracula or his vampire minions to threaten anything. No one messes with DOOM!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
Doom gets in his handy dandy time machine, and goes back in time to the exact spot that Varnae lands on earth and obliterates his ugly @$$, then there would be no Dracula or his vampire minions to threaten anything. No one messes with DOOM!

Cthon created the vampire race during Conan's Cimmerian Era.
Doom wouldn't know where to find that kind of information.
And such a drastic change to the timeline would have disastrous consequences.
Plus Cthon would have just found someone else to take their places.

Black bolt z
Doom drinks draculas blood.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cthon created the vampire race during Conan's Cimmerian Era.
Doom wouldn't know where to find that kind of information.
And such a drastic change to the timeline would have disastrous consequences.
Plus Cthon would have just found someone else to take their places. he would probably just use doom, or kill him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he would probably just use doom, or kill him No one is using doom...

WhiteWitchKing
Doom stomps him.

basilisk
Probably Doom. Judging from the MI13 stuff I think he is well prepared for vampires - they do have a lot of weaknesses to exploit. Seeing them getting punked by the bucketload in X-Men adds to that view.

Varnae would be a problem however.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom drinks draculas blood.

Depending on how close he is to his novel counterpart, drinking Dracula's blood is part of the vampiric transformation process.

Just sayin'.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Scenario
Depending on how close he is to his novel counterpart, drinking Dracula's blood is part of the vampiric transformation process.

Just sayin'. Dooms already a Vampire shifty

Trackz
Originally posted by basilisk
Probably Doom. Judging from the MI13 stuff I think he is well prepared for vampires - they do have a lot of weaknesses to exploit. Seeing them getting punked by the bucketload in X-Men adds to that view.

Varnae would be a problem however.

plot devices helped the opposing side each time though.

against MI:13 they used Plokta to see how Dracula's plan would unfold and then planned accordingly

against the x-men they were fighting Xarus who was too impatient and attacked before his army was fully made.

I dunno, I feel like Dracula and his vampire army would do better than T'Challa did who only had a handful of warriors.

Mindset
Doombots + Mindless Ones + Doom

I think he can win.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb down

... no wait, I mean thumb up

BattleMage
Doom is already prepared!

OneDumbG0
Wow. Apparently done many times:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=539980&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=505311&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427681&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354937&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

janus77
Originally posted by Stoic
I see a variant of the Grandfather paradox here ...

Doom kills V. and in doing so, the very cause of his travelling back in time, so either he never travels back in time so he faces V. and has to travel back in time or he does so, then doesn't and so faces V.

confused

or ... could have splinter-universes, I suppose... but then, it's a bit of a self-bfr.

the ninjak
smh

Trackz
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wow. Apparently done many times:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=539980&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=505311&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427681&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354937&highlight=title%3A%28doom+dracula%29

sad thing is I made one of those threads, but the stipulations are a little different in each, i think most people acknowledge that Dracula doesn't have much of a hope one on one.

Stoic
How well would Dracula do against Dooms mystic powers?

the ninjak
Drac defeated Dr Strange although it was PIS.

Doom wouldn't fall for Drac's tricks as well as Dr Strange for a 2nd round.

Drac wouldn't fight like that anyway. He would attack with an army of rats and children.

basilisk
Originally posted by Trackz
plot devices helped the opposing side each time though.

against MI:13 they used Plokta to see how Dracula's plan would unfold and then planned accordingly

against the x-men they were fighting Xarus who was too impatient and attacked before his army was fully made.

With MI-13 I was just referring to the fact that Doom was well aware of what the vampires were up to and didn't seem worried about it. That just made me think he was ready to deal with them if necessary. For starters he mentioned that his armor was protected against them.

As for X-Men, well I have to say Scott's plans so far have been pretty weak and the vamps are losing yet again, even with a whole army. It doesn't make me think they could take on forces like Latveria or Wakanda successfully.

Trackz
Originally posted by basilisk
With MI-13 I was just referring to the fact that Doom was well aware of what the vampires were up to and didn't seem worried about it. That just made me think he was ready to deal with them if necessary. For starters he mentioned that his armor was protected against them.

As for X-Men, well I have to say Scott's plans so far have been pretty weak and the vamps are losing yet again, even with a whole army. It doesn't make me think they could take on forces like Latveria or Wakanda successfully.

Doom wasn't worried about Wakanda either, and T'Challa beat him. Doom isn't one to show his apprehension.

As for the X-men, they were under Xarus who was rushing through his plan I mean compare Xarus' plan to Dracula's, not only that in this fight I gave Dracula more powerful allies

srankmissingnin
Dracula knows better than to mess with Baron Mordo... so he probably doesn't want anything do with Doom either.

the ninjak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Dracula knows better than to mess with Baron Mordo... so he probably doesn't want anything do with Doom either.

True. He'll attack with an armada of vampires. Even though Dracula successfully attacked the Avengers mansion with rats and ragtag children before and Doom has never been overwhelmed by rodents.......Squirrel girls squirrels. stick out tongue

Mindset
Uh, those aren't rodents, they are gods.

the ninjak
They are squirrels with awesome guidance.

basilisk
Originally posted by Trackz
Doom wasn't worried about Wakanda either, and T'Challa beat him. Doom isn't one to show his apprehension.
Yeah but as the villain Doom always has to job and lose in the end in those stories because of some PIS/CIS or another. I mean we knew Doomwar would end with him losing from the start, same with Emperor Doom and so on - just a question of whether the story is interesting on the way. This time he is up against another villain so no jobbing effect required. He would be able to let go and show the same sort of level he did battling Nightmare or outwitting Mephisto.

I still think that except for Varnae, Doom would have a clear win. Varnae he could probably deal with but only if he had enough time to plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.