Project Cronus (RP Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenic Synn
Hatred. That's what they taught us from the beginning, despite their notions to believe otherwise. I don't know anything about my past, nor that of the others, but I was tortured for as far back as I can remember. Day after day, night after night, experimentation and constant poking and prodding until the day came that I would be deemed worthy by Diaz and his little minions. I despised them. All of them... Zeus was the first to suggest escape. He brought it up over a conversation throughout our "dinner" one night, and the rest of us agreed it was well worth the effort. Such an impetuous thought, on our behalves, but we didn't care. Artemis and I discussed throughout the night in our shared cell, trying to decide what the outside world must be like. Well, now we're out, and it's Hell out here... I love it. End personal log, Hades. Day One

Hades looked up from a small, leather-bound journal he had just talked a local bookstore owner into giving him, closing it as he noticed the streetlights cutting on, the light rain outside starting to turn into a moderate storm as the city's traffic died down for the night. His initial reaction was to remain where he sat, though he knew that would be reckless on his behalf. Sighing, running a hand through his thick, black hair, he pulled his hood up, pocketing the journal into a pocket in the lining of his jacket, and stepping outside of the hotel lobby in which he'd spent the last of the daylight hours. The meeting spot had changed, and knowing Zeus would be furious, he had missed the group's meeting earlier intentionally, deciding it was time to set his own course of action, time to kick fate to the curb. His only thoughts right now were to find Artemis, his only true friend in the world, and drill her for advice on their next move.

Bladewind
Ares smiled thinly as he spotted Hades: "Hey! Zeus is pretty pissed off by your behaviour!" He shook his head as if pitying Hades: "It just ain't very friendly to just miss out on such important meetings, especially unannounced." His voice dripped with sarcasm. He himself had only been there because he didn't have anything better to do. The real world was relatively boring. The others might be fed up with the constant fighting in the labs and even of the running away now. But he was named after the god of f*cking war! At least those experiments had provided him with daily adrenaline but here there was no fun to be had. Ares half hoped that they'd be found so that he could have some action against some government slaves. He leaned against a wall: "Only because Hades and Zeus didn't like eachother in myth doesn't justify you rebelling against his little plan. He was the first to come up with escaping after all eh?" Ares didn't really care about Hades not popping in for the meeting and Hades knew it. All Ares wanted was a nice confrontation between the two.

Arsenic Synn
Hades continued walking past Ares, as if to try and ignore him, although he quickly noticed that it wasn't going to be an option. "Ares, you and I are both very aware of the fact that I really just don't care either way what happens in these little... 'group get-togethers' everyone seems so gung-ho about. Honestly, aside from Artemis, I don't even really get along with any of you." He lit a cigarette as he continued walking, the smoke blowing past as he exhaled. "I'm not conforming, just because you guys consider Zeus to be a leader, nor do I have any desire to see any of you more than necessary." He wandered to the road, casually avoiding the sparse traffic as he continued onward, noticing that Ares was still following him. "Alright, Ares," he sighed. "Because I'm sure you're dying to tell me, what happened at the stupid f*cking meeting?"

Kitsune Oni
Artemis jumps down from her tree top resting spot in the city park. "Looks like it's gotten dark." She stretches and yawns. "Guess I better find Hades. He's gotta be walking around the city somewhere." Starts walking toward the parks nearest exit as a light rain hits. "Well shit. And when I'm in a t-shirt too." She curses mother nature as a guy wearing a blue and white jacket with a hood, walks by her. An evil smirk runs across her face as she grabs the guys shoulder. "Hey, you. Give me your jacket." The man turns around knocking her hand away from his shoulder, "Hell no." he turns to walk away, "I sorry but that wasn't a question." She grabs his shoulder and quickly turns him around, before he can react she punches him in the face instantly knocking him out, he falls to the ground and Artemis takes his jacket. "Ah, that's better." She starts to walk away but then stops. "Hmm, better move the body so it won't look suspicious." She picks the guy up and lays him on a near by bench. "There now he'll just look like a drunk." She walks out of the park and stops again. "Wait do they have camera's in parks? ...Naa, that be stupid." She contuines walking down the street.
--Later--
Artemis spots Hades and Ares on the street and runs toward them. "Yo guys! What's up?" She gets to them just as Hades says, 'Stupid f*cking meeting?' "Meeting? Wait there was a meeting today?"

MadMel
"There certainly was!" A flash of light temporarily blinded the group, and there he stood - The would be king of the gods - Zeus. Even though he looked calm, he was definitely showing the subtle signs of extreme anger that has become habits for him. That, and the fact that sparks of electricity were popping all over his body, completely out of his control, clearly indicated that he was severely pissed off. He was using all of his considerable willpower to hold back the storm... Literally. "I'm not angry that you missed the meeting." he said, walking towards Hades and the others. "I'm not even angry that you've decided to stubbornly follow your own path. No, what pisses me off is that you did not come and tell me what you were doing." He pointed directly at Hades, and as he did so, a spark erupted from his finger, which popped mere centimetres from the man's face.
"The only way we will survive is if we stay in contact with each other!" Zeus continued, looking at them all. "I don't give two sh*ts what you think of me, but you will answer my call if it's given, if you expect to last a week!" Zeus sighed, then turned his back on them. "Basically, what you missed isn't exactly 'news'. Cronus is sending people after us. But not just grunts and idiots with guns. Agents. People with powers like ours. I've seen Medusa myself." That name should, at least, get their full attention, Zeus thought. Medusa was as deadly as any Olympian here, maybe even more so. A real threat, or challenge, if one were to think that way.

Venomancer

Bladewind
Ares smiled at Aphrodite out of pure instinct when she appeared on the scene: "How legend had it? Please Aphrodite! We are acting nearly exactly like the ancient gods as a side effect of these experiments!" Ares shook his head at Aphrodite: "Which cute guy?" He looked around, spotting the person almost immediately. He turned back towards Aphrodite: "How about I make the bench he is sitting on kill him?" He sighed at his uncontrolled outburst: "See? Why else would I care about you talking about the little b*stard over there like that?" Actually he might just do that... He could use some action and it would be fun to see how Aphrodite reacted to the idiot's death. Maybe he could turn it into an electrical chair if Zeus helped a bit...

Phoenix3068
The air around begins to become a bit lightened with a cool wind. Ares feels a very cold thrill move over his shoulder as a hand then appears.. Poseidon stands behind him now and steps forward, his hand just above Ares shoulder. "Killing people isn't why we are here, we are here to find a freedom for our kind" he whispers. Poseidon would be the first to jump at such a meaningless kill usually; just the thrill it would bring. But there is something not quite right. He coughs lightly and moves his hand from Ares, then to his chest to let out a louder cough. "Ahem.." Poseidon turns to Zeus. "This place is becoming like a meeting zone in itself. Already the six of us have arrived, there is clearly significance about it. Should we really trust that staying here is a good idea?" Poseidon questions this way of reasoning, seeming to suggest a new one. "Rather we stick together or separate, I suggest we make our decision on what to do next quickly."

Arsenic Synn
Hades stood there, annoyed, and stepped right up to Zeus, pressing an outstretched finger against the other man's chest. "Look, here, old man, I think this little leadership role is going to your head. I answer to no one. Got me? As long as I can remember, I've been taking orders, and I'm not about to turn in now, listening to someone who's just as f*cked in the mind as I am." A dark aura grew steadily around him, emanating a feeling of pain and suffering around him. Neurotoxins... The word echoed through his mind. He knew that the only explanation for the aura had to be the neurotoxins he'd been pumped full of for so long slowly being released from his body. He smirked inwardly and allowed some of this darkness to overtake Zeus's aura, curious if it would have the same effect it had exhibited on the people with Cronus...

----1 Year Ago, Project Cronus; Site: Classified; Test Chamber Gamma; Project: Hades----

A voice came over the loudspeaker as Hades was ushered into the room, his body still sore and aching from the last day's testing. Noticeable scars were beginning to form along his back and chest from various wounds he would sustain in the chamber. He looked around, slowly, taking in his surroundings. Seven this time. It had been just six a day ago. "Alright, Hades, here's the drill today: We've upped your targets to seven. We want you to use your power to the fullest potential possible. Take them all down as quickly as possible. You know what happens if you don't comply, at this point... BEGIN!"

The enemies rushed their way toward Hades, knives and chains brandished. He knew they were only made to look like common street thugs, as no one in their right mind would allow such people into a facility as top secret as this. "Alright... You want full force? C'MON!" He forced his aura outward, encircling the nearest three with the darkness and causing them to stop for a moment, as though in fear, before dropping to their knees, screaming. The next four were quick to learn, however, and split up, all coming at him from a different angle. It would be difficult to judge what was going to happen with all four, and Hades knew it. He stood there, drawing his aura back in, giving them room to move in on him...

Alexander was a lowly member of the Project Cronus staff. He'd been thrilled that he was going to work with one of the subjects so soon, but when they'd dressed him as a street thug, handed him a knife, and tossed him in this chamber, he'd felt confused... scared, even. Now, after seeing three other grown men drop without a finger making connection with them, he was outright about to piss himself. He watched the others, his radio lightly buzzing with another's voice as he stood there. "We move to jump him in three... two... one..." Alexander rushed the mark, moving on two. He brandished the knife with expert precision, moving to slash Hades' throat, but feeling his momentum stop almost instantly as he drew within range. The room had become very dark. Almost as though the lights had been completely removed from existence. He looked down at his hands, and the knife, noticing he could still see them clearly. What is this? He looked around the room, finally stopping when he heard his radio fire up again.

"Private Jameson... I got some interesting news for you." He felt confused, although he did recognize the voice as a fellow member of the Cronus staff.

"Rodriguez? That you? What happened? What's going on? I can't see anything!"

"Jameson, your wife's a pretty little thing, wouldn't you say? I mean... Way out of your league, kid. But then again, once she met me, she started to agree with that, too."

"Wh-what? The Hell are you talking about, Rodriguez, you've never met my--"

"Jameson, I did things to her that you couldn't dream of. And she enjoyed every second. Begged me not to stop. So what're you gonna do about it?"

An overwhelming surge of emotion hit Alexander, a mixture of rage, confusion, and depression. Had she really left him? Was it true? He looked down at the tactical knife he carried one last time, a voice in his mind screaming for him to make good use of it. The last thing he heard was the distant sound of his own voice as he screamed, bringing the knife quickly toward his own face, and falling in a pool of blood, the room clearing to show his comrades all screaming or dead... And then it all went black.

----Present Day----
Hades remembered that day well. It had both been his most prideful venture, and his most regretted. He withdrew the aura before it had time to hit Zeus, not willing to cause a scene... Just in case there were others in the area from Cronus, as the others had said. "Artemis... A word with you, sister? Apart from the others?" He backed down from Zeus, walking off into the park and lighting another cigarette. It was going to be a long night... He could feel it in his skin.

Bladewind
"Oh! Is mighty Poseidon, master of all liquids afraid of a little action?" Ares was dissappointed with Poseidon. The two had been immediately connected by their love for the thrill of the kill. He walked away from his brother and the others, thrusting his hands towards the sky with annoyance: "You really are a sissy! All of you are sissies! You can talk to me again when you have toughened up a bit!" With that Ares walked away from the group, into the trees, looking for something more interesting than that bunch of peaceloving idiots, shouldn't be too hard. What was there to be had by conversations? Taking the initiative was what had freed the olympians from the oppressive titans in the ancient days and today. Not a a treaty made while sitting together over a nice cup of tea! It had been war that had brought freedom! A long, bloody war!

Phoenix3068
Poseidon began to felt anger.. a long thirst for revenge against people for acting off so ignorantly. He stepped forward, but held his tongue. He glared at Ares as he walked away.. but began to follow. It was not well known though Poseidon took a constant anger filled obsession against those who acted so ignorant to him. He raised his hand and glared at it.. water seemed to be filtered coming from the sediments of the earth beneath Ares. Poseidon's eyes grew angry; even had he tried to control this anger, he would still be directed in violence. "Ares.."

Venomancer

MadMel
Zeus stopped sparking. "Suit yourself, fool." He snapped at Hades' retreating back. "Don't expect me to save your sorry ass from the stone prison that's waiting for you. As for the rest of you - DO NOT draw attention to yourselves! We are not yet strong enough to take on Cronus, so don't even try." Zeus didn't mention that he was secretly going to check up on each and every one of them, to ensure their safety. He turned and teleported away into the darkness.

Kitsune Oni
"Hey come on dude don't be like that." She said turning around and following Hades. "He's just looking out for us. I mean, some action now an then to keep our skills in check wouldn't hurt but we just got out so we need to keep a low profile for a bit." She smiles and puts her hand on his shoulder. "Now--" She stops as she senses malice, outside of the group. "Shit! Looks like they found us!" She yells to alert the group that there is agents near right before a bullet comes whizzing by her head narrowly missing it and embedding itself in a tree behind her. Luckily, her reflexes where as sharp as ever or it wouldn't have missing it's target.

Arsenic Synn
Hades turned as Artemis yelled out, raising a hand and directing his aura in the direction from which the bullet had come, missing his mark by a few feet, although he could see them now. About five targets. "Alright... I'm officially getting good and pissed off now..."

Kitsune Oni
"When I said, 'some action now and then,' I didn't mean right the minute!" She says in a half pissed voice as Hades barely misses one of them with his aura. "Well guess we better get rid of'em quick or more's gonna show up. So how shall we do this guys?" She asks to the group hoping a fight together will get everyone on better terms...some how.

MadMel
Zeus was only a hundred metres away when he heard gunshots. "Sh*t, I leave them for five seconds..." He teleported back, moving in and out of existence every ten metres or so until he reached the group. The bullets started whizzing towards him, but he raised his arm and a small blast of lightning zapped the bullets out of the sky. Looking in the direction of the gunfire, Zeus saw a group of masked agents, each holding a different weapon. They were far spread out, probably to prevent being all taken out at once. There were even more gunmen on the rooftops and ledges around the area. One teleport, one flash of lightning later, and three of the men were down, either comatose or dead. Zeus reappeared next to the others, to offer more protection with his lightning shield. "Poseidon was right, we are too exposed!" he shouted at the others, making himself heard over the gunfire. "Let's finish this lot and leave!"

Arsenic Synn
This is madness... The thought crossed his mind multiple times. He'd never dreamed that they'd have to battle agents this soon after escaping, and he was just starting to get used to the quiet of this... "world". He took a quick second to look over at Artemis and the others, his hands now glowing with the neurotoxins that shaped his aura. He would give them one chance to prove their usefulness to him. In the meantime, he had other things to attend to. "You want me? Come and get me!" He ran toward the agents, dodging behind a car for cover as they began firing at him. Leaning around the side, he threw a bit of his Aura into the air in their direction, unsure if it would hit or not. For the time, though, he didn't care. He was merely the distraction, and hopefully the others wouldn't be too slow to catch on.

Venomancer

Kitsune Oni
"Heh, heh. Time to hunt." An evil grin runs across Artemis's face. She quickly notices Hades distraction and runs around behind three of the ones shooting at him with precision and speed she takes them out with throat, heart, and kidney stabs and twist from her daggers she was never one to leave an enemy alive and all her years in the lab thought her that sympathy for an enemy would only get her hurt. With each kill her eyes turn red and her bloodlust built. "HA, HA, HA!!! I had forgot how great it feels to kill someone!"

starryknight
Athena was watching everything unfold from on top a building, she could've have warn the other about the attack but they needed something to stop the fighting with each other and what better way then to band together and fight a common enemy. Her blue eyes peered down at the battle field taking note on everyones location, she pushed her long blonde hair out of her face and took a deep breath before acting. Two agents made their way around to Hades well he was distracted with horrifying the others, Athena simply nodded her head pushing the two passed Hades into his dark cloud. Another agent was lining up a shot to take out Artemis, Athena pulled him out of the window and separated him from his gun the man landed in front of the blood crazed woman. Athena jumped down from her spot slowing her fall landing beside Aphrodite, she shot her arm out causing the seduced man to be pushed into Zesus's lightning field. "Hey Dite sorry I'm late I found some pretty flowers in the park and I must've lost track of the time." she lies smiling at her friend. Athena tried never to be too serous Hades and Zesus had that down, she didn't jump to action like the others she liked to plan and then if necessary take action cause Artemis was great at that already. Athena turned facing toward the others, "Finish up here, I think I seen more agent vans on their way," Athena's smile never faded. Even through the hell she was forced to endure she never stopped smiling.

Venomancer

Arsenic Synn
Hades listened for a moment, the sounds of the gunfire slowing before they eventually drifted away, the only remaining sound being that of Artemis' crazed, lust-driven laughter as she sought the next kill. He watched from around the corner as she disappeared into a nearby alley, her eyes still filled with bloodlust. He stood, dusting himself off. "Great." He turned to the others, an annoyed look crossing his face. "I'll be off hunting her down, as I'm the only one of you lot that can do anything about that little problem of hers. The rest of you, get bent. Every time you all show up, we end up in this situation, and I've got a pretty good feeling that she's closer to gone each bloody time I have to bring her back." He ran off, chasing her. "Damnit, Artemis... Again?" Rounding a corner, he watched as a bit of hair rounded another alley, accompanied by a blood-curdling scream. "Got her..." He ran into the alley, noticing it was a dead end, a woman cowering in the back of the alley as Artemis drew closer. Damnation, Artemis...

"Artemis!!" His voice filled the alley, the darkness of his aura reaching out as he lost control. "This one is innocent! Stand down." He walked casually forward, despite the urgency of the situation. The woman sat in fear, watching this man enter from outside the alley, obviously aware of who her attacker was. The woman's eyes had been a bright crimson as she had rushed forth with the knives, but now the reddened glow subsided as she sheathed the daggers, looking around, confused. The man stepped forward, and the alley grew cold, as though all hope was lost and all happiness gone. He leaned forward, his hood up so that all she could see was the faint glow of his eyes peering out. "If you don't want her returning, I'd suggest you forget all that has transpired here this evening." The girl nodded, too fearful to protest against his words. He placed a hand on her forehead, and everything began to grow dark, as she heard only one more statement escape from the man before she lost consciousness... "Alright, then. Now, forget everything that has happened, and... Sleep."

Phoenix3068
Poseidon had not assisted in the fight against the Agents, he thought it was too petty of a squabble and it would surely attract attention. Why note just send them into a nightmare and leave them unharmed? Poseidon was thinking to himself. As he did so, water from the soil had risen from beneath him, taking him up from the streets. He stepped from the reaching grasp of water onto the rooftop and continued to walk, seeming to form a bridge along it with the same water forming it. While Poseidon would be the first to take violence to mind against an enemy, these were not enemies. The Project's used their powers to kill men with no sheer defense. The only true power they had was the power of fear given by their titles and the weapons in their hands. We have the power of the gods! Mortal weapons would be nothing to us, so instead of leaving them be we had killed them. It was pathetic.. Poseidon continued to wander over the rooftops and away from the violence when he looked down from one to see a couple with a small child. "What if one of those men had a child at home" he thought to himself. "Then we will send him into damnation with the death of his father.. Just because we crave blood-shed." Poseidon wandered what the other pious gods had felt. The gods were vicious in their day indeed, but they knew that they needed humans for their own satisfaction of words. They would get them to praise them and if not, fear them! But this was not fear, this was murder. They had no divine right.. just a curse. damnation to us all. Poseidon stood quietly, watching the family, curious of what it feels like to have one.

Bladewind
Ares shook his head as he watched the skirmish unfold. His hands closed on a long branch and he broke it off with a loud crack. Nearly immediately his power shifted the piece of wood into a spear. Ares looked at it with boredom. It wasn't exactly perfect, it needed a bit more... Something. He walked off, the small fight already being finished off by his siblings. It was a fight but it wasn't big enough. Ares thirsted for a war. Of course, in these days, wars were waged behind the scenes by elite troops and assassins killing high priority targets and retrieving important intel. Nothing real fun in comparison with the old times. He thrust the spear forward with all his strength but he still couldn't quite put a finger on the thing it missed. Deciding to give it another test Ares threw it at a tree. He missed.

Better balance. That's what the spear needed. Ares nodded when suddenly he spotted somebody cowering behind a bush. It was the guy from earlier. Now Ares grinned and looked around eagerly for something that would make a good weapon. But it wouldn't do. Ares decided to leave the fancy weapon thing: "Hey! You'll be safer over here!" The man looked up and quickly ran over to Ares, who smiled kindly as a stone knife formed in his fist, similar to the the daggers used by priests for sacrifices in the past. As the b*stard reached Ares he thrust the dagger through the man's ribcage into his heart: "Aphrodite! I've got something for you right here!" Ares didn't withdraw the stone blade from the corpse, instead leaning against a tree, waiting for Aphrodite.

Venomancer

Phoenix3068
Poseidon's eyes grow dark; his anger begins to flow. His body completely falls into vapor that drops to the concrete of the building's rooftop into a puddle then reappears from the ground near the bush of its previous occupant. The clouds are dark with water having built in them and it begins to rain in a fearful and strong way. Water circles poseidon with his eyes ever more set onto revenge at the actions of his "so-called" brother. The water branches out further, seeming to circle Poseidon like a hurricane in the sky. "ARES!!!!!!!!!!!" Poseidon's anger now breaches out of control and let's lose, the aquatic field now condenses around them both, trapping both Poseidon and Ares inside of the massive containment of water. It's thick.. the water built so strong that it could encase a mammoth without even a struggle, it began to close in around them and pull Ares in. Poseidon would not allow Ares to go about and kill freely as he so willed; no matter what it took. He would not allow this bastard to be free with his murderous actions.

DangerousBeauty
A figure was crouched nearby. Her head tilted to one side as she watched the fight. Her dreads hung over her goggles and mask. She pressed a button on her belt sending a message back to base. She found them. Medusa laughed softly through the filter in her mask. "My my... If I let this go on.. I may not even have to lift a finger. Please by all means finish them for me, won't you?" She stayed crouched. "I figured you'd try to stay hidden.. I'm surprised at how easy it was to find you. Stand still now. My friends will be here soon."

Bladewind
Ares' smile faded as Aphrodite slapped him: "It's your fault sis. Had you not mentioned him..." Ares noticed Poseidon coming down from the sky and could already guess what the idiot was up to. but he didn't move, he didn't flinch as the water encased him and his brother. His eyes spoke to Poseidon through the unnaturally thick water: So you want to fight? Think about it Poseidon. I'm the god of war remember? What would I want more than a nice little fight? You aren't punishing me! His mouth twisted into a sick, disturbing grin. His eyes widened in a disturbing way as he breathed out all water, the bubbles leaving his mouth in a short burst. Ares kept eyecontact with Poseidon as he did so, challenging him to continue this little game. He had wanted action and now he had enough of it. hades and Zeus caught up in a game of power. Poseidon angry at him and even Aphrodite hated him at the moment! Against all logic it was heaven to Ares. All the conflict he could wish for! The loss of air was becoming a problem though and Ares drifted into hallucinations...

"Alright Ares. Today we have a special challenge for you!" Ares looked up at the camera situated in the corner of the room. It was from there that the scientists watched him. "I hope you like it and I'm actually quite sure you will." A man stumbled in, lipstick all over his face. Ares didn't have to look twice to recognise Aphrodite's mark on the man. His nose twitched as he walked around the man who was apparently to caught up in examining Ares to recognise the danger radiating fom him. But then the failed scientist looked up into the experiment's face and gasped: "Ares! I-I-I-" His voice faltered as Ares' face turned into a mask of pure hate, his ragefilled eyes taking in everything that Aphrodite had done to the man. The kisses, the state of his clothes, Aphrodite really seemed to have had some fun. Ares growled like a wild animal as he came closer to the scientist. The man screamed like the pig he was as Ares violently killed him using only his fists. The leading scientist nodded as he watched the brutal end of his former employee: "Very good. He reacts just as planned." Watching Ares as the enraged olympian tore the helpless man asunder, he shook his head ever so slightly: "Maybe a bit too violent..."

Phoenix3068
Poseidon growls at the comments made, though without vocal impressions. "Your an animal.." he scowls and brings the water back into concentration. It covers Ares now and with a great pressure, keeping it condensed around him until it fits almost skin tight, the water moves back down so only his head is uncovered, but it tightens to give pain to Ares. The water holds him in place, keeping him pinned to the ground. "You kill for fun, you take innocent lives, your not fit to have the power of a God!" Poseidon is angry. He knows that if he allows Ares to go free.. he will not change. "We have been given a power, whether it is a gift or a course is our own choice but I will not let you use it to kill innocent people.. if you need to focus this rage of yours.. do it on someone who's actually a threat to you." with Poseidon's words, the water seems to instantly jerk down, forcing Ares to his knees but the water quickly moves across the ground like a snake. It had released Ares but with a new target, it slithers swiftly past a figure and comes from behind it, forming upward as a giant wall of water. Poseidon turns his attention and lifts his finger to point at the unmarked figured who seems to be hiding. "Your one of them.." Poseidon motions toward Medusa who hides stealth-fully.. though not anymore. "State your name and your business or you will not leave here alive."

Bladewind
Ares grinned even wider as Poseidon spoke: "Not fit to have the power of a god??? An animal???" He got up slowly, ignoring Medusa: "I'd like to see you acting differently when you are psychologically destroyed only to then be built up as an animal! Our minds were as much affected by those experiments as our bodies!" He shook his head. Once more he walked away from his siblings, watching the arrival, suddenly he laughed and scolded Poseidon with all the sarcasm he could muster: "Hey great teacher! Don't hurt her! What has she done to you? You should channel your energy into something else than threatening innocents!" He didn't care if the woman was a threat or not. This whole thing was highly annoying. The mood went up and down, up and down. He knelt down next to Aphrodite, for a moment an expression of shame and regret flew over his face but it dissappeared as fast as it had come. Without even flinching he pulled out the dagger, still crimson with blood. Ares' face seemed to go through rage, envy, shame and bloodthirst at once as he looked at the blade. He didn't see it though.

All he saw was the face of the man that he had killed with this very blade. Along with him were the others that had been killed by Ares because they had been blessed by Aphrodite's attention. The scientist his face strewn with lipstick marks, a young guard still dazed by the goddess of love running past him and many more. There were over twenty at the very least. Ares shook his head in irritation and stood back up, now fully aware of Medusa.

starryknight
Athena sighs at the two men giving away their location they were fighting like gorilla all they needed to do was beat their chest. Athena then heard Medusa's voice she turned around but stared passed her making sure not to make eye contact. "Hey Poseidon turn around," Athena said twirling her finger around forcing the water god to turn away. Athena closed her eyes and faced Medusa although she never meet the woman she knew a lot about her and her "gifts." The air around the group turned thick as Athena spread a telekinetic wave length around. "Nice to meet you, I heard stories about your awesome powers and even more about you beauty. Although it would great to have a conversation with you I fear we "ALL" must leave." Athena smiled at the woman still with closed eyes. Athena let the others do as they pleased but she would not allow them to be captured or killed, if any of them did not listen to her this time she would force them to leave, these misfits were her family and she would die before any of them were taken away.

Phoenix3068
"The F***!?" Poseidon shouts with his body being forcibly turned, making his concentration crash and the water wall then begins to collapse. Without warning, eleven tons of water begin to crash down all around the olympian-like beings. Poseidon realizes this quickly and growls with annoyance at the actions that Athena tried to force upon him. He moves his hands up as if to catch the water and using the manipulative technique the eleven tons of water stop, flowing through through the air, directly above the heads of the Olympians. "Athena! If you ever, EVER, do that again!" Poseidon turns back to look at Athena, his eyes like annoyed and he has a reversed smirk of annoyance. "Idiot.." He then turns back to Medusa. If we stay here, we'll be captured. If we try to run, she'll follow. Poseidon sighs and brings his hands closer, making the water move down like a snake once again, but instead of moving along the earth, it slithers inside of it and is absorbed into the soil beneath them.

Venomancer

Phoenix3068
Poseidon ignores the thought of allowing a continuous fight. Quickly he raises both his hands and the water from beneath the soil bursts upward around Medusa. The water freezes and encases Medusa in a block of ice.. though the ice would not hold her for long; it was meant as a distraction. "If you really want to run, I suggest that we do it now. If she follow's us then we'll never get away."

Bladewind
"Then let's go dammit." Ares was still in a bad mood and didn't even feel like arguing anymore. That only happened when he was real pissed off. He turned around and started walking away from Medusa, he knew that she'd be up and trying to get eyecontact any second soon. He stopped and looked back at the still crouching goddess of love: "Can you leave that piece of rotten meat behind or are you going to stay here forever?" His tone was rough. He hated Aphrodite for loving others. It let a small, ironic smile cross his face. Aphrodite's nature had been changed into loving every beautiful man on earth and the other way around for all mortals. He himself had become possessive of everything he considered his, including Aphrodite, killing anybody who was loved by her. Even though they got into echother's way all the time they were stil attracted to eachother. What a hilarious twist of fate.

Phoenix3068
Poseidon turned and without hesitation at the fact that he would be leaving the being alive, began to leave the scene. He did not wait for orders as he would not have followed them anyways. The most important thing now for the Projects was to escape. Poseidon was sure that Medusa had called for reinforcements to capture them. She may be powerful; but not powerful enough to capture them all.

Samurai100
Hephaestus was busy blocking bullets with a wall of flame that melted anything that tried to pass through it. Holding it up took its toll though so he had to dive for cover and blast the agents with a flurry of fireballs. Turning around he saw Athena and the others backing away from a figure. realising who it was he looked away and backed away also.

starryknight
Athena smiled as Poseidon yelled at her, his arrogance was amusing she was not afraid of the water bender she had already played a battle between all of the fellow projects in her head and knew everything they were capable of and what they would and would not do. Athena almost laughed at her own arrogance, maybe if we acted like gods we will become ones she thought to herself.

"Relax Poseidon, I have full confidence in your abilities," she said with as little sarcasm as possible, and besides you might control the water but I control everything else...she kept that last bit to herself.

The blonde hair girl turned to Aphrodite "yes it is indeed, she is Medusa named after the gorgon of Greek mythology and like us she posses the power of the figure she is named after," Athena said in a calm voice almost happy hiding her real feelings. "anyways like Poseidon suggested we should make our leave now, more agents should be upon us shortly. I have made an escape route already that should lead us away from danger but you might not like it Aphrodite," Athena finally open her blue eyes and looked around, "now if only we knew where Artemis and Hades ran off to, well I guess Zeus will just have to find them and see to it they remain safe until we are reunited again. So please follow me." her voice remained serene through everything she said her smile never leaving her face. Athena turns to Hephaestus, "Oh hello you finally join us Hephaestus." Athena pushes her arm out and forces the armed men several feet away and slams them into a wall knocking them out. "guess they are here" she says with a bit of laughter.

Athena walked into the building she jumped off of and headed down stairs to the basement, she didn't turn to see if the others were following she knew at least one of them would. Athena had checked this abandon building early well Ares, Hades, and Artemis were talking just in case something like this would happen. She had noticed a service door that lead to the sewers and it would lead straight to the others(the other projects that aren't in play yet). Athena waited for the others to catch u,p she wished they would hurry before the other agents got there and spoiled her exit, she had two other escape routs but this was the least annoying.

DangerousBeauty
wow..... no oneeven bothered to wait until i got on... just trapped my character... ok. guess it doesnt matter since Im the bad guy.))

Medusa laughed, the sound filtered though the mask. "Run run run as fast as you can." She grinned. One of her 'friends' steped around he corner. He used his strength to break the ice. She squirmed out from the broken pieces of glass like a snake and slunk off after them. Her men were tracking them, and it was her job to stop them. She listened to an ear piece as they gave her directions. The first she went after was Athena. Dearest Athena. The goddess who turned her greek goddess into a horrible monster. Oh this would be fun. She managed to find the building, but her men lost sight of the woman after that. Damn it all! Medusa sat in the shadows to wait for the others. They would come by soon enough.

Venomancer

Phoenix3068
Poseidon suddenly appeared behind them both but did not stop walking. He pulled his arms beneath Aphrodite and lifted her in his arms, carrying her bridal style through the door and into the sewers, being sure to keep her out of the dang sewage. It was safer for Poseidon to follow them Despite what Athena may have thought, Poseidon was strong and could dish out more than enough. He continued to follow the path, waiting to see if Athena would take the lead.

Venomancer

Phoenix3068
Poseidon sighed with grief. Why do you choose to torture me mysterious seer of our world? It was not well known though like all godly beings even Poseidon had a spot for a female. Even thought he was merely a boy with the abilities of Poseidon, his thirst as a god was no different. He himself even saw Aphrodite as beautiful but he saw more than that; he saw her manipulative side. He saw the being whom exploited her gift to manipulate others to do her will and he would not be a victim. No, Poseidon was no different from the others like Hermes who would enjoy a night with Aphrodite, but he would not accept being exploited just to obtain this. As he continued to walk with Aphrodite through the sewers and listen to her clear lies, he began to contemplate revenge by dropping her into the sewage. He did not act on these urges of revenge but simply allowed them to fester in his mind; as if the mere thought of it could keep him at peace of mind.

starryknight
Athena rolled her eyes at Aphrodite she could've called her a wh*re but she didn't want to make this any worse then it was already. "Ares and Hephaestus are still out there," she left Zeus, Artemis, and Hades out, she knew the leader would have to find the other two. "I'm going back for them take Aphrodite and go straight until you come to your first right then keep going then turn left, I marked a pipe with one of Aphrodite's head bands...sorry Dite. anyways look up and you should find the way out." Athena nodded at the pair and headed back when she almost tripped on the snake, "oops" she said jumping over it.

Phoenix3068
Poseidon blinked at the notice of Athena's comment and sighed. He turned and continued down the sewer along the directed path mentioned by her and reached the supposed right. Following her direction and continuing to walk along the forward path, Poseidon reaches the left turn. After a long traveling distance they finally reach the end of the path. Poseidon looks around. Where is it.. He looks up and notices the exit of the sewers, then pulls Aphrodite so her legs are wrapped about his waist and her arms are around his neck. His left arm is wrapped snug around her waist to hold onto her and he moves his right hand up to grab the first rail of the latter. Poseidon begins climbing up the latter with his right hand reaching up every few sections and grabbing the next, using his muscles to keep hold, he reaches the top and thrusts his palm up in a swift motion; with this the manhole pops up and falls back onto the ground. Poseidon assists in pulling Aphrodite up with him out of the manhole and walks around the open entrance, kicking it lightly, but with his intensive strength it moves the cover easily back over the exit and seals off the exit. Athena's big escape was through a sewer.. she is so uncreative.. Poseidon sighs and turns Aphrodite lightly with him and lightly places her back to the ground. He then sighs and looks at her, asking her "You okay?"

Bladewind
Ares' brow twitched as deep inside he felt a sharp pain. He knew what it meant. He had felt it much too often for his own liking. Aphrodite had hooked up with another guy. Again. Boiling, he walked off towards the direction the others had left into. The agents didn't really seem to feel like attacking him. It was only natural. His arm was covered in crimson lifeblood slowly drying and the dagger was still firmly clenched in his fist. Who had dared put hand on Aphrodite this time? His eyes scanned the path ahead when another, even sharper pain hit. It wasn't a bullet though. He began running, rage fueling each and every one of his leaps. The agents mistook the gesture for a rout and started firing at the olympian.

Without stopping Ares grabbed a bin and within seconds he had a solid shield in his left hand. A few bullets struck it but none managed to find the target since those bumbling idiots fired wildly. He soon dissappeared into the building but he didn't stop sprinting. His furious gaze finally found the path his siblings had followed. Ares practically flew into the sewers, using his shield to keep himself from getting wet. He spotted Athena immediately and he walked up to her: "Who???" Although his question consisted only of that one word, Athena knew exactly what he wanted.

starryknight
Athena raised an eye brow at Ares, he looked to be tensed and mad about something. "Poseidon, but relax she didn't want to get her shoes dirty in the sewers, I'm sure Poseidon and Aphrodite look at each other as friends." Athena says knowing Ares would not listen to reason but she still had to try. Knowing the snake belonged to Medusa she through it out an already busted window using her telekineses, she scanned the out side finding all the enemy targets she also found Hephaestus. "please Hephaestus, this way, I'll cover you," she said with a smile.

Athena continued outside in the middle of the street, she hadn't acknowledged Medusa yet but she knew exactly where she was, she was quickly surrounded by agents with guns pointed at her. "Well you wanted to attack me first thats why you sent your snake at me, yes? Well I'm here but you will soon find I am more then what you can handle." Athena had her trade mark smile on her face, it was serene but some how emotionless. The Goddess project never looked at Medusa her view was on the trees, she had already planned a strategy to take Medusa and the other agents down with minimum force and only some of them were going to die.

starryknight
Please nevermind first post...I am some what retarded and imagined a snake of some sort.

Athena raised an eye brow at Ares, he looked to be tensed and mad about something. "Poseidon, but relax she didn't want to get her shoes dirty in the sewers, I'm sure Poseidon and Aphrodite look at each other as friends." Athena says knowing Ares would not listen to reason but she still had to try, she scanned the out side from the door finding all the enemy targets she also found Hephaestus. "please Hephaestus, this way, I'll cover you," she said with a smile.

Athena went backin the middle of the building, she hadn't acknowledged Medusa yet but she knew exactly where she was, she was quickly surrounded by agents with guns pointed at her. "Well you wanted to attack me first? Well I'm here but you will soon find I am more then what you can handle." Athena had her trade mark smile on her face, it was serene but some how emotionless. The Goddess project never looked at Medusa her view was on the broken walls, she had already planned a strategy to take Medusa and the other agents down with minimum force and only some of them were going to die.

Bladewind
"Poseidon eh? He'd better keep his fingers off her or I'll find another idiot to stick this knife into." Ares shoved Athena out of the way and continued through the sewers. If Poseidon had dared... Ares didn't finish the thought, instead staring darkly into the darkness as he moved on. His feet made strange noises as he walked on without paying any attention to the small creatures scuttling out of his path, hiding in dark corners and niches. The echo of his steps reached his ears again and again, no difference to the actual sounds. Ares slashed his stone blade at a rat that hadn't gotten out of the way. He didn't actually manage to even scathe it and didn't bother going after it as it's little claws carried it into even darker regions of the underground network of tunnels. He had a bigger rat to take care of.

Finally he reached a manhole, it was slightly out of position. The pair had come through here. With a single hand he lifted the cover out of the way. There they were.

Venomancer

Kitsune Oni
Atemis snaps out of her blood lust. She quickly realizes she's not in the park any more and there's a woman cowering in front of her. She puts away her daggers and covers her face with her hand, "Shit. I only kill 3. How did I black out that fast?" she thinks out loud, the worry in her voice apparent, as Hades walks by her and speaks to the woman right before she runs off back toward the exit of the alley. She takes her hand away from her face, "Well guess I'll have to be more careful from now on." she smiles at Hades and walks back down the alley, motioning for him to follow. "Well lets go back and see how the others are doing." With in a few minutes she's back at the park but sees everyone is gone. "Where...How long was I in that alley?" She ask the empty air in disbelief. "Well damn-" She stops as she hears Athena speaking a little distance away. "Ha, ha! Found someone!" She runs toward the direction she heard Athens voice coming from.

MadMel
((I'm not entirely sure what just happened, so I'm just going to post what I think is appropriate erm))

Zeus had managed to free himself of the struggle, but at what cost, he had no idea. He had tried to defend everyone as best as he could, but in the end he had been forced to leave like the rest. Teleporting back into familiar territory, the would be god of thunder searched for a while, finally retracing his steps until he spotted none other than Poseidon, holding Aphrodite as they emerged from a manhole. He rushed over. "Are you two alright?" he asked.

Bladewind
Slowly lifting himself out of the manhole Ares glared at Poseidon, hearing Zeus speak from outside of his view: "She better had be or somebody will suffer my anger thousandfold!" His facial features were a mask of pure loathing for Poseidon and himself for letting that b*stard alone with Aphrodite, he didn't let his watchful eyes slip from the olympian for even a second as he straightened to full height, spinning the dagger expertly in one hand. He hadn't made a mistake in things of balancing this time, if he threw his weapon then it would fly true. His shield fell to the ground with a loud crash, as Ares stepped over to his love, still eyeing his brother while keeping the dagger spinning, he whispered into her ear in the most caring tone he could muster: "Are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't catch up immediately. There were... Complications."

Venomancer

Samurai100
Hephaestus followed Athena then saw she was about to try to do something against Medusa. Forming a spear of flame in his hand he said
"If you need backup Athena I'll be only too happy to oblige."

Phoenix3068
Poseidon acknowledged the thought of these few Olympian Projects having escaped the clutches of the Agents and cannot help but wonder. They used guns.. it's a pathetic attempt to capture us sense anyone of us can handle a bullet with ease. Poseidon felt some kind of plan was in motion but they needed to regroup to continue with an escape plan. In the corner of his eye he took notice of Aphrodite and Ares, and a spark of a troublemaker flickered in his eye. He smirked for a moment then moved his arms behind his back, strolling casually toward the two. "Aphrodite," Poseidon seems to beckon. "I had no idea just how beautiful you were, until I held you in my arms." Poseidon seems to lure more. "If you ever need anything.. it would be.. my pleasure." Poseidon bows courteously to her.

Venomancer

DangerousBeauty
sorry have been a bit busy, getting ready to move.))

Medusa stayed where she sat. Her men kept them in sight. Sh tilted her head as Athena spoke. "Oh my dear. You are thinking way to hard about this. Why would I waste my time bringing the best men we have here to fight you? No, I have never fought you before.. So I brought some men who were more then happy to die for me. They arent the best, but they'll do." She slowly lifted her goggles, revealing her eyes. "Now then..." She looked straight at Athena. "Be a good girl." She started to pull off one of her gloves.

Bladewind
Ares felt Aphrodite pressing herself against him. He smiled, things were back in order. He let his hands wrap around her head gently, the dagger finally falling to the ground as he carefully looked at Aphrodite as if his gaze could shatter her into a thousand pieces. He carressed her hair and face, all of his anger and envy was gone. Ares was content with his life in this moment. If there was something greater than killing then it was holding such awe-inspiring beauty in one's hands. He glanced briefly at Poseidon but the olympians pathetic attempts to tear Aphrodite from Ares sounded muffled and far away, as if his brother was speaking from a great distance. Although he would normally have immediately went to Poseidon's throat for his earlier closeness to Aphrodite he didn't.

All of Ares' senses were at a minimum as Aphrodite's touch and gentle gaze seemed to imprison him in a new prison, a golden cage, the floor littered with rose petals. It was the magic of Aphrodite. Even when she didn't try to, her powers had great effect on Ares most of the time.

Venomancer

Bladewind
"Of course." Ares slowly withdrew from Aphrodite's arms, his fingers staying on her soft skin as long as possible. Already he felt more aggressive and pain spoke from his eyes. Blood and Aphrodite... Those were his drugs and he was an addict like no other. Then he gathered himself, his gaze became brutal and he picked up the dagger, spitting on it and then wiping the blood off with his sleeve: "Come on then. Let's kill some of those b*stards! They'll regret the day they were briefed on this mission!" He growled in a low tone as he looked around for enemies to tear apart to fill the hole that his seperation from Aphrodite had caused in his soul. Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill...

starryknight
Athena stayed silent for a moment before whipping her arms out and sending all the agents except Medusa to the walls and pinned them there with her power. "So your saying I could snap all these mens necks and you would not feel a thing?" Athena paused for a second feeling the men trying to fight against her power and she could also feel them tremble in fear, she did not lust for blood so this did not bring her any pleasure, "I think it would be rude of me to not kill them now knowing they all came here to die." Athena said with a smirk and mimicked Ares face when he was enjoying a kill. She turned toward Medusa but she dared not look into the woman's eyes but rather her shoes, she waited for the slightest movement if anything were to happen she would be ready. Athena was so focused on Medusa she almost forgot about her fellow project, "Just follow my lead and don't look into her eyes or let her touch you..." she said under her breath so only Hephaestus would hear.

Samurai100
"Got it." Hepaestus drew back and waited for Medusa to make her move.

Arsenic Synn
Hades watched Artemis run out of the alley, struggling to call forth the strength to follow, though to be honest, he was feeling quite drained. Between his minor confrontation with the others, the "fight" (if he could even think of that meager struggle as a fight), and then helping Artemis? It was more than he was used to, even with all the testing at the labs. As she rounded the corner, he watched the world around him draw black, and a distant memory crept forth into his mind...

Cronus, some years ago...
"I really don't see why they're making us split one of these containment cells, all of the sudden. Honestly, up until today, I thought I was the only one in this sideshow." Hades spoke, his cold, emotionless tone of voice geared at the girl they had just brought to inhabit his cell, although his gaze never moved from the floor in front of him. "So they call you Artemis, huh?" He watched her continue into the room, setting aside a corner to herself, as if ignoring him altogether. "Silent type, huh? Good, means you won't wanna have meaningless conversations while I'm trying to sleep later. You'll excuse me if I continue ranting to myself about how asinine this all is? Good." He hadn't waited for an answer. A solitary grunt from the other side of the room as he finished was enough to signal the unspoken 'I'll stay quiet, if you follow suit.' And Hades took it specifically as that. He couldn't help thinking to himself, though, if the two of them were here, did that mean there were more? Just how deep did this operation go? He shook his head, as though to use the metaphorical Etch-A-Sketch in his mind to erase the thoughts, although it was to no avail. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a match and a cigarette. "Well, at least they have the decency to let me smoke." He lit the cigarette, watching as he exhaled, the smoke drifting upward toward the miniature beam of light coming in from the only window in the room. He shrugged inwardly at his newfound roommate's silence. He'd never admit it, but he was glad to have someone to talk to, for a change...

Present Day, The Alleyway
Hades awoke to find that he was facedown on the ground, still in the alley. Judging by the splitting pain in the side of his skull, he'd not only blacked out, but apparently fallen in the process, leaving his head ringing and a pain shooting throughout his mind intermittently, as though reminding him "you are still human." He laughed inwardly at the pain. Human? Far from it. He heard footsteps approaching, the sounds coming from the street at the far end of the alley. His initial response was to try and stand, but he found himself struggling to do that much, just this second. Forcing himself with what little energy he still could muster, he pushed himself up to one knee, a look crossing both pain and agitation crossing his face as he readied himself for a fight. Gonna have to keep it low-profile... Don't want to end up giving myself away again...

Phoenix3068
Poseidon now begins to walk away from the group of olympians and moves his right arm up, looking at it as he pulls the clothe back from his arm. Blood.. his arm was bleeding with a very long slit along the lower section of it near the wrist. Did someone attack him without his knowing and miss the vital point they intended to strike? Damn.. Poseidon holds his left hand out and calls forth a stream of water that floats through the air and gathers onto his hand, forming a sphere that can fit into his palm. The water condenses into his left palm and he places it over his right arm, stroking over it slowly as the water lies across his injured arm, seaming the bloody scratch and cleansing the damage.

Venomancer
Aphrodite looked back over toward Ares. His mood had went back to his normal state and she knew no one could stop it. Her hand reached up once more grabbing the back of his head while pulling his head toward her awaiting lips. The thought of the other Olympians jealousy weighed heavy on her mind. Then again who could blame her? She was the popular pretty girl and he was like the bad ass jock. They were destine to attract toward each other.

Phoenix3068
Poseidon moves a puddle of water across the ground slowly; the water seeming to seep along the empty space. He redirects it so it seems to move up a tree to mask it's rising above. As Poseidon turns and looks toward Aphrodite, he moves the water over her head and suddenly allows it to fall on her head with the given effect of a bucket of water. He tries not to laugh, despite the fact that Aphrodite is now all wet.

Bladewind
Ares let Aphrodite pull his head towards hers but it didn't come that far. Suddenly water gushed down Aphrodite's face as Poseidon dropped the water on her. "Poseidon!" Ares leapt up, twirling his dagger menacingly while jumping towards his brother: "You b*stard!!!" But he didn't make contact with his brother, seeing something glint through the window. He stared more intently than before, trying to make out what he had just seen by luck alone. Then he found it. "Down!!!" He performed a bit of a clothesline on Poseidon, driving his face into the ground: "Everybody! Get on the floor and get away from the windows!"

He pulled Aphrodite down more gently: "We've been here too long! If they had time to position a sniper then they had time to send men into the building. Let's find the others and move!" He looked around to Poseidon, waiting for him to disagree.

Phoenix3068
Poseidon is struck by Ares arm and is pushed backward, landing onto the ground and rolling over onto his front, moving his arms around to his head. The words spoken from Ares are heard; though Poseidon does not seem to take notice of it. His body is now trembling. Fight back. An echo rings through Poseidon's ear, though he pulls himself ignoring it. His body is still trembling with the feeling of Ares striking him. Fight back. it gets louder now. Every fiber of his being begins to rip at him. He just keeps feeling the push; his body begins to shake harder now. The echoing grows increasingly louder at a faster pace-- FIGHT BACK!!

Years ago.. Inside of the lab.

"Poseidon, today we want to speak with you about countering." A scientist speaks to him over a loud speaker as Poseidon himself stands inside of a sealed room. The room is very large and behind him is a bucket of water.

Poseidon's eye twitches. "Countering?" he seems to say irritated. "With a bucket of water? You've got to be kidding me.."

"Now now Poseidon, we just want to see how you can handle a combat situation when you're faced with an opponent who comes at you." The scientist says, though before he can continue, he seems to be cut off by Poseidon who sits inside of the chamber with his legs crossed. Poseidon sits on the ground next to the bucket of water; juggling spheres of highly concentrated water by using manipulation. Poseidon appears bored. "Send in the first subject!" the scientist yells with an irritated tone. A man with a shock stick walks in and begins to move toward Poseidon. "Now, see if you can--" before the scientist finishes his sentence, Poseidon lightly smacks one of the water sphere and sends it hurling toward the new 'Subject'. The water gains pressure and sends the man flying across the room. As he reaches the wall in the room, his wall being slammed back hard against it, the water spreads over his chest and freezes him directly to the wall. Poseidon begins to chuckle; the scientists are not amused. "We said to counter Poseidon!" Poseidon sticks his tongue out and makes a farting sound. The scientists become more angered. "Send in Subject 2!" another man comes in, this one with a large machine gun which he points toward Poseidon. This time however, Poseidon blinks and looks at the man. He again smacks one of the water sphere's toward the man, though this one seems to converge around his gun, then freezes over it. The now large ice block falls to the ground and shatters. Nothing is left of even the gun. Poseidon falls onto his back laughing hard. While anger is heard from inside of the room, a scientist shouts words such as 'Damn it!' and '****ing Child!' A noise is heard from outside the door as the scientist steps inside of the room. Poseidon seems only to laugh harder because of this. The scientist reaches his hand to the Olympian project and grabs him by the collar; pulling him to his feet. The scientist swings his fist and punches Poseidon. "fight back!" Poseidon's eyes become a bit more serious. It has been a long time sense he has experienced pain.. The scientist strikes him hard again. "fight back!" Poseidon's body begins to flinch. The scientist grows even more angry, then throws him back against the wall. The scientist begins to strike Poseidon, again and again. Punching him about the face; over and over. Poseidon's body flinches. "FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Poseidon says nothing, but his eyes open widely. The scientists fist flies toward Poseidon's face; but it stops. Only a few inches from touching it. The hand is trembling, though without warning it begins to peel back. The scientist moves back away from Poseidon though not willingly, as if he is being controlled. Poseidon's eyes are trembling, they are wide open. He says nothing and his body lays limp against the wall... it seems as if he does not even breath. The scientist begins to be lifted into the air, the 75% of his body made of water.. he did not think of that in this. His body begins to shiver as streaks move beneath his skin. "W-Wait, what are.. what are you doing!?" the man swings his arms but cannot pull lose of Poseidon's grasp over him. "Stop! STOP!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the voice is cut, as inside of the man's body rips out. Icicles rip outward from his body... they are red of blood. The man has large bloody icicles sticking from his body.. he is dead. Poseidon's eyes quickly turn to the wall as the scientist is sent through the air into the wall. The icicles break apart. The room is fully sealed off now with no way of escape.

Poseidon shakes and rolls over onto his other side, holding onto his head tightly. He has not felt physical pain in so long; ever sense that moment. he.. begins to shake. Poseidon turns onto his knees, slowly standing, one foot at a time. He throws his body upward, screaming-- "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Poseidon's eyes burn as his pupils are dilated, and his eyes glow with a white aura. The water from the sewers and the ground, every drop of water, from all around him begins to pull around Poseidon's body. The water moves in a cycle around all of them as they lay on the ground, trying to avoid any one from outside. Poseidon has gone out of control now; he is acting purely from rage. As the water continues to build around them... Finally, Poseidon throws both his hands out in both directions, as if to push two walls far apart. The water that is contained by his manipulation is released and sent outward as a wall of destruction. The water rushes outward and breaks through the building. Everything above ground for over a mile seems to be almost completely destroyed by the tsunami that Poseidon sent out from his body. Surely.. this would have killed all agents near by... However, luckily they were no where near the others.. for now. After Poseidon sent out his rage; his bodies energy dropped to 0 and he fell onto his knees, then onto his front on the ground. He would need time to rest to even stand again.

starryknight
Athena stood there waiting for Medusa to make a move, she fought to keep the agent pinned against the wall but her focus was failing. One of the men were able to move his finger and pushed a button in his gloves that activated a device that sent out a high pitch sound causing Athena to lose all focus and drop the men and she fell to her knees covering her ears. The agent that activated the device got to his shot gun and fired at the couple, Athena was able to send a telekinetic wall up but the it was weak and the force of the shot sent her flying back into a wall leaving her dazed.
The sound of the man pumping the shot gun snapped her out of the daze, Athena snapped her fingers and the gun went flying out of the mans hand but he quickly took out a hand gun from his hip hostler and began to fire at the two. Athena uses her power to throw a huge wooden plank at the man, he rolls under it and continues to fire. That was all Athena needed to make her escape just one second, she grabbed Hephaestus and jumped out the door levitating them away as fast as she could.
Athena felt a great amount of pain in her shoulder, she barely noticed she'd been shot three times and blood was pouring out, "shit.." she said under her breath still holding on to Hephaestus, with her other hand. She stayed low to the ground so the agents wouldn't see her in the sky but they only needed to follow the blood she was leaking.
Athena finally made it to where the sewer would lead to, she spotted the group and noticed everything around them was destroyed by water most liking for Poseidon but she couldn't worry about the consequence of this she was losing blood and lots of it.
Everything was getting blurry and suddenly Athena lost all of her strength to keep herself and Hephaestus up causing her to crash a few yards away from the other projects, the girl moaned in pain she grabbed her arm to try to stop the bleeding which only caused her more pain, "we need to get" she winced in pain " to get out out of the city now!" she tried to yell but it only came out as a loud whisper.
Athena fought to keep from passing out she didn't want to rely on the others to help her she couldn't they would just leave her here to die she knew this, she felt they're hatred the mythical stories were beat into them and Athena had a lot of enemies amongst the gods.
The girl reached into a pouched that she carried around her waist and pulled out a piece of clothe and tried to tie it around her wound but she felt her whole body go numb, the bullets seemed to have gone straight thought but she was bleeding a lot, they all had high healing rates but she could still die from a wound such as this if she didn't sop the bleeding.

Venomancer

DangerousBeauty
"Misfits? No no. Youre all more like criminals." Medusa smiled at them through her mask. A video camera was in her hand playing everything back to base. There, it was recorded and edited appropriatly. "Now, in a few hours a video will be released. The whole world will see you all as nothing more then murderers. Aphrodite will be playing the role of a innocent woman, while your Sir. will be playing yourself. The wasterwil be removed, and replaced with a gun. We have plenty of pictures to release. Within hours the world will be against you. How does that feel?" She threw the camera aside and removed her goggles, looking down at who ever would dare meet her gaze.

doing this to move the rp along.))

Samurai100
Hephaestus cried out in pain, when Athena crashed his leg had been caught on a glass shard which sliced through his leg as he hurtled across the ground.
Catching a hold of himself he saw the devastation caused by poseidons tidal wave, looking around he dragged his leg across the ground to get to Athena but collapsed, exhausted on the ground.

Bladewind
"Come on Aphrodite. We really have to get out of here. More'll be here soon!" Ares' eyes flitted about as he searched for more agents. He looked at his love for a short time then let his eyes stray again: "Sh*t! Here they come!" He lifted Aphrodite up and started running, right towards a agent that came around the corner. Ares stabbed him with his dagger, blood spraying onto the two olympians. Without waiting for Aphrodite's complaint Ares ducked into a collection of bushes. He let aphrodite glide back onto the ground and smiled at her briefly before raising his head out of the bush: "Where the f*ck are the others?"

Venomancer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.