Grey Hulk/Wolverine vs Thor melee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor gets his hammer but this is a melee fight.

Grey hulk comes to the battle field PISSED because someone put a vision in his head of thor pimp slapping betty.

Could the team win?

Black bolt z
Yes the team wins.

I'd alone give either of these a good couple of wins in H2h and on the team I say they can pull 7/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^They aren't getting a good number of wins solo.

Split or team against a day to day Thor.

Grey Hulk can occupy Thor for a few moments while Logan goes for the vitals or something.

jinzin
team ftw.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^They aren't getting a good number of wins solo.

Split or team against a day to day Thor.

Grey Hulk can occupy Thor for a few moments while Logan goes for the vitals or something. I think alone either of these guys can pull 2-3/10.Together I'd say about 7/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see either of them pulling a single win against Thor alone. I.e. they aren't.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Grey Hulk can occupy Thor for a few moments while Logan goes for the vitals or something. And that's exactly how they would get the majority imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Thor gets his hammer but this is a melee fight.

Grey hulk comes to the battle field PISSED because someone put a vision in his head of thor pimp slapping betty.

Could the team win?

I thought Fixit didn't care about Betty at all...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.