Your top 5 Movies that are so Bad they're Good..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
my pics are:

1. the last dragon

2. back to the future 3

3. night of the comet

4. batman and robin

5. gremlins 2

honorable mention: troll

i still see these from time to time.

ever watched a movie you knew sucked, before ever even watching it, and you watched it and it did indeed suck but then wanted to watch it again because sucked so bad it was good.

it was perfectly good at sucking and that's what made it watchable and entertaining even.

you get that wtf laughter out of it and some nostalgia. the ones that are the funniest are the more serious movies that suck so bad they're good.

what're yours..

Doc Blake
1. Supergirl

2. Mac and Me

3. Masters of the Universe

4. Timecop

5. Superman III

Impediment
In no order:

Piranha 3D (2010)
Hatchet
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Road House
They call me Bruce

The Nuul
Piranha 3D (2010) wasnt bad. They had a idea and kept to it. Its supposed to be fun and cheesy. It worked well.

MildPossession
Batman and Robin is just so bad it's bad. I wouldn't even waste time watching it again.

Plan 9 From Outer Space is one of the best ones that has been mentioned.

Sadako of Girth
Toxic Avenger

Toxic Avenger IV: Citizen Toxie

Redneck Zombies

Battle beyond the stars

Sharktopus

Impediment
HA! Ol' Toxie. How I love the original film.

Bouboumaster
Pulp Fiction
12 angry men
Fight Club
Requiem for a dream
One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Just kidding

1- Army of Darkness

2- Shoot em up
3- Crank and Crank II
4- Snakes on a plane
5- Planet Terror

Impediment
Honorable mention to Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

Mr Parker
as a couple others already mentioned,batman and robin.I wouldnt say Superman III is that someone listed before but I would say Superman 4 though.I also got to say that about Rocky 4 as well.a movie that won only rassle awards.lol.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mr Parker
as a couple others already mentioned,batman and robin.I wouldnt say Superman III is that someone listed before but I would say Superman 4 though.I also got to say that about Rocky 4 as well.a movie that won only rassle awards.lol.

Rocky 4? the hell, lol. that movies a classic. the best in the series imo. it was his best/toughest fight. c'mon the dude killed rocks' best friend apollo creed. and what line's better than "if he dies, he dies.." or "...i must break you."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.