Thanos vs The Sphinx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The Sphinx is Thanos' height in this battle, but possesses all of the power he had before Galactus confronted him.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Wasn't Sphinx above Odin?

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
Wasn't Sphinx above Odin?

I don't think so, not the way Galactus took him down. I know that Galactus would likely beat Odin as well, but not that badly. Galactus basically made the Sphinx relive his life over and over in a vicious cycle of BS. He t-bagged the bum so to speak.

the ninjak
I guess the Sphinx's weakness would be his egotistical deluded vision of itself.

Odin wouldn't fall for that crap he relives his life lessons as a religion.

But there is no way Thanos could perform that feat.

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think so, not the way Galactus took him down. I know that Galactus would likely beat Odin as well, but not that badly. Galactus basically made the Sphinx relive his life over and over in a vicious cycle of BS. He t-bagged the bum so to speak. Gotta disagree. I seem to remember the Sphinx defiantly making big G work for it, but in the end Galan was too much. I haven't read that comic in damn near 20 years lol, but he did plant the seeds of his escape from that time loop.

As for this fight, the Sphinx at full power should take it. I mean the motherphucker plays with time, space and reality like nothing. He does have a bit of a jobber aura, but still, in a forum fight it should be nothing for him to simply blast Thanos somewhere into the nether regions of time.

the ninjak
Sphinx

basilisk
Sphinx

dmills
Yep

Blight
Good god isn't Thanos getting tired of all these friggin' battles!?

hateallmen
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.