WW & Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
There's a catch to this thread...

This is the WW who was fighting for her life when Superman thought she was Doomsday and had just killed Lois, and this is that same Superman.

Random encounter.

Discuss.

Stoic
Once Thanos got his hands on Diana and slapped her out it would only be a matter of time before Superman falls.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

aztec
I'm going to say WW & Superman for the majority if their fighting from the best of their abilities. Thanos won't know what's hit him. The duo has multiple ways of defeating the Titan. While Superman takes him from the front, Diana will have enough time to use her lasso. She can also use her lighting powers to k.o. or they can just pummel him.

paisapower
couple win

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. laughing

paisapower
supes solos

iceman24567
I'm thinking unless her lasso can bypass his shield he stomps these two into rubble

paisapower
Supes dont need wondy here. Superior strength, overwhemingly superior speed and at the very least equal durability gets him the win.

Q99
Gonna go with Thanos.

Even with two High Heralds with better teamwork than any other high herald team, you generally need more than two to do the job with him.

tideoftime
Team can definitely get wins, but while they work well together, it really would take all their efforts to beat Thanos (though not within a context Quan would likely paint it).

However, as the OP cited Superman in all-out kill mode, that does shift things towards the team's favor; citing WW from her and SM's last big fight, however, doesn't really put her in a "better" standing: she may have been in a good defense mode, with a good showing, but she also was holding back, and not fighting for the kill. Citing instances where she felt she had not choice and had to go all-out (such as when she killed Deimos, or the demon/White Wizard) would be a better scenario, in terms of her going on the true offensive (as SM was in the other example).

The Wonder Team in the other thread is much more likely to get a majority (though my vote is still pending), as they'd have much greater power, in terms of physical as well as mental/mystical ability...

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
I'm thinking unless her lasso can bypass his shield he stomps these two into rubble I doubt her lasso would by pass it. she would be able to block anything shot at her from thanos though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.