The Gorgon vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
The Gorgon (Wolverine's enemy) vs Deathstroke the Terminator.

For this fight Deathstroke found a way to block Gorgon's stone-stare.

Also he is given a normal katana, no Godkiller.

Who wins?????????

Juk3n
DS wins, this is spite, you can't have someone fast enough to hit FLASH, Agile enough to evade SUPERMAN and Strong enough to give WW a fight , lose here DUH eek!

Gorgon wins, too skilled, too durable, healing factor and damage output with the sword (when he connects) is enough to drop DS. drawn out encounter favours him even more. tbh, i can't think of a way DS puts gorgon down, if you can survive 2 blades in each lung, one in the heart one in the stomach and 2 more in othe organs for good measure..then proceed to decimate the superhuman stabbers and make it look like childs play, you won't have trouble in a melee with someone like DS.

carver9
Perfect way to put it juk3n. Slade needs a partner.

iceman24567
Slade loses then loses some more make it full gear and he actually stands a chance

yup DS will be a smudge on the floor

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Juk3n
DS wins, this is spite, you can't have someone fast enough to hit FLASH, Agile enough to evade SUPERMAN and Strong enough to give WW a fight , lose here DUH eek!

Gorgon wins, too skilled, too durable, healing factor and damage output with the sword (when he connects) is enough to drop DS. drawn out encounter favours him even more. tbh, i can't think of a way DS puts gorgon down, if you can survive 2 blades in each lung, one in the heart one in the stomach and 2 more in othe organs for good measure..then proceed to decimate the superhuman stabbers and make it look like childs play, you won't have trouble in a melee with someone like DS. good troll, i actually believed you rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.