Black Canary vs Bane pure h/h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Starscream M
is bane pumping venom?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
is bane pumping venom?
No

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No then Canary should win...she's a much better fighter

Supermutant
When it comes to Black Canary, Bane is a lover not a fighter.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9051/261io.jpg

Supermutant
then Canary should win...she's a much better fighter

Based on what?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Supermutant
Based on what? wikipedia states she's the 7th best fighter in DC no expression

Omega Vision
wikipedia states she's the 7th best fighter in DC no expression
Wikipedia?

He might break her in half just the same.

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
He might break her in half just the same. he doesn't have the luxury of making her chase all criminals across gotham for over a week without sleep like he did to batman to weaken him

Starscream M
Wikipedia? are you disputing that?

Omega Vision
are you disputing that?
I'm disputing the validity of using Wikipedia as a substitute for actual comics.

Also I'd like to know who the top six are according to this statistic.

Starscream M
I'm disputing the validity of using Wikipedia as a substitute for actual comics.

Also I'd like to know who the top six are according to this statistic. batman, lady shiva, batgirl, bronze tiger...not sure who the other two are

wikipedia is a great source...unless you can dispute it using a comic, its facts are acceptable.

Omega Vision
batman, lady shiva, batgirl, bronze tiger...not sure who the other two are

wikipedia is a great source...unless you can dispute it using a comic, its facts are acceptable.
You're missing the point, that quoting wikis makes it seem like all your info comes from wikis and that you don't read comics.

King Castle
kFBDn5PiL00

anyways... most knowledgeable ppl can name 10 highly skilled fighters before they even mention black canary..

Parmaniac
When it comes to Black Canary, Bane is a lover not a fighter.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9051/261io.jpg At the first look, I saw something entirely different what Bane was doing with his hand...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
kFBDn5PiL00

anyways... most knowledgeable ppl can name 10 highly skilled fighters before they even mention black canary..
Name them without using Wiki. biscuits

Originally posted by Parmaniac
At the first look, I saw something entirely different what Bane was doing with his hand...
Same. Would have been Bane's finest hour. stick out tongue

King Castle
Shiva, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Bronze Tiger, karate Kid 2 and 3 aka Mix Martial Arts kid.... Deathstroke(iffy due to stats but still better then canary)....... Arsenal, Richard Dragon, Sensei......

i was struggling with the last one... smart

Supermutant
Good battle she is not more skilled than Bane. Bane wins due to being more durable.

Starscream M
Good battle she is not more skilled than Bane. based on what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
based on what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because her only skill feat is stalemating one of the twelve brothers in silk, a character who was created for the soul purpose of artificially padding Canary's MA resume?

Konton
Did you miss the rest of Birds of Prey?

Supermutant
Based on feats. She hasn't beaten anyone that Bane hasn't or couldn't. She trained with Nightwing who Bane has repeatedly owned. Bane has beaten Killer Croc twice, Azreal Jean, Hourman 1 & 2 simultaneously, Ubu and killed Judo Master.
Bane has a photographic memory and has develop his own fighting style.

How is she much more skilled?

Omega Vision
Shiva, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Bronze Tiger, karate Kid 2 and 3 aka Mix Martial Arts kid.... Deathstroke(iffy due to stats but still better then canary)....... Arsenal, Richard Dragon, Sensei......

Would the Karate Kids count? My impression was the list was for 21st century Earth based MAers.

King Castle
i was trying to patten my list.... hmm...sneer

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
Did you miss the rest of Birds of Prey?

Dinah also managed to poke Deathstroke in the once... eek!

Happy?

srankmissingnin

This would be the list (I imagine) that would place Dinah at seven. It is fairly accurate up to six I suppose with some slight room for minor juggling, but there are several characters that deserve the spot more than Dinah (Arsenal isn't one of them), and a few more obscure / questionable characters that could easily be added to drop Batman out of the top 10 entirely.

1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. BT
4. Cass
5. Connor
6. Batman
7. Dinah

Omega Vision
Bronze Tiger above Cass?

srankmissingnin
Bronze Tiger above Cass?

Yes. Cassandra beats Shiva (and barely) because she has a death wish and secretly wants Cass to kill her.

Philosophía
Srank, you'd do well to refrain from discussions you have no clue about.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
This would be the list (I imagine) that would place Dinah at seven. It is fairly accurate up to six I suppose with some slight room for minor juggling, but there are several characters that deserve the spot more than Dinah (Arsenal isn't one of them), and a few more obscure / questionable characters that could easily be added to drop Batman out of the top 10 entirely.

1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. BT
4. Cass
5. Connor
6. Batman
7. Dinah

Silver Monkey, Mad Dog, and Alpha belong on that list as well.

King Castle

1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. BT
4. Cass
5. Connor
6. Batman
7. Dinah

its blashenmy if you think you can bump off bat's frm the list... what has any of the others done that bat's hasnt matter of fact lets compare history... most of them little appearances and feats even if you go back 20 to 30 yrs...

Batman by that virtue is top three easy.

srankmissingnin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Silver Monkey, Mad Dog, and Alpha belong on that list as well.

Hence me saying "a few more obscure / questionable characters that could easily be added to drop Batman out of the top 10 entirely."

Silver Monkey, Drakon and White Canary, Sense and I-Ching, Promethus and Archer. You can make a dramatically different 10 ten list if you wanted to include everyone.

Prep-Man
Hmm. What has I-Ching done? Sensei pretty much owned Batman and would have won, if not for his age. Sensei and I-Ching will be in the latest Batman arc, so I can't wait for it. I have a suspicion that Dick will defeat Sensei. If that happens, Dick would be above Bruce in hth skills. Time will tell.

Omega Vision
Let me know when one comes up.

Cass her self stated she beat Shiva because she had a death wish. Simple as that. Not really much room for interpretation... but you can chose to ignore it if you'd like. Being uninformed is your prerogative
And Shiva herself stated that Cass beat her because at that point Shiva had gotten complacent and Cass was simply just that good.

If she just wanted Cass to kill her she wouldn't have trained her ass off for the rematch.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hmm. What has I-Ching done? Sensei pretty much owned Batman and would have won, if not for his age. Sensei and I-Ching will be in the latest Batman arc, so I can't wait for it. I have a suspicion that Dick will defeat Sensei. If that happens, Dick would be above Bruce in hth skills. Time will tell.

Current continuity I-Ching hasn't really anything, unless he showed up in JMS Wonder Woman which I'm not reading.

Dick is supposed to be Bruce level right now... It is unclear if he will get nerfed now that Bruce is back, or that Bruce will get a buff. Either way DC won't let Nightwing be the equal of Batman while they are both active.

srankmissingnin
And Shiva herself stated that Cass beat her because at that point Shiva had gotten complacent and Cass was simply just that good.

If she just wanted Cass to kill her she wouldn't have trained her ass off for the rematch.

Punisher trains his ass off and he has a death wish too. It is a psychological aliment, the person might not even be aware of it consciously, but it is enough to tip the scales of a fight.

Omega Vision
Punisher trains his ass off and he has a death wish too. It is a psychological aliment, the person might not even be aware of it consciously, but it is enough to tip the scales of a fight.
Oh bad news for Daredevil fans then, apparently the only reason Matt won was that Punisher wanted to die at Matt's hand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man
Current continuity I-Ching hasn't really anything, unless he showed up in JMS Wonder Woman which I'm not reading.

Dick is supposed to be Bruce level right now... It is unclear if he will get nerfed now that Bruce is back, or that Bruce will get a buff. Either way DC won't let Nightwing be the equal of Batman while they are both active.

He's shown some small chi type abilities, but that's it.

srankmissingnin
Oh bad news for Daredevil fans then, apparently the only reason Matt won was that Punisher wanted to die at Matt's hand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Matt ever directly attributes his ability to beat Punisher to the fact that Punisher secretly wants to lose to him, I'll let you know.

Philosophía

aztec
Based on feats. She hasn't beaten anyone that Bane hasn't or couldn't. She trained with Nightwing who Bane has repeatedly owned. Bane has beaten Killer Croc twice, Azreal Jean, Hourman 1 & 2 simultaneously, Ubu and killed Judo Master.
Bane has a photographic memory and has develop his own fighting style.

How is she much more skilled?

Didn't bane defeat hourman and kill Judomaster when he was on venom? Just curious, because all I've read regarding him is from the Secret Six. Based on his portrayel, i'd place Canary above him.

Supermutant
Originally posted by aztec
Didn't bane defeat hourman and kill Judomaster when he was on venom? Just curious, because all I've read regarding him is from the Secret Six. Based on his portrayel, i'd place Canary above him.

No. Bane didn't even have his tubing when he did those feats. However, from years of taking venom he has a higher degree of resistance to injury and superhuman strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.