Mightiest Avatar State

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
Okay: 4 people are document to be in Avatar states off the top of my head:

Ganner Rhysode
Anakin Skywalker (ROTS vs. Dooku)
Jacen (The Unified Force)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Vs. Anakin and vs. Grievous)

Rank em, which "untouchable" state is the most untouchable?

ares834
Anakin really didn't reach soem "avatar state" imo.

As for ranks.

1. Jacen
2. Ganner
3. Kenobi

Nephthys
Meh, I'd say Anakin counts.

1) Jacen- I think it was stated that he had avatared as none had avatared before in the text.
2) The Ganner- Becuase **** YEAH!
3) Anakin- Anakins had him beating Dooku easily, Kenobi's only had him beating Grievous easily
4) Kenobi- see above.

RE: Blaxican
Ganner Rhysode takes #1 imo.

truejedi
it literally said that the Yuzzhon Vong came at him "one at a time, and then in pairs, then in tens, and then in hundreds, and he cut them all down."

That's pretty badass right there.

ares834
Oh for sure. But Jedi vs Sith the Essential Guide says something along the lines of Jacen beomcing the most powerful manifestation of the force ever.

truejedi
did it say "powerful"? Whatever Jacen became always seemed to be something that wasn't ridiculously powerful, just one with the force or something.

Nephthys
He was more one with the Force than any other being had ever been. That seems to suggest that he's > Ganner imo.

Lord Lucien
Ganner for simply being the most badass Jedi to grace the mythos. Even Windu pales to that last stand.

ares834
Here is the quote, "Jacen battled the invaders' Supreme Overlord and was briefly transformed into the most powerful manifestation of the Force on record. pg 44"

REXXXX
Moved, not really a Vs. topic.

truejedi
hmm, good point. Did he have difficulty beating Onimi after that? Or did it end pretty quickly? onimi never struck me as a great warrior anyway.

Vorpal Ruin
Anakin Solo also did it, not sure how everyone forgot.

Nephthys
Maybe we're all just not as smart as you.

Lord Lucien
Anakin also died doing it. And unless you're as cool as Ganner Rhysode, that doesn't mean anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.