The Flash Vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TimBurtonsucks
Jarvis has made some delctable cucumber finger sandwiches, the avengers are sitting eating them. Thae flash (Wally) is warped into the Mansion, he decides the Avengers are evil and corrupt having seen Wolverine bang some underage kid. This is wheres Wally goes on the attack. At full speed.

BlackZero30x
interesting....im assuming this gets closed...idk maybe not....avenger list?

TimBurtonsucks
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
interesting....im assuming this gets closed...idk maybe not....avenger list?

Why not all of them it's one of those rosta parties they used to have...
You know, 'the old order changeth' etc.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by TimBurtonsucks
Why not all of them it's one of those rosta parties they used to have...
You know, 'the old order changeth' etc.

well that's a bit vague seeing as how most of marvel has been a part of the avengers at some point

TimBurtonsucks
well that's a bit vague seeing as how most of marvel has been a part of the avengers at some point

Why not most of Marvel that have been Avengers?

BlackZero30x
Why not most of Marvel that have been Avengers?

well are you going to give a little bit more info as to whats going on here?

are you going to make a list?

TimBurtonsucks
well are you going to give a little bit more info as to whats going on here?

are you going to make a list?

Flash decides they are evil enters the speedforce at ftl velocity can they react in the -fraction of a second (or no time) before he kills them all remember all events at this speed happen simaltaneously. :-)

Black bolt z
How about a list of characters....

TimBurtonsucks
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How about a list of characters....

It doesn't matter as at ftl all actions by the flash are simaltaneous in real or no time. 1 or a 1000 everything happens at once.

Black bolt z
It doesn't matter as at ftl all actions by the flash are simaltaneous in real or no time. 1 or a 1000 everything happens at once. So in other words he beats no one.

TimBurtonsucks
So in other words he beats no one.

Ha no, basically he beats everyone as no time exists to react, within the speedforce he is outside normal 'spacetime' flash fact.

Stoic
Yea so my boy Thor... well he can take care of the Flash all alone. If you want to go by him using his powers on a more exotic level, there is no way that the Flash is hitting him if he decides to do his old vortex routine.

TimBurtonsucks
Originally posted by Stoic
Yea so my boy Thor... well he can take care of the Flash all alone. If you want to go by him using his powers on a more exotic level, there is no way that the Flash is hitting him if he decides to do his old vortex routine.

He has to have time to react and as far I hor does not have faster than light combat reflexes.

Black bolt z
He has to have time to react and as far I hor does not have faster than light combat reflexes. He does.

Space M ummy
He has to have time to react and as far I hor does not have faster than light combat reflexes.

beaten, but yeah. Thor DOES have FTL reflexes. on top of that, his durability is so ridiculously high that wally isn't really capable of one shot killing him.

The "entire" avengers roster would also include the Sentry, The Hulk, Hercules, Moondragon, Quasar, Monica Rambeau, Sersi, and Captain Britain. Some of these are speedsters, some are just tanks that are impossible to kill, and some can destroy him with a thought.

Odds are not good for Flash being dropped into that mess.

Konton
Odds are actually pretty fair. Speed steel, infinite mass punch, goodnight.

Naija boy
Flash is not beating every single character that has ever been an avenger at the same time....please lets get serious here.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Konton
Odds are actually pretty fair. Speed steel, infinite mass punch, goodnight.

Not really, no. Speed stealing from Thor? Mjolnir itself is a massive energy sponge, and Thor's feats draining energy with it trump Flash's ability to drain speed by several massive orders of magnitude. Hell, Thor has stolen SOULS with it.

A good chunk of the Avengers lineup is little better than chaff here, but as for the characters I posted-

Sentry- the power of a "million exploding suns" might be a bit much to try and drain. On top of that, Sentry is a tank. Impossible to one shot kill. This fight would be long and drawn out, and a long drawn out fight means failure here.

The Hulk- His reaction time increases like his strength does. unlikely he'll hit FTL or even close to it off the bat, but he doesn't have to. Durability plus healing factor means wally can't one shot KO him either. whether wally can put down a top tier hulk at ALL is debatable.

Hercules- current hercules is a Skyfather with massive magical abilities. He's also a massive, massive tank with a healing factor. Flash would be obliterated.

Moondragon- arguably marvel's best psionic talent. Enslaved a planet, and pierced galactus' defenses, which even professor X couldn't do. She has time to think, wally's mind is fried.

Quasar- short story is he's basically a green lantern, capable of FTL speeds. Flash would be obliterated.

Monica Rambeau- almost the same story as above. Transforms her body into any kind of energy along the EM Spectrum, gains the abilities of that energy when she does. Rambeau is not only FTL in this state but ALSO intangible to physical attacks, and can clone herself. Flash doesn't really have a way to fight this woman- he's basically screwed even worse than he is against quasar.

Sersi- matter manipulator, one of the best. Crazy high durability since eternals are almost impossible to kill without scattering their molecules. All eternals can telport themselves and others innately as well, as a racial trait. There's another Eternal on the avengers roster (Starfox) with the same abilities but to a lesser degree.

Captain Britain- honorary member, but still counts. basically a version of Gladiator. With high confidence, there's no limit to his strength/speed/power/etc. I don't really give wally good odds against this guy either.

Against this crew, flash is torn apart 10/10.

YFZ 350
Odd thread.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Odd thread.

clearly written by someone who assumed speed means an instant win in all circumstances (it doesn't), and had no idea how large the avengers roster actually is.

Dark_Passenger
The amusing thing is, the anti flash posters don't realise that instantaneous means beyond reactable speed. It's also amusing how much for someone who has ftl reflexes Thor has been hit by people like Cap and Iron Man......... and shot by bullets etc. How come.... The Flash can evacuate a whole town in seconds.... Infinite mas punches, at trillions of times light speed and Thor and the Avengers are going to react.. When they don't know he's coming.. How?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Dark_Passenger
The amusing thing is, the anti flash posters don't realise that instantaneous means beyond reactable speed. It's also amusing how much for someone who has ftl reflexes Thor has been hit by people like Cap and Iron Man......... and shot by bullets etc. How come.... The Flash can evacuate a whole town in seconds.... Infinite mas punches, at trillions of times light speed and Thor and the Avengers are going to react.. When they don't know he's coming.. How? People can react to flash....

Dark_Passenger
People can react to flash....

Not at top speed unless you're zoom. when he enters the speed force for the infinite mass punch to a martian, with greater superspeed than almost any way he looks like a beam of light and they to him look like they are standing still and Zom was an extra fast martian and he couldn't react, the flash could have hit him a thousand times, once was all he needed as his punch carried infinite mass. Therefore he could hit the Avengers a Thousand times with a Thousand infinite mass punches before a Martian at top speed could react. No Avenger has faster reactions than a martian.

Dark_Passenger
Why acting at full speed the Flash wins and should always win. He could do a thousand punches before a Martian (as fast as superman) can blink. The Martian is at top speed, faster than any Avengers reactions and yet... one punch is all it needs.

Sin I AM
where is the list...or are we just to assume ALL avengers?

Dark_Passenger
Originally posted by Sin I AM
where is the list...or are we just to assume ALL avengers?

Yes ALL are more than a 1000 Avengers around?

Sin I AM
Yes ALL are more than a 1000 Avengers around?

Classic Strange soloes...The Speed Force is overrated

Dark_Passenger
Classic Strange soloes...The Speed Force is overrated

So young man, you believe that strange can wiggle his fingers and conjure before he is hit? Interesting. I was unaware the good Dr. had superspeed, I seem to remember classic strange getting his head handed to him by a normal human with a soul scream because he couldn't get his shields up in time. Remember strange doesn't know he's coming son. What's 'soloes'?

Sin I AM
So young man, you believe that strange can wiggle his fingers and conjure before he is hit? Interesting. I was unaware the good Dr. had superspeed, I seem to remember classic strange getting his head handed to him by a normal human with a soul scream because he couldn't get his shields up in time. Remember strange doesn't know he's coming son. What's 'soloes'?

First off, Im a woman little man. Secondly, Classic Strange has enough power to stop time, make a killer omelet, and recite Shakespeare, all while kicking some speedster booty. He doesnt even need to speak or perform movements for his spells to work, its all theatrics. Just like Human Torch aint gotta say "flame on" for his power to activate. Hasn't Flah been defeated by a normal guy with a freeze gun before??

Dark_Passenger
First off, Im a woman little man. Secondly, Classic Strange has enough power to stop time, make a killer omelet, and recite Shakespeare, all while kicking some speedster booty. He doesnt even need to speak or perform movements for his spells to work, its all theatrics. Just like Human Torch aint gotta say "flame on" for his power to activate. Hasn't Flah been defeated by a normal guy with a freeze gun before??

Nah, you're not, no women on the internet.... Strange can stop time, he did it in Defenders when he killed the Vampires he actually moved the earth through it. This though sonny, is the Flash operating at top speed in the speedforce, when he does that, no one hits him. Strange does not have ftl reflexes operating at 13 trillion times the speed of light. CIS and PIS is off so that counts out the rogues gallery type foolishness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.