Thanos vs. Sentry and WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1: Physical fight only
2: All powers (No mindrape)
3: All powers.

Who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
I agree.

Nihilist
laughing out loud at BBZ getting all pissed at Quan and making this thread.

Thanos in all 3.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I agree.

MrMind
All powers sentry stalemated galactus, therefore he wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Nuul
WWH beat Sentry or Banner > Bob.

WWH > Galactus = Sentry >>> Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud at BBZ getting all pissed at Quan and making this thread.

Thanos in all 3. Not at all.

We were not having any WWH vs. thanos debate or WWH vs. sentry or sentry vs. thanos.So how exactly does that hold up?

MrMind
seriously though, I'm still backing thanos, at least the first fight

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not at all.

We were not having any WWH vs. thanos debate or WWH vs. sentry or sentry vs. thanos.So how exactly does that hold up? You heard Quan overrating Hulk, and got annoyed it at so you figured you'd tack on Hulk with Sentry because they're pretty equal (and Quan loves both) against Quan's favorite character in an attempt to bait him. Maybe gather a quote or two out of there to use against him in the Hulk thread like you did in the Adam vs Hyperion thread.

It's not hard to see.

Black bolt z
You heard Quan overrating Hulk, and got annoyed it at so you figured you'd tack on Hulk with Sentry because they're pretty equal (and Quan loves both) against Quan's favorite character in an attempt to bait him. Maybe gather a quote or two out of there to use against him in the Hulk thread like you did in the Adam vs Hyperion thread.

It's not hard to see. Not really...

Not at all.None of our debates had anything to do with this.AFAIK this thread doesn't already exist...or does it?

Sr J-Bieb
Not really...

Not at all.None of our debates had anything to do with this.AFAIK this thread doesn't already exist...or does it? dot dot dot indeed.

So you say. I say this has the mark of every other bait thread in existence.

You know it does. You created it in another likely Quan bait thread attempt.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=530191&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Sentry%29

Black bolt z
dot dot dot indeed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=530191&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Sentry%29 ....confused

I guess this thread has been made...ok close this.

dur

Nihilist
reported bait thread

Black bolt z
reported bait thread Except its not a bait thread.

Report me all you want as this thread had nothing to do with quan.

Out debates were with BA and Zoom.

As you can see none of them are in this thread...

Lord_Talron
the other one, by you, is two threads down facepalm2

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the other one, by you, is two threads down facepalm2 I know.

I bumped that one claiming I was an idiot for making my own thread....I'm not smart that way.

Lord_Talron
i think you need a checkup ^_^

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul
WWH beat Sentry or Banner > Bob.

WWH > Galactus = Sentry >>> Thanos.

Good answer! Finally someone is seeing things as clearly as me.

Stoic
dot dot dot indeed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=530191&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Sentry%29

You are so sleuth like, can I hire you?

Nihilist
Except its not a bait thread.

Report me all you want as this thread had nothing to do with quan.

Out debates were with BA and Zoom.

As you can see none of them are in this thread... You keep telling yourself its not a bait thread, when its clear to everyone this thread is in respone to Quan remarks about Sentry and WWH in other threads.

If you wanna be this pathetic, by all means do so.

Black bolt z
You keep telling yourself its not a bait thread, when its clear to everyone this thread is in respone to Quan remarks about Sentry and WWH in other threads.

If you wanna be this pathetic, by all means do so. Except its not.

Don't believe me.Fine.But don't make false accusations and just make yourself look like more of a joke and basher then you already are.

quanchi112
Thanos in all 3.

Nihilist
Except its not.

Don't believe me.Fine.But don't make false accusations and just make yourself look like more of a joke and basher then you already are. Funny Bieb picked up on it straight away and seeing as you have already made this thread before which proves my point. laughing out loud at YOU calling me a joke, everytime youve gone up against me in a Thanos debate youve come of looking like a fool who doesnt read what he is debating about, then runs off to the mods.

Fact you have made this thread twice proving you are shit starting again.

Black bolt z
Funny Bieb picked up on it straight away and seeing as you have already made this thread before which proves my point. laughing out loud at YOU calling me a joke, everytime youve gone up against me in a Thanos debate youve come of looking like a fool who doesnt read what he is debating about, then runs off to the mods.

Fact you have made this thread twice proving you are shit starting again. Me making this thread twice just proves i'm an idiot nothing else ahuh

Just keep telling yourself the second part.Whatever helps you sleep at night smile.You don't provide evidence.You make claims and don't back them up by saying "I don't have to prove myself to you!".So yeah....no.

No i'm not.Your the one that started shit.I made an honest mistake.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins regardless of why the thread was made

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins regardless of why the thread was made See nihilist.Thats a resonable answer.

You just need to take a chill pill smokin'

Nihilist
Me making this thread twice just proves i'm an idiot nothing else ahuh

Just keep telling yourself the second part.Whatever helps you sleep at night smile.You don't provide evidence.You make claims and don't back them up by saying "I don't have to prove myself to you!".So yeah....no.

No i'm not.Your the one that started shit.I made an honest mistake. LMFAO at you using the 1 time i didnt go look through all my comics because you dont know something yet continue to act like you do, ive provined more proof to back up myself with scans in Thanos threads than you have in any of all the threads youve posted in.

Nihilist
See nihilist.Thats a resonable answer.You mean like my answer that was the same as Kurupts

And you need to take a overdose.

rotiart
... Nihilist is right... The mere fact that you continually are arguin with everyone in direct response to this not being a bait thread... Screams that you are overly trying to defend yourself because you got caught... Trying to flip it on him and others who made the same claim doesn't change what your thread appears to be...

You would have been better off posting once that you made a mistake and asking a mod to close... Do not respond to this thread anymore bb or you'll just keep looking like you are baiting for responses. :-/

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
... Nihilist is right... The mere fact that you continually are arguin with everyone in direct response to this not being a bait thread... Screams that you are overly trying to defend yourself because you got caught... Trying to flip it on him and others who made the same claim doesn't change what your thread appears to be...

You would have been better off posting once that you made a mistake and asking a mod to close... Do not respond to this thread anymore bb or you'll just keep looking like you are baiting for responses. :-/
Reported for baiting. biscuits

rotiart
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Reported for baiting. biscuits

Hey man whose that in your sig?

Omega Vision
Hey man whose that in your sig?
fcJLHqQ_Zfg

Black bolt z

You would have been better off posting once that you made a mistake and asking a mod to close... Do not respond to this thread anymore bb or you'll just keep looking like you are baiting for responses. :-/ I didn't try to make it a bait thread at all.How would it even be one?

Just because I genuinely think its a good match?And I just happened to be debating someone with these two characters?

Its not a bait thread its taking an idea.And I made this thread twice because i'm an idiot and am not smart like that.

And the only reason why I jumped on ir right away is because I didn't want to get warned or something for somethign that wasn't even a bait thread.

Would you want to get in warned for something you didn't do and others were just misinterpreting?

Nihilist

You would have been better off posting once that you made a mistake and asking a mod to close... Do not respond to this thread anymore bb or you'll just keep looking like you are baiting for responses. :-/ thumb up

Black bolt z

You would have been better off posting once that you made a mistake and asking a mod to close I did that when I bumped the other thread.And I said it earlier in this thread.

rotiart
@omega stargate? Nice. Used to love the show til Daniel became godlike...
@nihilist stop egging him on. :-/
@blackbolt. I asked you not to respond once... So you responded rwice? Dude. Here's some advice.
If.... You create a thread... Try to avoid posting in your own thread... It gives the appearance of baiting/trolling/spamming... When you are bumping yourself it looks simply as if you are looking for attention.
And this isn't the first thread I've seen that looked like you are baiting
Or trolling. Just one I remember commenting much about because it's so blatant.

Seriously Again. Do not choose to respond to anyone in this thread bb. You already look bad. Save face and walk away.

Omega Vision
@omega stargate? Nice. Used to love the show til Daniel became godlike...

His ascended period didn't last long, just a season. I think the moment it declined in quality (it never became a bad show mind you) was when Jack O'Neill left.

Stoic
I didn't try to make it a bait thread at all.How would it even be one?

Just because I genuinely think its a good match?And I just happened to be debating someone with these two characters?

Its not a bait thread its taking an idea.And I made this thread twice because i'm an idiot and am not smart like that.

And the only reason why I jumped on ir right away is because I didn't want to get warned or something for somethign that wasn't even a bait thread.

Would you want to get in warned for something you didn't do and others were just misinterpreting?

Do no, and I mean do not call yourself an idiot for this mistake, you admitted that you made a mistake. Just leave it at that.

Oh, and by the way Team stomps the boogahs, out of Thanos.

Xplosive
Team wins in all scenarios.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Do no, and I mean do not call yourself an idiot for this mistake, you admitted that you made a mistake. Just leave it at that.

Oh, and by the way Team stomps the boogahs, out of Thanos. How does the steam beat Thanos let alone stomp ? You seem to have high respect for Hulk which even at his best is nowhere near Thanos.

YFZ 350
Going with the team.

Bradley Manning
?

BattleMage
Team takes Majority

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos easily takes these matchups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.