Catman Vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
No scream. battle royal.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51843/1162177-ssix_cv22_02_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40357/902631-bbbc_large.jpg

skarecrow17
catman rules

Lord_Talron
wouldve enjoyed this thread better if it was adam west's catman ahah

Stoic
Catman

Martian_mind
Catman.

It's close though.

Supermutant
BC ftw. Blake got owned by Huntress. BC>>Huntress

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Supermutant

... She stabbed him the legs while he was hitting on her.

Supermutant
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... She stabbed him the legs while he was hitting on her.

BC will do the same using one of Ollie's arrows. Catman is ragtag fighter he doesn't posses the mma techniques like BC. He might surprise better fighters when they underestimate him, but he lacks top tier skill.

srankmissingnin
BC will do the same using one of Ollie's arrows. Catman is ragtag fighter he doesn't posses the mma techniques like BC. He might surprise better fighters when they underestimate him, but he lacks top tier skill.

Not going to happen. Catman isn't going to be hitting on Canary, or let her lay on top of him.

Catman has beaten (stalemated) Bronze Tiger and Batman. Canary stalemated a character that was made up to for the sole reason of making her seem like a better MA. Catman's feats are better.

Supermutant
Canary defeated Shiva's trainer and Cheshire. Her feats are more impressive. When Bronze Tiger got serious he koed Blake and Batman was delivering a message to Blake and his teammates to stay out of his city. So while catman might have being trying to knock bruce down bruce just stood there defending.....wait i think he did ended up kicking his ass after being annoyed by catmans question of what was the funny smell in the air(iit was batman he ate some burritos)

srankmissingnin
Canary defeated Shiva's trainer and Cheshire. Her feats are more impressive. When Bronze Tiger got serious he koed Blake and Batman was delivering a message to Blake and his teammates to stay out of his city. So while catman might have being trying to knock bruce down bruce just stood there defending.....wait i think he did ended up kicking his ass after being annoyed by catmans question of what was the funny smell in the air(iit was batman he ate some burritos)

An old featless man who was just one of Shiva's many trainers, and Cheshire is C lister without prep or poison, she isn't a hand to hand god. Not more impressive in the slightest. That is like bragging about beating Viper... only Viper has better h2h feats, so I guess that would at least hold some water.

aztec

That's exactly what I was about to post. stick out tongue

aztec
An old featless man who was just one of Shiva's many trainers, and Cheshire is C lister without prep or poison, she isn't a hand to hand god. Not more impressive in the slightest. That is like bragging about beating Viper... only Viper has better h2h feats, so I guess that would at least hold some water.

Wasn't the old featless man the same one who trained Batman? Anyway, Catman has had pretty decent showings recently in Secret Six. He got a couple of lucky shots against Bronze Tiger. That's the only reason why he stalemated. If Ben was serious, he would have defeated Thomas. Anyway, Black Canary has also done fairly well against Deathstroke, trained with Diana and a great hand to hand fighter on her own.

Q99
Originally posted by aztec
Wasn't the old featless man the same one who trained Batman? Anyway, Catman has had pretty decent showings recently in Secret Six. He got a couple of lucky shots against Bronze Tiger. That's the only reason why he stalemated. If Ben was serious, he would have defeated Thomas.

Yes, I don't think CM could repeat that showing against BT now that Ben's had more experience with him, and Turner was still showing more skill in that fight.

I'd think both Dinah and Blake would get some wins against each other.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40357/902631-bbbc_large.jpg
Go Bruce. You've got all of DC's female population fantasizing about macking with you.

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, I don't think CM could repeat that showing against BT now that Ben's had more experience with him, and Turner was still showing more skill in that fight.

I'd think both Dinah and Blake would get some wins against each other.

To be honest Catman has yet to impress me. He doesn't stand out from the rest, when I think of hand to hand fighters. I believe he's more around Huntress level. Sure, he can take a couple of wins from Dinah. But, that would depend if Canary is not being serious or injured. Other than that, I'd give Canary the majority. However, you shouldn't listen to me, because I'm a huge Black Canary fan so I'm biased towards her. stick out tongue

Supermutant

Cheshire has also stalemated Arsenal, kidnapped Shiva, and stalemated Deathstroke. Black Canary has also been trained by Wildcat and Richard Dragon.

Anyway this is how skilled Black Canary is, Batgirl Cass mistakes her for Shiva because of her moves.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/785315-save0011_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/785316-save0012_super.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.