chaos king vs spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins???

Colossus-Big C
chaos king has no soul to judge

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
chaos king has no soul to judge What proof do you have of this?

Colossus-Big C
since when do concepts have souls?

BobbyD
chaos king has no soul to judge

Would it matter? This is an order from the Creator of all things, soulful or not.

Black bolt z
since when do concepts have souls? Since when was it stated they do not?

King Castle
this is an interesting question.

do abstract lvl beings have souls?

Slaanesh
they probably don't have a soul..and i think CK takes this..

Black bolt z
I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

But CK still wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Conceptual entities don't have souls. They themselves are similiar to souls tho. If you wiped out death from the universe, there will be no death since the concept is gone. It's not like Death's "soul" goes to some realm. Same with Eternity. Mikaboshi is the void. It turning the existence back into the void is natural also. Spectre shouldn't have power or even justification to take out Mikaboshi. If Spectre did decide fight, he goes down hard like he does the majority of the time.

quanchi112
Ck stomps.

bagsikdangal101
This reminds me of the Chaos King Vs Nekron debate in another forum.Someone used the scan were Spectre got dismissed by Nekron.And Nekron stated he was Darkness and that Spectre has no power over him.And Chaos King has constantly stated he is Darkness and Chaos. laughing

Ever wondered why the Living Tribunal doesn't move against Chaos King?This could be the reason for it.

Necessity Face(Eternity and Infinity):I will not move against him since I will be fighting Myself.

Vengeance Face(Death and Oblivion):I'm scared of him.He destroyed the afterlifefear I wont move against him.

Equity Face(Galactus):I only sanction hunger not pointless destruction mad I will move against him.

In other words.CK just earned multiversal immunity from LT.

CK takes this.

Mindset
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
This reminds me of the Chaos King Vs Nekron debate in another forum.Someone used the scan were Spectre got dismissed by Nekron.And Nekron stated he was Darkness and that Spectre has no power over him.And Chaos King has constantly stated he is Darkness and Chaos. laughing

Ever wondered why the Living Tribunal doesn't move against Chaos King?This could be the reason for it.

Necessity Face(Eternity and Infinity):I will not move against him since I will be fighting Myself.

Vengeance Face(Death and Oblivion):I'm scared of him.He destroyed the afterlifefear I wont move against him.

Equity Face(Galactus):I only sanction hunger not pointless destruction mad I will move against him.

In other words.CK just earned multiversal immunity from LT.

CK takes this. LT is a lazy *****.

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by Mindset
LT is a lazy *****.

Or his faces can't agree on how to deal with CK laughing

This is the problem of having 3 faces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.