Avengers Academy vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Finesse gets data file on Thor and gets 30 min to prep the team.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
They better come up with some pretty great plans during prep time, because as far as I've seen, Thor stomps them.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
They better come up with some pretty great plans during prep time, because as far as I've seen, Thor stomps them. they're a pretty powerful team

don't underestimate them

they have the necessary tools to beat thor...and with finesse prepping them, their chances improve greatly

srankmissingnin
The only character from the Avengers Academy that has the potential to be even a mild nuisance to Thor is Hazmat...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
they're a pretty powerful team

don't underestimate them

they have the necessary tools to beat thor...and with finesse prepping them, their chances improve greatly

I'm not underestimating them at all. Your overestimating them.

How do they have the necessary tools to beat Thor? Their two strongest members are a wanna be Radioactive Man and a poor's man Colossus. They stand absolutely no chance.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The only character from the Avengers Academy that has the potential to be even a mild nuisance is Hazmat... Hazmat could seriously phuck up thor

mettle could dance with thor too

stryker could also hurt thor

The Nuul
U foes rocked a jobbing Thor so why cant this c rated team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
Hazmat could seriously phuck up thor

No.

No.

Look out for that Lightening Thor! eek!

Seriously? No.

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

GTFO. You don't even read about the characters you choose to debate about. None of them have shown any indication that their even remotely capable off doing any of that.

Hazmat has the ability to generate and manipulate various forms of radiation. Useless against Thor. Mettle can't even budge the depowered Juggernaut while going all out. Useless against Thor. Lulz at the wanna be Static Shock doing anything to Thor.

Seriously, I don't even know why I waste my time.

Starscream M
facepalm

GTFO. You don't even read about the characters you choose to debate about. None of them have shown any indication that their even remotely capable off doing any of that.

Hazmat has the ability to generate and manipulate various forms of radiation. Useless against Thor. Mettle can't even budge the depowered Juggernaut while going all out. Useless against Thor. Lulz at the wanna be Static Shock doing anything to Thor.

Seriously, I don't even know why I waste my time. ha shows what you know

hazmat could give thor radiation poisoning or even cancer

mettle can't budge juggie...but thor isn't juggie.

stryker's control of lightning is better than thor's.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Now your just trolling.

Sr J-Bieb
ha shows what you know

hazmat could give thor radiation poisoning or even cancer
I don't get it... what in the shit is that going to do in a fight even if he does give him cancer?

Is Thor going to run off and get chemo while he's perfectly capable of fighting or something?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't get it... what in the shit is that going to do in a fight even if he does give him cancer?

Is Thor going to run off and get chemo while he's perfectly capable of fighting or something? hazmat would accelerate the cancer to devastating levels in mere seconds

The Nuul
LOL @ Bruce and a God getting cancer. You should give yourself cancer.

Maybe Storm can give him a bad cold ftw!

Sr J-Bieb
hazmat would accelerate the cancer to devastating levels in mere seconds So, Thor who's immune to human diseases, would catch cancer before he's able to strike, and not only would he catch cancer, but it would be accelerated to levels where he's not able to do anything which takes quite a few years in a couple of seconds... from a low level being?

---

I haven't seen one of your posts in recent years where you weren't trying to really annoy people. Everyone of your posts are now things that disagree with everyone, or you know everyone will disagree with. I don't see the point in trying to piss everyone off tbh, but that's just me.

The Nuul
Now your just trolling.

What else is new?

Starscream M
I don't see the point in trying to piss everyone off tbh, but that's just me. I didn't realize ppl actually get pissed off from message board posts, but that's just me.

Sr J-Bieb
I didn't realize ppl actually get pissed off from message board posts, but that's just me. You're doing God's work Brucey.

Sr J-Bieb
Also, way to be consistent (not that it matters, since you're just trolling all the time), but...
I didn't realize ppl actually get pissed off from message board posts, but that's just me. Originally posted by Starscream M
PHUCK YOU!!!

amirite?

srankmissingnin
Pretending for a minute that radiation would have any effect on Thor, what is stopping him from merely absorbing it with Mjolnir? Radiation is just electromagnetic energy, it would be puddy in Thor's fingers.

Oh, nd the notion that Stryker has better control over lightning than Thor is asinine.

Starscream M
Also, way to be consistent (not that it matters, since you're just trolling all the time), but...

amirite? yes...because saying 'phuck you' indicated I was really pissed lol. you amaze me, bran smile

and I'll put you on ignore now so I won't have to read any of your usual nonsense. Wonder why you don't do the same with me...must be you're infatuated lulz.

Sr J-Bieb
yes...because saying 'phuck you' indicated I was really pissed lol. you amaze me, bran smile

and I'll put you on ignore now so I won't have to read any of your usual nonsense. Wonder why you don't do the same with me...must be you're infatuated lulz. Sounded awfully KrisBlazey...

Way to troll 'till the end.

Mindset
I love this thread.

CosmicComet
he mad

me thinks.

basilisk

Unless this is some sort of weakened Thor, I don't think these guys will do much. Thor is pretty resistant to radiation even without his hammer and hazardous material probably won't affect him in the short term. Hazmat is no Radioactive Man. I don't think electricity will do much. Mettle would just straight up lose.

The team's only hope is for these guys to go in as cannon fodder and distract Thor from the front for a few seconds. Meanwhile Finesse, who has used the prep time to watch some Avengers files footage of Mantis, would sneak in from behind to knock Thor out with a karate chop. Other than that they would certainly lose.

The Nuul

and I'll put you on ignore now so I won't have to read any of your usual nonsense.

We have to always put up with yours. So you shouldnt talk.

Badabing
Starscream, why have you upped your trolling the past few weeks? I've held off warning you since it would result in a perm ban.

SamZED
This will probably blow your mind people, but i'll say it anyway.

Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.