Current Hulk vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win?

Omega Vision
Doomsday

Nihilist
Doomsday 10/10

CosmicComet
I can imagine Hulk actually becoming afraid of Doomsday as the fight wears on. Overwhelming force.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I can imagine Hulk actually becoming afraid of Doomsday as the fight wears on. Overwhelming force.

Naah, I can't see this happening. I can see current hulk getting to the level of strength where hell be able to rip doomsday to shred.

CosmicComet
Why? When Doomsday has more or less every single advantage.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, I can't see this happening. I can see current hulk getting to the level of strength where hell be able to rip doomsday to shred.
Pure speculation on your part, we use on panel showings/feats here. Current Hulk has zero combat feats to say he can beat DD.

Prep-Man
DOOMSDAY!

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Pure speculation on your part, we use on panel showings/feats here. Current Hulk has zero combat feats to say he can beat DD.

What do you mean by 0 combat feats?

What has doomsday done that hulk never did?

CosmicComet
Beat Superman twice.

carver9
Why? When Doomsday has more or less every single advantage.

That's the thing, he has no advantage... if anyone does have an advantage its the hulk. Hulk is stronger by a gap if you ask me.

carver9
Beat Superman twice.

Lol... you mught need to read a lil more hulk... he has wins over numerous of powerful characters but what does that have to do with this fight? Konvikt and shaggyman has defeated supes as well but that doesn't mean that they are taking hulk.

CosmicComet
No he's not.

Doomsday is stronger, far faster, more durable, has much more longevity.

Hulk is simply not a match for the best DC has to offer.

Prep-Man
Uber Konvikt will take Hulk to school.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
What do you mean by 0 combat feats?

What has doomsday done that hulk never did?
All current Hulk has really done is beat weak ass Skaar.

Beat Superman twice(once when aided by waverider and a motherbox,beat Darksied to the verge of death, that alone puts him above Hulk. Newsflash for you HP DD isn't get put down by simple physical force as shown onpanel.

On panel proof>>>>>>>>>>your hopefull speculatio.

carver9
No he's not.

Doomsday is stronger, far faster, more durable, has much more longevity.

Hulk is simply not a match for DC's best.

Omg... what makes you believe that doomsday is stronger. Hell, what makes you believe he is stronger than savage hulk. More durable, that's EXTREMELY debatable, faster, I will give you that but I do not think that he is far faster. Longevity? Now this is a lie. Hulk on many of occassions has been stated as been immortal.

carver9
All current Hulk has really done is beat weak ass Skaar.

Beat Superman twice(once when aided by waverider and a motherbox,beat Darksied to the verge of death, that alone puts him above Hulk. Newsflash for you HP DD isn't get put down by simple physical force as shown onpanel.

On panel proof>>>>>>>>>>your hopefull speculatio.

Please do not let me name everyone that the hulk has beaten, PLEASE.

That wasn't a regular skaar that he beaten, that was a skaar that was so powerful that members of the avengers along with the fantastic four was unable to even budge him.

Beating darkseid isn't impressive and numerous of bricks has taken it to superman but that doesn't make them more powerful than hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Uber Konvikt will take Hulk to school.

You all are seriously underating hulk... especially with this comment.

Black bolt z
Regular Doomsday would probably beat hulk.

HP DD...well I hate to agree but

Doomsday 10/10

Badabing
I'm closing this mess. I'd point out some glaring errors and misconceptions, but I know it would fall on blind eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.