The Anti-Eternity vs Archenemy/Surtur w/Twilight/Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
can the anti eternity win

King Kandy
What's the anti-eternity?

guy222
another name for the chaos king -- amatsu-mikaboshi

smile

zopzop
Dude "Chaos King" with his army of "thousands" of alien gods sounds impressive but when matched against Archenemy it's nothing.

Archenemy within one second, slaughtered HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of demon lords/death gods.

Let's put it this way, put Mephisto/CHaos King/Surtur with Twilight vs Archenemy and he still wins.

I'm working on getting the Magik limited series where Archenemy made his appearance and then making a respect thread for him.

Let's just say that when I'm done you'll see why Surtur even with Twilight and Mephisto are as nothing to Archenemy :P

guy222
very neat friend

i posted the scans before on the archenemy

sadly, the image hosting site went under and my scans were lost

b waiting ur respect thread smile

WhiteWitchKing
Amatsu-Mikaboshi wins. He's not magic based solely. He might have used magic but his nature is cosmic. Archenemy gets consumed the way the Impossible Man was.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop

Archenemy within one second, slaughtered HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of demon lords/death gods.

mikaboshi has done that feat,

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Amatsu-Mikaboshi wins. He's not magic based solely. He might have used magic but his nature is cosmic. Archenemy gets consumed the way the Impossible Man was.

Because Impossible Man and Archenemy are at the same Tier in terms of power? sick

Why does CK even need an army of "thousands of gods" if he's as powerful as he claims? Archenemy destroyed a legion dwarfing that size in seconds.

@Colossus

When?

Colossus-Big C

Why does CK even need an army of "thousands of gods" if he's as powerful as he claims? Archenemy destroyed a legion dwarfing that size in seconds.

those armies of thousands of gods are all his forced slaves when he completes his goal he will absorb them too,

@Colossus

When?

in chaos war 3, he slaughters all the skyfathers and there pantheons and absorb them and there realms.
in chaos war :chaos king he slaughters all the lords of death and hell and absorbed them and there realms
he also slaughters all the gods of silver surfers home planet

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
those armies of thousands of gods are all his forced slaves when he completes his goal he will absorb them too,

in chaos war 3, he slaughters all the skyfathers and there pantheons and absorb them and there realms.
in chaos war :chaos king he slaughters all the lords of death and hell and absorbed them and there realms
he also slaughters all the gods of silver surfers home planet Put spoilers on those.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

The fact that he needs their help is a warning sign big grin

Thousands < Hundreds of Thousands. And Archenemy killed them in two seconds.

WhiteWitchKing
Because Impossible Man and Archenemy are at the same Tier in terms of power? sick

@Colossus

When?

His thousands of gods are slaves under his power. Most are puppets. As for Impossible Man, he's a cosmic that go consumed by Mikaboshi. Archemeny was effective against the splinter lords because they're all magic base and he was absorbing all arcane magic into his database. Mikaboshi is a cosmic force that consumes everything be they magic or cosmic.

Archenemy beat a legion of demons. Mikaboshi consumed Satan and the other hell lords and made them his slave. Atleast the Splinter lords managed to hold off Archenemy unlike when the Hell lords faced Mikaboshi. The pantheons of gods fared no better. Mikaboshi put Galactus on his knees and wrecked the Heavens with little resistant from the God Squad that included Galactus and a high-end skyfather Herc. Even his minion Ares was more than enough to match Hercules in a fight, the same Herc who was beating the council of skyfathers.

zopzop
His thousands of gods are slaves under his power.

Why does he need thousands of gods, that the Skull pantheon subdued, if he's so powerful?

Archenemy SLAUGHTERED hundreds of thousands of demon LORDS/death gods. In two seconds. This after punking Surtur, Dormammu, Mephisto, and others. I think EVERY hell lord and death god in creation was aligned against him!

All I have is the scan, I'm getting my hands on the limited series and making a respect thread for him soon. Too much things going on right now.

WhiteWitchKing
Why does he need thousands of gods, that the Skull pantheon subdued, if he's so powerful?

Not sure what your question is. He needs thousands of others as his foot soldier. Archenemy had thousands of dark shards that ripped away at his enemies before he eventually formed in issue four to fight the lords. Same difference. Most of the gods there act on Mikaboshi's behalf against there own will because they're an extension of Mikaboshi by that point. Difference between the gods and those dark shades is that the gods/demons use their own abilities a far more formidable tactic than using using dark shards or black tentacles. It's like when Ultron took over the Phalanx and created the selects who were still Phalanx but kept some autonomy.

No. There are just a handful of demon lords in the splinter realms. Everybody else are just minions. How you came up with a thousand demon lord/death god is beyond me.

Here's a nicely compiled list of Splinter Lords. Throw in more names if you want but it's not even going to come up to a hundred. And not all of them were even in this event.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/lordsofthesplinterrealms.htm

That's fine but you'll see that there isn't even close to 100 demon lord/hell god.

zopzop
Not sure what your question is. He needs thousands of others as his foot soldier. Archenemy had thousands of dark shards that ripped away at his enemies before he eventually formed in issue four to fight the lords. Same difference. Most of the gods there act on Mikaboshi's behalf against there own will because they're an extension of Mikaboshi by that point. Difference between the gods and those dark shades is that the gods/demons use their own abilities a far more formidable tactic than using using dark shards or black tentacles. It's like when Ultron took over the Phalanx and created the selects who were still Phalanx but kept some autonomy.

Like I said I just find it suspect. He was a nobody until the God Squad incident when he killed that Skull Goddess and Herc and crew killed the Skull/Eternal God, then he became leader of all the Skull conquered gods.

Did Thanos need any help once he got the IG? Did Maelstrom? Erishikegal when she got the Star Brand?

You could be right, like I said I just saw one scan on another forum and don't have the issues. But look, from your link :

This is what Archenemy was up against.

WhiteWitchKing
Like I said I just find it suspect. He was a nobody until the God Squad incident when he killed that Skull Goddess and Herc and crew killed the Skull/Eternal God, then he became leader of all the Skull conquered gods.

He wasn't a nobody. In Ares' mini, he already beat the Shinto Gods. Then when Asgard disappeared, he moved on Olympus. His mere pet was enough to harm Zeus. He ripped Zeus' heart out after killing Apollo. In God Squad, he himself killed the Skrull Goddess that Demogorge failed to kill. He then matches onto the Shi'Ar empire and killed Sharra & K'ythri. For the most part, he himself does the killing of the head gods.

Doesn't matter. Thanos wished people out of existence. Maelstrom needed a giant blackhole. Maestrom wasn't fighting numbers of Abstracts like Thanos. They all have different power sets. Mikaboshi can't make wishes. He doesn't have the power to create a blackhole to do his work either. He's got enough power to move about pantheons and consume them to reach his goal of consuming everything. Again, the gods are just an extension of him by this point.

That's what the admin from that site listed as possible Splinter Lords. The actual book never mentions millions of splinter lords that fought Archenemy. The only ones mentioned are the ones the admin himself named in the tops rows. And a million splinter lords is kinda absurd to be honest. I doubt any book ever published by Marvel mentions that number. If a million splinter lords where there in the battle field of limbo, then we're to assume there were billions or trillions of minion on the fields fighting along side there masterS?

zopzop
@WWK

Like I said, you could be right. When I get the issues I'll know. If he was "meh", it saves me the trouble of creating a respect thread for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.