Animal Kingdom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile Sorry if there is already a thread on this,but I used the search engine and found nothing,Anyway I seen this movie last night and really enjoyed it. The movie is an australian Crime drama/thriller. I highly reccomend it the charectars are terrificly played and there really is no weak spot in this movie,Overall I give this an 8.5/10

smile Thoughts please

Rogue Jedi
Saw it, 7/10.

MildPossession
I've got it on blu-ray, couldn't wait for the cinema release here which is February next year. Pfft. Rather good.

The Nuul
I didnt like this at all.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by The Nuul

smile Care to explain why,sir?

Robtard
Was alright, started out better than it ended. Lost steam about an hour into the film.

Esau Cairn
Being an Australian myself, it wa unfortunate that Animal Kingdom didn't live up to the gritty hype as it was marketted. Based loosely on a real family of criminals.

However it did have a good cast of our local talent here, especially the likes of Joel Edgerton & Jacki Weaver as the mother.

Ben Mendelsohn who usually plays laid-back, likeable characters played a very creepy Uncle Pope with frightening realism.

Better, grittier Australian films would be The Hard Word & Suburban Mayhem.

Sub Mayhem is "loosely" based on a teenage mother who convinces & manipulates her boyfriend's best friend to kill her own father.

Esau Cairn
Gettin' Squared is another good corrupt cops & robbers flick.

...the anti-hero being a heroin junkie is hillarious.

galina
Originally posted by The Nuul

Even i did not like it at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.